Dragon Ball Super

Will Vegeta replace Beerus as GoD?

Other urls found in this thread:

animeclick.it/news/64770-napoli-comicon-2017-reportage-dellincontro-con-toyotaro
animeranking.net/stat.php?id=34
strawpoll.me/14713232/r
kanzenshuu.com/2015/06/17/early-dragon-ball-super-story-details-in-august-2015-v-jump/
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/11/06/dragon-ball-author-named-in-paradise-papers-leak
youtu.be/OsspLgTj2do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would a weak, inferior character to Beerus replace Beerus? You might as well make Yamcha the next God of Destruction.

El Hermano

EL HERMANO

Implying Vegeta won't be far beyond Beerus by EoZ.

He's already been passed up by Goku and Vegeta is never left in the dust

What about Gohan Blanco?

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

Goku personality doesn't fit the job. He wouldn't destroy anything

No?
We see him in EoZ as clearly not a GoD.

He could take the job after EoZ since goku leaves with uub

Toppo got at bare minimum more than 20 times stronger by transforming into a GoD and possibly hundreds of times over.

If SSB Evolution Vegeta got such an amp he could defeat Jiren imo

Here is your Limit Breaker and Survivor. Your Tournament of Power winners.

How do Gohanfags feel about the opening song referring to Goku and Freeza, and not Goku and Gohan?

>b-b-b-b-b-but the narrator said!

Canon
> Jaco the Galactic Patrolman + DB Minus
> Dragon Ball
> Dragon Ball Z/Kai
> Yo! Son Goku Returns!
> Dragon Ball Super
> Time-line of Dragon Ball Online written by Toriyama

Contains canon content, but mostly not canon
> Bardock the Father of Goku
> The History of Trunks

Not Canon
> Filler
> Episode of Bardock
> Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans
> DBZ Movies 1 - 13
> Dragon Ball GT
> Dragon Ball Heroes
> Dragon Ball Xenoverse
> Dragon Ball FighterZ

WHERE IS FRIEZA

Do you love Vegeta

Winning the tournament next episode, Toei is trying to surprise us by not showing him in the preview but they are obvious as fuck

>terrible at any job he has
>eats/sleeps too much
>only gets excited about fighting

He's literally Beerus + UI.

Virgin who dissects the canonicity of a kids' cartoon
>you

> Toriyama chose Toyotaro as "his successor"

Wrong. Shueisha (not Toriyama) chose and hired Toyotaro

>Question: How were you chosen as the successor of Akira Toriyama?
>Toyotaro: I introduced myself to Shueisha saying that I wanted to draw Dragon Ball Super, and they gave me the chance to draw the video game series and after three months I was asked to draw two pages of Dragon Ball Super and from there everything started, and I was very happy.

animeclick.it/news/64770-napoli-comicon-2017-reportage-dellincontro-con-toyotaro

>most popular character in Sup Forums
>most popular character in Japan
>Jiren's favorite warrior in the ToP
Why aren't you a vegetafag, user?

animeranking.net/stat.php?id=34
strawpoll.me/14713232/r

Is GT cannon fondler?

> Toriyama is not involved with the anime!

Wrong

Oh dear lord. Thought this thread was refuge from the shitstorm in last thread

Only retarded spics think is even remotely possible that Goku or Vegeta are interested on becoming any type of god

>toeishill meltdown again

>Winning the tournament next episode, Toei is trying to surprise us by not showing him in the preview but they are obvious as fuck

This.
Was obvious as fuck when they stopped showing him.

Toyotaro himself called his manga a "comicalization". This isn't really up for debate.

> Getting to see a new DB anime series every week makes me too happy! With this comicalization, I want to make my own small contribution to the excitement, so everyone please check out the manga, too!
kanzenshuu.com/2015/06/17/early-dragon-ball-super-story-details-in-august-2015-v-jump/

Already obvious as the anime was announced first before the manga, then the manga releasing earlier to promote it. Not to mention that it's in a promotional magazine (V-Jump)

So....

Why did Toppo turn back into a mortal after Vegeta blasted him off stage?

"Having made up his mind, he's no different from a God of Destruction!"

So...if Goku beats up Beerus bad enough, will he turn mortal?

No, because Vegemite is dead
I got Dragonball Super cancelled.
It was me.
I am the reason Dragon Ball anime is ending with no future plans.
I killed Goku, Gohan and Vegetables.

Goku spent most of Super having Kiaoken Blue and Vegeta didn't get SSBE until near the end.

Gohan was already dead, paco

This will happen... except that Frieza will be disqualified for killing Goku.

>Frieza and Hit were the only things I cared about in DBS since Piccolo has been left in the dust since Buu completely
>Frieza was looking super scheme heavy but then jobs to Toppo to a insane extent and then gets his shit beat in like 2 hits by Jiren

Hit did a few okay things but then served as another pseudo Vegeta as a measuring bar to show how stupid Jiren was.

Now we have some big gay brawl to look forward to that at least looks well animated since the last two episodes will be their entire months budget i'm sure.

I can imagine the old lady when he do this.

why the fuck is he so tall?

I agree, pedro

dont care

Is DBS ending because Toriyama committed tax fraud?

It doesn't make sense to end it when it's printing $$$ and consistently makes it in the Top 10 TV Ratings

Freezer will

>you will never create an entire galaxy from your ki then inhale it for no reason

Toppo became negro, Vegeta became taller, belmod became a clown and quitela is a piece of shit rat

its ending because it needs an end. Don't worry though, whatever is after Super will probably continue from the EoZ.

Daily reminder that Vegeta will achieve Ultra Instinct

My headcanon is he can't find the time to go to bars and scribble down ideas on napkins now that he's dealing with all the trouble he got himself in.

this has been debunked many times, stop spreading misinformation.

>Toyopacos utterly annihilated
And everything was as it should be.

They probably understood they don't need to keep making an exhausting TV anime every week to sell the merchandise, they can still do it by making a single movie every year.

Episode 131 (25 March)
Latent Kai Ki awakened!! A Furious Gohan Begins His Counterattack!
With the death of Son Goku, EGP allows one fighter from U7 to re-enter the fight and that person is, Son Gohan??!?!?
With his back against the wall against Jiren's ferocious barrage of attacks, Gohan has finally awoken the latent Kai ki imprinted into him during the Old Kai's ritual! To Vegeta's shock, the infamous Super Saiyan Rose form makes a startling return!

If Vegeta gets the Hakaishin energy amp that Toppo got would he be stronger than Beerus

based asukaposter

Any refutations, Toyodrones?

Never had i want to fuck someone angelic.
Even weird she resembles El Padre.

Because Toppo was using GoD as a transformation for some retarded reason

What did Toriyama do?

Would MUI Vegito have power comparable to an angel?

DBS is ending. Not DB.

There will be a new (canon) movie this year by Toriyama, and DB may continue through movies or another TV series...

If it's a series, hopefully it'll be in a different time-slot for a more mature audience

Why this fucking fish didn't predict the Tournament of Power? never believe in fortune tellers, there was a time when "the Earth had no future" according to Baba.

I agree, cus is perfect

>create an entire galaxy
Why do Pedros keep pushing this "GOKU CAN CREATE UNIVERSES NOW" meme

"Forgot" to pay taxes.

Could Cus defeat Goku and Jiren?

Nice headcanon spic. We still haven't seen anything anywhere close to Beerus going at max.

They never visited the afterlife in Super have they?

MUI Goku and 100% Jiren are probably low tier angel level, so maybe? It's hard to tell, what I know is that Whis would fuck them up pretty bad still, not even talking about EGP, which may be the strongest fighter in the multiverse

> nice headcanon beerusfag

Jiren is stronger than beerus and so is goku

What's his name?

Goku went to hell to recruit Frieza

>no argument
Concession accepted.

Is it official or just some rumour? I'd imagine something like that is handled by an agency or whatever.

>MUI Goku and 100% Jiren are probably low tier angel level
Pure headcanon.

Wonder if Cell is there consider the Kid Buu Saga shown him

Official. He invested his money Into overseas property to avoid having to pay tax

Vegeta SSJLGBLTQ+

Considering how many news sources reported on it, I think it's true.

My wife.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/11/06/dragon-ball-author-named-in-paradise-papers-leak

Jiren is stronger than GoD who is stronger than beerus

Goku mastered UI

beerus time atop the pecking order is over

Nothing there disproves any of those posts.

Also it's cute that you're referencing outdated information.

> Toriyama expressed disappointment with the anime

Yeah, back when the anime started. During the movie re-tellings. Ever since then, Toei increased the Production schedule from 4 weeks to 6 weeks.

Improvements to the quality has been obvious for all while now.

Wasn't Whis"' condition for training Vegeta that he become a destroyer some day?

Did anyone like Episode 129? One of the best episodes in a long time and it made feel like this show can be good at times.

Of course It's headcanon

Not him but its pretty much assumes Beerus isn't insanely stronger then other gods if he as alittle bit ahead of most. And Jiren is confirmed by his god to be stronger then himself.

And now with all the gods standing up in praise of Gokus dumb white hair mode its almost 100% that UI full is stronger then the lot of them. And Jiren is poised to strike back with big red unga muscle mode.

If you had to put a percentage on it.

How strong is vegeta right now to a GoD?

20% , 50%?

>:3

>Is DBS ending because Toriyama committed tax fraud?
How come the people in DBS threads are consistently the most stupid people in all of Sup Forums?
Seriously, the way people her manage to not understand a fucking kids show, despite the fact that we have characters explaining what the fuck is going on in this saga, and absolutely stupid claims like this makes me wonder if anyone's IQ here surpasses the mental retardation limit.

I know your brain is incapable of working properly, but i'm going to ask anyway, just for fun.
What the fuck would that have to do with anything?

>GoD who is stronger than beerus
Citation needed.
>Goku mastered UI
Okay?
>no more arguments
Concession accepted.

discuss

>even the dub can't save how retarded Goku is in DBS
youtu.be/OsspLgTj2do
DBS is a mistake.

when was this?

Go rewatch episode 93. Whis says the GoD that is weaker than Jiren is stronger than beerus

All the gods stood up when blanco appeared, they know goku is beyond them

Because he's in legal trouble so he doesn't have much time to work on something he clearly wasn't super into in the first place? Are you fucking stupid?

Does Zamazu in the manga have scoliosis?

>SSBKK
>SSB not being a thing till the tournament of power
>Goku not using Hakai
>the anime and manga being separate canon
>actual official canon

pick one.and only one

What fucking work?
He barely does anything.
>uhhh, yeah, a tournament between all universes, there's this big bad guy that goku beats with white hair

That's all the work he did in the ToP.

>Whis says the GoD that is weaker than Jiren is stronger than beerus
No he doesn't. Belmod beat Beerus in arm wrestling.
>they know goku is beyond them
They're clearly standing up in awe of a mortal mastering fucking UI, you brain dead scumgobbler.

reminder

El arcoiris pequeñito