gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4071183
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2083362
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3019118
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2769345
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3011886
i.imgur.com/ETJAH5n.jpg
youtu.be/1-Uxh3ry_J8?t=1267
imgur.com/a/x2nkG
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtube.com/watch?v=62PLJ0q1LR0
kudan.jp/EC/mokuroku/photo/bukkaredan3.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/76/Solid_snake.png/revision/latest?cb=20151113022942
imgur.com/a/FpzXM
imgur.com/a/d2hrC
i.imgur.com/rj08zd1.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting adult shinobu (Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade) and dio brando sharing a drink,can be a normal drink or both feeding off something/someone

/r/'ing Izumi Curtis being seductive and teasing her feet like this.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1562328

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3934660

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4071183

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2083362

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3019118

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2769345

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3011886

i.imgur.com/ETJAH5n.jpg

Requesting Oriana Thompson with her hair in a ponytail

Requesting Alleyne with an SVD Dragunov or an AK, please.

This.

Requesting Garnet Mclane and Kirika Misono, naked and bound together by red ribbons, symmetrical docking, flashing cheeky smiles to the viewer.

Rerequesting smug Kajou dressed as Junko raising a sign with the phrase "winner by default".

Requesting Lain from Serial Experiments Lain as the Marked One from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl walking into the secret lab at Chernobyl and seeing herself as the C-Consciousness hologram.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. footage here because spoilers:

youtu.be/1-Uxh3ry_J8?t=1267

Don't know of a non-commentary version that showcases the area.

Hungry drawfriend here reposting
Once again, I'm looking to draw something for anyone willing to drop 10 bucks so I can waste my time playing Overwatch this month.

Also, I just found this old sketch I made for a retarded /vp/ meme that was actually pretty great while it lasted.

Requesting succubus elize putting the succ into succubus, or licking her lips with/out heart pupils. Womb tattoo would be a bonus.

And another one

On the off chance you're not shitposting, this is not the place. Also, you come off as desperate.

>playing OW on console
You do any art of girls?

Requesting Belial reenacting the "my own clone meme" with Meiko and Sophia

Refs for this dinosaur of a joke: imgur.com/a/x2nkG

Requesting Nena Trinity doing naked dogeza.

Requesting Ultra Instinct Akkun/Akkun Blanco smashing in the faces of thots.

Requesting the smuggest Erza and Kirito fusion

Anchor:

Requesting Hummy from Suite Precure getting chin rubs

Sorry, the reception last thread was encouraging so I might have overstayed my welcome here. I apologize. Also, the desperation is a bit of a meme from my part, but I'm still offering to anyone who might be seriously interested. If that's not allowed in the drawthreads then again I sincerely apologize, I didn't know.

I do. Nothing lewd though, I hope that's not a dissapointment.

Maria hiking his skirt up, saying "see? It's huge as an alpha's should be."

Requesting Akeno dressed as Soul Calibur VI Ivy

Requesting more art of Hishiro in her lab coat.

Requesting any lewd stuff with Ellen Kohagura from Toji no Miko. Can be hardcore (paizuri, blowjob, penetration, etc.)

Requesting honey badger memes with Hitomi from Killing Bites

Draw me a firo happily swinging a flail. Also while saying jingle-jangle

>nothing lewd
You mean there are other reasons to become an artist other than making your own lewds? Preposterous!

Requesting 02 from Darling in the Franxx claiming to be a sexual klaxosaur in the manner of the hit movie Predator.

hey Friendo, any chance you could draw Rizu dressed for a sexy carwash
like tied up t-shirt, short shorts etc
realised I haven't bothered you for some midriff-related content in quite a while

sure, just let me finish other requests

Requesting a "prinnified" Etna. As in, Etna turned into a prinny, like on the right.

good good, I'll look forward to it

JINGLE JANGLE! thank you.

Requesting cute Ruriko
I am making progress. Forgive me.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

gib rookiâ„¢

Requesting Magane indulging her craving for dairy with a tasty milkshake.

blesss you oppailolifag

Requesting the very underrated Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin, wearing his sumo mawashi, training for a sumo match. Draw him from the front.

Requesting Goku and Kid Gohan from DBZ both with their tails intact wearing Saiyan Armor as seen in the reference, and with their tails out.

how many Rurikos have you collected so far?

Requesting Koizumi-san wearing white see-through pajamas, sleeping on a bed with Ramen themed bed accessories.

Or you could also have her sleeping in an oversized Ramen bowl making her clothes even more translucent.

Requesting a loli of your choice insulting the viewer.

Requesting absurdly busty/wide-hipped Sup Forums girls (Eiken girls, Aki Nijou, etc) dressed as Medb

As in deliveries? Two I think. I don't request often.

that's still an awfully low amount, I hope to see you get more

Seconding this.

Requesting Annie, turned into a black girl (please don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

I could really use a drawing of Noire as a cute or sexy nurse please.

Or Vert.

Fran and Goblin Slayer slaughtering goblins together. Or anything nice with the two of them, not necessarily with goblins.

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Requesting Trickstar Holly Angel from Yu-Gi-Oh!
(left) wearing Crowned by the World Chalice's outfit (right), also from Yu-Gi-Oh!

Requesting the following gundam characters on the bottom resembling the following ultras on top, please. Bonus points if it says "Get over now! Get over pain! Get over mind! Jump up Gundam!" For more imagery here is Geed's opening theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=62PLJ0q1LR0

There was an idea to bring together the ideas that we could never do alone.

That idea?

A parody of the Infinity Gauntlet cover with mecha with the arrival of Super Robot Wars X. Whosoever attempts this will be considered one of the best artists in Sup Forums history.

Is it hard? Yes.

But hot damn, the (You)s and fame will be big if done right. Who wants a really big draw challenge?

Requesting Gunleon standing over a defeated Armor Mothra commenting "And your worshipers think I would lose to a walrus!".

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

Requesting Irina or Kaede doing the Mega Milk pose.
If it's Kaede, have her hold something else, like cups of pudding.

You could just say draw a random sumo guy at this point.

Requesting Pitz and Lappa parodying The Flash issue 139's cover as Flash and Reverse Flash, respectively.

Requesting Mr. Gesupeta dressed up as Solid Snake sneaking up on Dan, Ai, and Pinta

kudan.jp/EC/mokuroku/photo/bukkaredan3.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/76/Solid_snake.png/revision/latest?cb=20151113022942

Requesting Waver Velvet in his worm form violating Sakura Matou.

Requesting anything cute or cutelewd involving Yuzu and her chest.

Requesting Princess Sapphire ( From Princess Knight ) posing and lifting her cape to show her butt with those white pantyhose.

nice obscure waifu choice.

Requesting any Sup Forums girl(s) you like getting bad/dorky but still cute haircuts.

Requesting Kotetsu Kaburagi doing one of these poses that Godot from Ace Attorney does.

Godot poses: imgur.com/a/FpzXM

Marika as a Taimanin ninja please

Requesting Nono Natsume removing her clothes and showing her belly like Lotte's picture.

Does anyone know what happened to the person who was doing oppai loli Stheno?

I think that's as far as he was going to go.

It's ok to ask if somebody can finish it?

Requesting Officer Jenny wearing this lovely outfit and brown suspenders(she is not wearing any t-shirt) in a way that cover her nipples.

Requesting Fujiko Mine in clothes that are tasteful and not lewd.

Requesting Lotte in a thong

Requesting Lalaco and Ayano fusion

Requesting Araragi holding Mayoi close in a comforting/reassuring sweet way.
Ref imgur.com/a/d2hrC

>featured in drawthread OP
Fucking nostalgic. I wanted to color this anyway. Sorry again for it not being an in-thread delivery.

Still a very good job man

Requesting Maron stuck in the sand like in the reference and Krillin watching her with a pleasant face. Bonus if you can add above Krilin's head that he's watching Maron's crotch.

Oh wow thank you! This is an absolutely adorable Ruriko. Do you have a blog? And is there a pailoli request I could do to repay you?

Cool stuff. Rest in peace aniki.

Sorry about leaving you hanging. I get into ruts where I can't produce the quality of art that I want (usually due to not practicing before drawing). Both the first drawing, and the second I thought were poor, so I ran away.
I hope you enjoy this sketch.

Requesting Maid Miku being charmed or swept of her feet by the mysterious and handsome Phantom Thief Hibiki.

Nice!

Requesting this with Lum Invader instead.

Requesting picrel with the girls of Genoise i.imgur.com/rj08zd1.png

Vert (Bungirl) as Chris (Center), Noir (Catgirl) as Tsubasa (Right), Jaune (Tigergirl) as Hibiki (Left)

>169392521

Perfect

Damn

GUTS MAN!

DUN DUUUN

billy ;______;

i love this drawing blessed whoever made it

beautiful

Requesting Cup on Cup violence.

Requesting thicc Naomi Fluegel

You don't have to apologize for anything, you magnificent bastard. Aniki would be proud.

;_;7