ITT:coolest servants who have yet to be created

ITT:coolest servants who have yet to be created
I'll start with rider/berserker krampus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hm5CN8xSZKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only russian servant is some obscure old lady turned loli
Well first lostbelt is Russia so hopes are high

Ivan IV should be summoned sooner or later. As a Berserker, of course.

assassin charlotte corday
lancer longinus
caster hernan cortez
saber el cid
rider/ruler/saber charles martel

Berserker Samson

caster Nabuchodonosor

cortez would be more of a rider than a caster i feel like

Rider - Peter the great

Ruler Saint Francis of Assisi
Wolf NP to fuck shit up

Bronze Horseman?

Michiel de Ruyter as Rider. We need more naval servants

I want literary Servants. if Frankenstein's Monster can get in then why not more?

Archer: Roland Deschain
Saber: Turin Turambar
Berserker: Miss Havisham
Caster: Manfred
Lancer: Steerpike
Assassin: Himself(The Private Memoirs and Confessions of a Justified Sinner)
Rider: Judge Holden

I mean he could probably fit as ruler or saber too, caster is just kinda a joke category to put random people in.

also:
saber/ruler/whatever Belisarius
saber/rider/berserker Peter the Great
still waiting on lancer ajax to appear instead of his shield

>Saint Nicolas
As a Rider on a horse or steamboat or as Ruler because he's a saint

My dream servant is saber Lohengrin, actually.
He is from Artorian cycle and also canonically unbeatable until someone calls his name which just fits Fate concept very very well.

иван васильевич меняет профессию x fate series
what a time to be alive
seriously im in awe

Ghengis Khan - Rider
Samson - Berserker
Cain - Berserker
Date Masamune - Saber
JRR Tolkein - Caster
HP Lovecraft - Caster
Jack Churchill - Archer or Saber
Oliver Cromwell - Ruler
Horatio Nelson - Rider
Guy Falkes - Assassin
Grendel - Berserker
Odysseus - Archer

Off the top of my head.

I remember from history channel a french knight or something that had a huge sword, forgot his name

Rider ankou with a sure kill np

Don't mind me just posting the strongest Ruler

cain should be an assasin

Roland?

Mule would be pretty awesome. Now that I'm thinking more and more of Miss Havisham Berserker I think it would be kind of cool if a lot of Servants and Master mistook her initially for Caster giving her wraith like appearance.

>Oliver Cromwell
>Ruler

This works quite well since he was the founder of modern democracy. Plus it would be nice to have a Ruler who isnt a Saint.

The one I want the most is Berserker Don Quixote.

Mad Enhancement EX, NP let's him reshape reality with his fantasies. Very weak stats, but A++ Luck, when he activates his NP things start going his way. Battle Continuation is one of his skills.
>HP Lovecraft - Caster
With how Gilles and Prelati seem to be based on Lovecraftian creatures, and Foreigner is literally about people who "defied the madness upon coming in contact with an eldritch being which would try to possess them.", as well as Randolph Carter being a FGO character I think that niche is already covered pretty well.

Also, Odysseus should be Rider, his book is more about the trip than his archery skills, and he technically also rode the Trojan Horse.

>Grendel - Berserker

As long as he is similar to the Grendel from the 2007 Beowulf film

youtube.com/watch?v=hm5CN8xSZKI

He is the kind of nightmare fuel that a Berserker should be

>Grand Assassin
>some rando sand nigger
>not dude that started WW1

Explain this faggots.

Guy Fawkes would be a pretty shitty Assassin, but I want him.

> his book is more about the trip than his archery skills, and he technically also rode the Trojan Horse.

Sure but the most defining point of his life is proving that he is himself by being capable of stringing his own bow that no other person was able to do.

Caster Nostradamus.

We've already got the Chinese equivalent of Guy Falkes in Jing Ke so I cant see why Guy cant be included.

What would he even do? Semiramis has the Hanging Gardens, isn't that pretty much his whole schtick?
Which is why he should be ellegible for Archer, but he's more widely famous for his other feats so he'd fit more as a Rider.

Didn't he master sword forging or something?

I designed a full Grail War once and the cast was:
Saber - Lohengrin ( )
Lancer - Sun Wukong
Berserker - Minotaur
Rider - Baron Munchausen
Archer - Ivan Tzarevich
Caster - The Snow Queen
Assassin - Cesare Borgia

Of course it was far before FGO.

Blavatsky is ucranian, not russian.

Berserker Ned Kelly.

>Berserker - Minotaur

user, thats Asterios

How has Gengis Khan not been done yet? This man was so rad he literally cooled off the planet by genociding chinese.

We already have sword forging covered. I don't think he'd fit with the Babylonian mythos that has been in FGO, especially if they went with that. It'd kind of undermine Gil's vault, which is much older and has swords already.

Caster

Gavrilo Princip's technically got a massive kill count but it was all luck, user. In servant form he'd basically have shit stats apart from an EX in luck and some incredible probability manipulation abilities.

Asterion, actually

Since strategists tend to be Casters, I think Robert McNamera would be pretty cool. Not sure about his Noble Phantasm though

>lancer is a jobber and killed himself
perfect

what is this ruler class? is this something new? last fate i watched was zero.

>Black Manter
>Lancer
>NP is to make all his enemies look like Arthur Curry(Aqua Man), killing proficiency goes up to 100% once activated

I want it

when there is a great hgw(14 servants) A ruler is summoned by the grail to make sure no one tries to cheat

This, and Grand Avenger Cain

I want Ruler Thomas Hobbes.

TM hasn't gone all out, they are slowly doing the most famous people instead of doing them all quickly and being stuck with no names.

It's why we still haven't seen the likes of:
>Archer Heracles
>True Berserker Cu
>Berserker Enkidu
>Odysseus
>Samson
>Jesus
>Cain
>Genghis Khan
>Perseus (at least in more than concept)
>True Musashi
>True Benkei
>Date Masamune
>Saito Hajime
>Guan Yu
>Cao Cao
>Napoleon
>Icarus
>Aristotle
>Sun Wukong (he was in Guda Guda I think, but as a joke)
>Qin Shi Huan
>Servant Jason
>Servant Roland
>Theseus
>Orpheus
>Prometheus
>Krishna
>Sigurd
And that's before they start fully embracing gods like they've done Quetzalcoatl, Ishtar, Parvati and Ereshkigal. And then they could go full fiction, like with Sherlock, Moriarty, Jekyll, Dantes and Fran.

Grand Avenger will be Lucifer.

What class would Javert and Jean be?

GET THE FUCK OUT. CROMWELL IS A FUCKING CUNT.
>HUR DUR GUYS THE MONARCHY IS SHIT, LET'S DESTROY THE MONARCH GUISE
>Okay Olli, who should be in charge then?
>Oh I dunno... me?
>Okay, sweet.
>[Winning intensifies]
>Okay, so now we've won, I'm in charge
>Wait, that sucks, why not...
>[points to execution square]
>A-all hail Cromwell!
>Yes! This is a glorious new era for Britain, free from Monarchy, where you become leader just because your father/mother was leader before you! This is totally going to be a glorious Democratic Republic and nothing at all like the monarchy of the past
>[Dying intensifies]
>Okay, so who's in charge now?
>Oh... Well, Cromwell's son
>What?
>Yea, Cromwell said his son was in charge when he died
>Isn't that a bit like the heir to the crown becoming King?
>Uh-huh
>Shit. So we've done nothing but end the royal succession and replaced it with a monarchy in it's own right, ruined any chance of a united British Isles by being dicks to Ireland and let some other country get the longest running royal family succession?
>Yup.
>Shit. Let's just get the royal family back, this is fucking stupid.
And what a surprise, they did, because ol' Dick was a shit leader who couldn't keep people in control by threatening to chop off their heads if they didn't support him.

Don't you ever fucking praise Cromwell, short of being a good military leader, he has done more damage to England and Britain than any other leader. Even fucking Richard the Lionheart is less of a failure than him and that's fucking saying something.

Ruler Miguel Hidalgo.

Lucifer isn't human

What would Remus as a servant be like? He came close to being the founder of rome and is the victim of one of the the most famous fratricides in history.

It's existed since before the Zero anime, when F/A was planned as a game. But it's what said, and the criteria for the Heroic Spirits is "impartiality and possessing no desire for the Holy Grail. Those who qualify are most often Saints, and any Ruler summoned to preside over a Holy Grail will be a Saint under normal conditions."

jean would be avenger.Javert dunno.Saber maybe

As a Berserker

But what did cain avenge though?

>implying there's Grand versions of Extra classes
That's not what Grand servants are.

Can you summon Jesus christ?

Why should he fight for his own cup tho

Nasu is too much of a bitch for that

Yeah, probably. Martha mentions him a couple of times in F/GO.

The Black Knight is already a Berserker.

Cain is better suited to be Grand Assassin though, he was the world's first murderer.

Hard to say. He's kind of still alive and a god, so it depends on what contrivance they can write to excuse it.

Berserker/Saber - Theoderic the Great
Saber - Richard Lionheart
Archer - Hangaku Gozen
Berserker - Carl the Bold

No, only real people

I see Javert as a potential Ruler.

lionheart is in strange/fake

He is real in the context of Fate. He's a shitty guest according to St Martha in the F/GO Christmas event.

What about muhhamed and budha then?

Well the assassin class is always shit, so it all works out in the end.

What bout Billy the Kid?
What about Jesse James?
What about Granuiale?
What about Andromeda?
What about Crowley (I know they're in it somewhere but not to any major level iirc)?

buddha is a saver servant
muhhamed would make japan a target for terrorist attacks

Budha was summoned in Fate/Extra, but only as a special Savior class that can't be summoned under normal circumstances.

Nah Ned Kelly would be an archer.

Muhammad would resort in Muslim backlash and before you say, yes, there was Muslims in Japan. There are dozens of mosques. Budha, I dunno.

Ruler/Lancer Hitler

>Billy the Kid
Already a thing.

More interesting, how can you summon servants associated with different religions if only one if them is true?

Berserker - Cabeza de Vaca, he wouldn't even need the madness enhancement.

I thought so but I couldn't be sure. Was going off memory.

He'd be Savior and you'd never get to summon him.

I remember it was a 2m sword

He's the owner of the Holy grail

Sherlock Holmes suggests that legends are at least partially retroactive in the Type Moon universe. If people believe in something, it sometimes just comes into being as if it had always existed. Chadela summoned him as Ruler specifically so that he'd be forced into a neutral role and couldn't elaborate on it further, because it was afraid he'd blab about something humans weren't meant to know.

>inb4 he's a brunette saber clone

Hitler as caster.

Saber Galahad?
Archer/Rider Arachne?
Caster Moses?
Berserker Ivan the terrible?
Assassin Mati Hari?
Assassin Judas Iscariot?
Caster Tituba?
Assassin Loki?
Caster/Berserker Rasputin?
Archer Simo Hayha?

Not in a regular HGW but maybe using Chaldea's summoning system

Rider Absalon
>naval based flavor
>defensive np based on founding several cities/fortifications
>bonus against non christian divinity (led several crusades against pagans)

Junko Furuta as Berserker.

Do you guys think Fate is real but we don't know it's happening because we're normal humans?

>Assassin Mati Hari?
She's one of the shitty low-level beginner servants in Fate/GO.

Because he’s pretty much the only guy I could see for Grand Rider, and they’ve only brushed the surface of Grand servants.

Does this mean I'll never go on a date with Medusa?