What went wrong?

What went wrong?
Seriously, why do a lot of people on Sup Forums hate Crunchyroll?

What went wrong? Why is this place full of normalfags shitters now?

What is up with all these shitty threads today?
Fuck off already.
ALSO HOLY FUCK 6 RECAPTCHAS, BRING BACK LEGACY ALREADY FUCK IMAGE CAPTCHA

They stopped being a hosting site for subbed anime that no one could find anywhere else and removed all of it.
They are also part of the group of people that directly destroyed the western anime and manga fandom and third party subs and translations.

The entire anime and manga industry is practically dead in america because of the cabal.

stupid soy name

Crunchyroll take me home
To the anime
I belong

Based nu-Sup Forums with netflix and CR threads everyday feel good to see this medium welcoming normies now.

If only we could get rid of pedo loli trash now.

I love crunchy roll and my seasonal waifu 02.

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET MY MONEY FUCKWAD

Only poorfags don't hrate CR and Netflix, based saviors of streaming.

autism.

>directly
lol

same lol :D im such a weeb sometime...

It would be nice if they actually had a larger library of Anime. But as it is I think it's mostly fine, the streaming is good and I rarely have technical issues with their service. Its worth my subscription

>seasonal waifu
>not the new hotness, biweekly waifuses
Get on with the times gramp

Library is too small in the drama and manga department

>only having 1 waifu
lol stupid normie

They are one of the worst ways to follow airing series. If they were better, I would like them, but they aren't, so I hate them.

Butthurt pirates hate CR

They are literally the main reason why anime is so mainstream and normalfags tier now.

The only reason I don't use crunchyroll is because mpc-hc is a better player than theirs.

Once streaming sites start offering non-shitty players I'll sub.

No subgroup drama is a good deal. We get subs quickly so accessability is better than ever.

>They are literally the main reason why anime is so mainstream and normalfags tier now.
are you fucking stoned?

They were bad for the anime and manga fandom in the west and the quality is worse than SOMETHING YOU CAN GET FOR FREE

Is it time for the daily shill thread already?

They bring retards like you to Sup Forums for starters

Fuck off and kill yourself normalfag.

Why would people pay to shill at Sup Forums of all placed

To be fair their streaming service is also free; you just had to watch ads if youdon't have an adblocker

BASED

Made by autistic teenagers for autistic teenagers.

High quality for free without ads > Low quality with ads

Looking back, (((our))) reason was fairly ridiculous. CR used to be a host of pirated materials, but then they went legit and deleted all the pirated materials. This irked the old users. It doesn't seem like much right now but back then, there were no legit outlets. So it was more of a "betrayal" than actually turning into legit business for them.

Also >stream

No shit Sherlock.

Some people IN THIS THREAD don't understand that.

Go back

Because it's the cool thing to do since Sup Forums doesn't feel like a secret club for anime anymore.

Shilling is against the global rules.

Where?

They have like 10% of anime I want to see. I'm not going to pay for that.

so randum XD

I was referring to THE CAPS LOCK

Go back.

Normalfags really did take over huh? A whole culture is dying much like how it happened to video games and comic.

They didn't just do that.
They outright stole the materials and hosted it while making money off it
They then helped to take down many pirates.
THEN they started releasing Horrible Subs to destroy all pirates and are still doing it today.

Sup Forums isn't dead until it allows frogposting

I'm impressed that she managed to write all that mirrored.

Did the Kim Kardashian thing stoke your persecution complex sweetie? Anime has always been popular.

Pretty sure that horrible subs doesn't steal from CR

I just wanted to know why Crunchyroll was so bad.
Fuck you. I'll go back to make femdom and Hibike threads and stop messing with literal retards.

When do we start rolling?

Thoughts on normies Sup Forums?

>why do a lot of people on Sup Forums hate Crunchyroll?
shitty service, region locking, hidding content behind a paywall when it's available elsewhere for free, studios don't actually get any money from them, cancerous userbase, people who work there seem like massive faggots, paying shitty e-celebs to advertise them instead of improving themselves. Your shill threads, get the fuck out of here.

>normies

absolutely fucking based

>normies
Lurk more and actually report these instead of complaining, crossboarder

>normies
you're part of the problem

>normies
Die normalfag

I can't even make a joke about this or I'll be put on some kind of watch list

t.normies

>hidding content behind a paywall when it's available elsewhere for free
you left out the part where obtaining it elsewhere for free is illegal.

Its gone forever now. Google killed it. Just like they're killing everything else that used to be good.

You already are a potential pedophile for being an anime fan to certain governments I think?

why are normies so triggered by the word normie.
you are all 1st in line for the day of the rope

Do I have any reason not to hate it when that ugly brand icon is taking up space on the frontpage so often and defacing the aesthetics of a board meant for anime and manga to be posted on?

I just threw up a bit in my mouth.

my little user can't possibly be this new

Not a problem as far as I concern

Rolling

I bet the IRC is behind all the shitposting.

Yes and? If they want me to pay they have to give me an actual reason to want to give them money. I'm not paying their subscription so that I can get a worse version of a product, especially not when the studio doesn't really profit from it. Most shows are region locked anyway.

>They are literally the main reason why anime is so mainstream and normalfags tier now.

Oh no, your secret club is ruined. Dude get the fuck off your high horse, anime and manga pretty much always been mainstream. Did you use to feel special because you knew about some anime or manga that most people didn't know about? Talk about autism...

Yes I know, but the way you phrased it was that it's an honest alternative, as opposed to you just feeling like you're entitled to it for free.

>...
faggot

Fuck off
You too.

>streaming
ok, go back, come on, get out, go home, nice seeing you, back to plebbit now, shoo

you too, normal. you're not from these parts, I can tell

Thanks for the upvote user

It's fine to feel like you're entitled to a free product, but don't delude yourself into thinking it's an honest alternative.

>Streaming

poor banana

>go back, come on, get out, go home
make me

Kill yourself.
>normie
Kill yourselves.

>studios don't actually get any money from them
You can thank the production committee.

>being this triggered over a shitty streaming service
you need to relax a little bud

Funny how these mods aren't deleting Netflix or CrunchyRoll threads anymore.

CR funded yuru camp, citrus, toji no miko so they're better than netflix atleast.

When was the last time mods did anything on this board?

Fuck off you shiteater. The higher the barrier to entry, the better. Crunchyroll increasing accessibility is directly responsible for a decrease in quality, as evidenced by mouthbreathers like yourself on this board

The shills were planted by Hiro.
Viral marketing is now allowed, if you pay the right eleven.

>delude yourself into thinking it's an honest alternative
Not paying ransom sounds like a pretty good alternative to me. If a service actually comes along that deals with all of the things I mentioned I'll consider using it until then they can suck my dick

AFAIK, they only produced Citrus.

>What went wrong?
The issue has always been their shitty video player and garbage corporate practices. Its not just "I hate paying for shit".
If someone can invent a legal paid service that uses P2P technology and allows use of ones own video player of choosing, I'd support that no problem. But streaming is garbage.

Sometimes I question how many people are falsefaging as crunchy shills just to argue

>Having to pay for a product is holding it ransom.
It takes talent to be this stupid.

They still do, it's just that these threads appear more frequently than before