OPMfags please

OPMfags please.

Shut up Goku and Medaka too.

Goku would barely win

>>>/facebook/

Isn’t naruto hax enough to beat saitama

None of those characters could beat Saitama. That's the entire fucking point of his character.

Superboy Prime could
>Punched reality
>Was sent into the speed forces by multiple Flashes and punched his way out
>Got captured by the Green Lantern Corps after he flew through a red sun while fighting two Supermen, killing one of them,
>Was kept in a science cell under a miniature red sun,
>Sinestro busted him out, gave him a power armor until his powers will come back
>Fought against the entire entire hero population of earth bound heroes, the Entire Justice League, the Sinestro + Green Lantern Corps and three Kryptionians (Superman, Super Girl and Power Girl) at the same time only on his Power Armor's strength
>Kicked everyone's asses after he got into contact with the yellow sunrise
>Brutalized the shit out of Sodam Yat Ion (Sodam Yat is a Daxamite, an alien race as strong as Kryptionians and Sodam was possessed by Ion, the Green Lantern Corps' ultimate weapon, which basically turn you into a god)
>Killed the Anti-Monitor, a being that took the might of 52 paralleled universes' heroes to seal the first time
>One of the Guardian of the Universe blew up into his face, with the force of million of big bangs, and it did not killed him, but sent him into the multi verse

>saitama can't breathe in space
>Goku destroys earth
Why can't people use common sense.

How can people that make such photos sleep at night?
Just looking at it make my stomach hurt from cringe and want to cry really loud like if one of my relatives is dead

Not reading that autism and no he fucking could not. Saitama is a walking joke you idiot. He's not supposed to be able to be killed no matter what.

what is going on this fucking board? somehow is like it was filled in the night with underage redditors

> Talks about "points of characters"
> Totally ignores the point of Medakas character which is to be perfect in literally everything and to shit on the enemys by being better than them in everything imaginable.
Medaka stomps so hard its not even funny.

All Sup Forums virgins should die in their basements right now.

>source:my ass

No, Saitama would just punch him. What don't you get

She's not very fresh though

Kill yourselves

no u

> Muh i cant accept my beloved char gets raped so hard.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this falseflag? When did anyone ever say anything about Saitama and anime at large? He's just an overpowered protagonist in an action-humor webcomic that got successful, why do powerlevel faggots have to rage so much?

Yeah but can he beat Popeye?

Lol aaitama is the strongest. Hes a gag character. And its already been proven goku cant beat gag characters. She proved that for us.

Get rekt
Gag character > anyone
the plot trump card against any super non sense you fanboys can spew out.

But you know who could beat Saitama? ACCELERATOR

Well I guess that's that

This is overkill. The Flash would be more enough.

HOLOP
SI
CON

Well fuck I've been beaten

No it's not. The point is that he can instantly defeat the shitters in his own universe of weaklinks. Neither the author nor the story has ever implied that he's invincible or omnipotent.

OPM villains are incredibly weak. Saitama has never even fought someone on the level of, say, yamcha.

>giving a shit about the strength of fictional fucking characters more than how good of a character they are
>being a power level autist manchild
Sad!

>supersneeze destroys the Earth and the whole Milky Way
?????
Saitama is a fucking goner without oxygen.

Cause he lit. Takes the piss out of what it means to be a powerful abime character. Hence why all these power fags rage when it comes to him.
>doesnt power up
>doesnt monologue
>doesnt drama
>doesnt bs
>doesnt transform
>doesnt get the shit knocked out of him
>is an egg litarally No edges
I can keep going but itd be pointless after all that

>Boros can destroy planets
>Yamcha cannot
no

To be fair, Yamcha is the strongest character from anything.

Nope
Fogjt against boros prov

>convincing Sup Forums that games are enjoyable
Stopped there.
fake and gay

He visibly had to hold his breath on the moon you reject

>Neither the author nor the story has ever implied that he's invincible or omnipotent.
He's literally invincible

Saitama can survive in space. His fight woth boros proved that

>Goku

We all know how it would go, Saitama would just punch his face and he gets vaporized.

Ya. And he can probably hold for as long as he liked. Gag characters you moron. They do what they want and he is the end all be all to a gag character.

He couldn't breathe. He tried to, but he couldn't. He can endure space, but he can not breath.

Boros is a star buster and has shown more physical feats than anyone in DBZ, like kicking saitama to the moon (not counting DBS because Tori went full retard in it)

This entire thread.

Arale is canonically weaker than Beerus, and current Goku>Beerus, therefore, you just proved Goku>>>Shitama. GG nerd.

Lol nope gag character > any supes incarnation

I know, I'm just salting the wounds.

This

>he thinks Saitama is a gag character
>he doesn't know the difference between a parody character and a gag character
Brainlet tbqhwy

here, just destroy earth and saitama is dead
Goku>shitama

>implying his punch would be able to destroy a being that took the combined forces of heroes from 52 FUCKING UNIVERSES
52 UNIVERSES JESUS CHRIST

He kills superman before his breath ends, done.

He could probably punch space and turn it to air

Reminder that the person who made this is most definitely a butthurt DBfag who simply added other anime characters to mask it. You can tell by how Goku is the one to tell Naruto to shut up. Also, Gurren Lagann isn't a character, it's a robot piloted by people.

> Blows the air around him away
> Weak body dies instantly because of the lack of pressure, making his blood vessels burst internally.

Are you reatarded where in your mental gymnastics did you come up with that. She's not weaker than beerus

Yeah, like it's that fucking easy. Superman wins. Hell, even the Flash would win.

So is Goku, he can't breath in space either.

doubt it tbqhwyfsd
Only if physics doesn't apply to OPM universe at all

>being able to keep up with a superhero
His punches may be powerful, but he can not keep up with the sheer speed. Sound of Sonic is slow.

Because power levelfags and versus fags are actually retarded. That is why no one takes them seriously.

Are we talking about DB's Goku or dbs's Goku?
Goku wasn't able to breath in space

Parody would mean he's modeled after some one. He isn't. He's literally a gag of super heros and over powered anime characters. Go bacm to lit. Class you stupid mongaloid.

>He couldn't breathe. He tried to, but he couldn't.
But that's wrong, speedreader-kun. He was literally thinking "Whoops, I'm supposed to hold my beath, right?" No one knows if he can breath in space.

Serious Series: Serious Punch! doesn't need to actually hit, though.
I think we're talking about Madara Goku with the perfect sharingan

>but he can not keep up with the sheer speed.
Did you watch the final of OPM?
He jumped from the moon back to earth in a matter of 1-2 seconds, that's like the speed of fucking light and he wasn't even trying

Gag strength bends to the will of the joke. If it is found funny a gag/joke character will always win a fight. Bugs Bunny kills all of DB.

But it's true that Naruto is the only one in that admittedly facebook-tier image that can't defeat Saitama no matter how you frame the argument.

>B-but Flash is way, way, way, WAY faster than Sonic
If he really is mister attosecond, then he should've been able to defeat Deathstroke before he even knew the Flash was in the same room as him.

Just accept that capeshit comics are shit because the exact same character -often within the exact same continuity- is written completely differently by different authors. This is why in the context of American capeshit comics, asking whether hero X is stronger than hero Y is stupid. It literally all depends on the author. As I've demonstrated, mister attosecond can be defeated by a completely normal guy if the author is a fanboy for said normal guy.

So even by D.C.s own internal logic (or lack thereof), Saitama would be fast enough to punch him into oblivion.

>Defeated Popeye
Ok it's definitely this guy

>Sound of Sonic
>Doesn't even know the name of the character

Gag characters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else
It's that simple.

A parody doesn't have to be specific to a character you mongoloid. He is a parody of the general tropes of shonen super power anime. However he clearly conforms to physics and has some kind of limits to his powers (he can't randomly shapeshift or alter spacetime or some shit). He is not a gag character because his character cannot do whatever a gag needs him to. The jokes need to be within the limits of what his character can do

ITT: olympics in mental gymnastics as fan boys and power fags alike try to reason their way around the alpha and omega character.

Medaka only copies abilities. Saitama doesn't have any ability he just trained.

*blocks OPM's path*

>Ctrl+F "Demonbane"
>0 results
Demonbane.

Then he's a gag

Please stop polluting Sup Forums with shōnenshit threads and go back to Facebook, Twitter, 9fag, Reddit or whatever shithole you came from.

> that's like the speed of fucking light and he wasn't even trying
How about actually doing some research before talking bullshit user?
Light needs 0.3 seconds to get to the moon. Even with your horseshit wanking he is still just 1/3th of the speed of light.

I love how OPM fags try to go the "muh the intention of the mangaka counts" and than totally get shit on if people mention chars like Medaka and Ajimu.
Than they go powerlevel wanking and get shit on by people mentioning Goku and others.

And in the end their only way out is to ignore everything and call him a gag-character (and even than Bugs Bunny or Popeye would still shit on him).

I'd probably take Saitama seriously if the OPM universe wasn't filled with weak shitters. The problem right now is that you could replace Saitama with Superman or any other number of "non-gag" characters and there'd be no difference in how the fights work out. Give me Saitama blowing away galaxy eating monsters or universe warping gods in one serious punch, ONE. Or even just some non-standard abilities, what would Saitama do if he faced someone who could remove the oxygen around him, or become intangible or any other number of powers that ignore conventional durability?

Arale can't shape shift or warp reality either yet he shits on DB.

>explain why he is not a gag character
>"THEN HE IS GAG LOL"
What kind of mental gymnastics?

Shonen is anime, please end your life.

> She has all fiction
> Literally erases him out of existence without lifting a finger

or lets go with "mangaka intention":

> she is absolutely perfect
> she beats him again.

Congratulations, you've missed the entire point of the series.
Hint, you're not meant to take Saitama or his universe seriously.

>not the anime version

>Needs complete wank for strongest attack to be star level.
>Saitama even lowballed to Planet level just needs to strike 18 times (which is stupidly easy considering he has FTL attack speeds) to counter, and throw in an extra punch and Kaguya is done

Saitama couldn't even swat away a fucking mosquito. Goku wins, gg no re.

>saving the thumbnail
>stan lee on Sup Forums
Fuck off, newfag Sup Forums import.

< everyone in this thread trying to tard there way around saitama.

That's a no limits fallacy. Congrats you've proven you're retarded.

>How about actually doing some research before talking bullshit user?
"light from the Moon's surface has to travel more than one second (about 1.3 seconds) to reach us"
Here ya go

Goku couldnt beat a little girl