I don't get it

I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

funko.com/products/all/brands/pop-vinyl/pop-television-saturday-night-live-d-ck-in-a-box
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spike dies.

He has felt dead the entire series, so he sees this as a sort of reaffirmation of the life he lived.

Sleep tight, aniki.

You'd think most anons would get this since we're all pretty much dead inside. That's why we're here.

Nigga wants to find out whether the life he's lived post-Julia was actual life or perhaps as he was expecting this whole time just some sort of afterlife limbo

He dies so it's unclear whether he got his answer

Spike was a depressed mutt, he based his entire life around some thot and then offs himself when she dies.

Spike is a bit dumb.

going to be older than Spike in a week

Friendly reminder Spike literally di d for a whore.

the whole series has a major theme of being stuck in the past, either through chances missed, regrets made, or wishes unfulfilled.
spik spigl breaks through this one last time by finally facing his past instead of running away, thus seeing if hes really alive

Spike a gay.

how old was spike?

And an upcoming happy birthday to you.

fuck me, me too

tfw a year older than spike already and no thot that I even remotely care about in my life

>I don't get it.

Everything is clearer now
Life is just a dream you know
That's never ending
I'm ascending

I CLOSE MY EYES AND I KEEP SEEING THINGS

>anime women will never understand

RAINBOW WATERFALLS
SUNNY LIQUID DREAMS

Holy....

You're a woman

Bebop, Champloo, and Space Dandy are all the same universe.

>Go to how to spoiler
>Spike dies
I will never watch this shit

It's mostly episodic. There's like 5 episodes about spikes past.

Bruce Willis and Keanu Reeves are too old to play Jet and Spike in a Live Action Cowboy bebop.

>tfw no Space Dandy episode set in a ghetto planet with a rap motif

>Bebop, Champloo, and Space Dandy are all the same universe.

So after losing that baseball game, Perry became an immortal space emperor?

>anime that women will never understand

>I'm already older than Spike
Well shit. The fact Japan always has incredibly young characters doesn't help this feel.

have you even seen John Wick 2? he looks fine. But Keanu wouldn't fit Spike anyway, Keanu can't do upbeat sarcastic humor anymore, hes too dead inside.

I’m already older than Jet.

I can understand Dandy and Bebop, but how Champloo?

He should have settled down with faye instead of chasing a WHORE

But Faye is also a whore.

Spike won't be born for another 26 years and by the time he is 27 most of us here won't be able to get up our dicks anymore.

Are you a woman, by chance?

Faye isn't a whore. She just dresses like one.

things women will NEVER understand

The creator himself says he's alive

b-but the star did die too

Apparently not. I always assumed he did, but they say he lived.

No he didn't. He said it's meant to be ambiguous.

>"I’ve never officially said that he died. At this point, I can tell you that I’m not sure if he’s alive or dead."

Schroedinger's Spike?

>I've never actually said whether he is alive or dead in that final scene. That's up to the person watching to decide. I think that people who watch that and think that Spike is asleep are probably right. Just sleeping.

That's the same thing. He's not saying he's alive or dead definitively.

As much as the creator says it's meant to be ambiguous, the episode itself throws up every last death flag on Earth, including after Spike's apparently dead.

How new are you? Keanu as spike has been around since atleast '07.

Me three.

>dying at 27
I wonder if it's a reference to the 27 club.
Seems like a thing Cowboy Bebop would reference.

I'm only 2 years younger than Spike

Champloo is the same universe before all the technology was invented, I heard people say Outlaw Star is supposed to be the same universe as well taking place years after Cowboy Bebop.

If he dies then he's not dreaming.

well technically anything historically based is fucking in the "same universe" as any sci-fi series in which our history is shared with the sci-fi series.

That's like saying "Pride & Prejudice" or "Moby Dick" are "in the same universe as Cobow yepob"

Its an episodic series. Ths ending being spoiled wont ruin the other episodes

For Champloo's case isn't it made by the same guy who made Cowboy Bebop?

Bruce Willis would just phone it in anyway. I can't even remember the last time he gave a shit about anything.

>Cobow yepob

fuck

The only thing that can determine his quantum state is observing a second season God forbid.

>was younger than Ed when I first saw this
>now older than Spike
Next stop is Jet.

how did that even happen
kaboob yipyop

Jesus

Was that whole thing with his eyes being two different colors thought of midway through, and/or consistently forgotten? I can't tell in most scenes.

I mean I feel she does too though Faye basically lucks out on meeting her old OLD classmate

I don't think it's something they always thought about, but I think it was planned the whole time if that makes sense. Im pretty sure there's a scene in episode 19, for example, where he closes one of his eyes to help him be more accurate when he's scratching a grid on this windshield. I can't imagine that would help if one of your eyes was fake.

I kinda get that, that might be true.
But I also mean like, for example in OP's post, most close-ups of his face (at least before the scene where he tells Faye to look at his eyes?), I can't even tell they're different colors. Then again I don't remember how dramatic the difference was either.

Spike was an eternal beta orbiter, literally threw his life for some bitch when he had Faye avaible

It's probably just in-universe subtle enough that you'd have to be so super close to notice it, that way they'd only have to actually color it different if it was going to be the focus of a shot because they were explicitly talking about it. I can't imagine they were thorough enough to treat each eye different every time he was on screen.

It's when you pass Jet and realise you'll probably never live long enough to reach Faye's age it's a problem.

Unfortunately yes. I love Spike but Julia was a frivolous woman not worth dying over.

Did Vicius love Julia?

Spike a great, he's the only human character I have one of those Pop figures of, since I think the more human the character, the uglier the Pop typically. Hell, he's the only Pop figure I have. I think the Bebop ones look 'aight at the very least, though. They're not my favorite styled things generally, but Spike's a bit of an exception.

It's pretty good even if you know that, i've started watching a few days ago and i'm enjoying it, and i got spoiled accidentally about that too before started watching.

They made those for anime now? I thought they were only for western properties

Grappler arms are too stupid for the bebop universe

Cheer up user. It's not that bad.
I've been older than Spike since I first started browsing Sup Forums.
In 2006

Then it's time to start browsing(and following some of the advice of) /fit/ and cutting back on all that fried food.

>met Steve Blum last month
Very nice guy

They make for those for fucking everything, and they have tons of anime ones.

Outlaw Star? Nah. Too fantastical.
Space Dandy, however uses the same currency.
Could be Watanabe making a throwback reference, or it could be the same universe. Or one of them, in Dandy's case.
It's funny.
For a show with invincible, retarded, brown, alien catgirls; sentient, mind-controlling cacti; a Japanese assassin girl who can cut anything but plot armor with a wooden sword, telepathic house cats, artificial humans, hot springs planet wizards, a gun that fires magical spells made by said hot springs planet wizards; magical, megalomaniac, evil, Chinese space pirates, a penal colony on a high-gravity world, the Spit Sperm shop that appears in the background of one episode, and the the whole thing revolves around a quest for a magical galactic leyline that grants wishes, it's astounding how many people bitch about the grappler arms on the ships when they're the only ones that have a logical reason to be.
They arose from small mining and construction vessels(where manipulator arms would be a must) and became a favorite without outlaws because they don't have access to military equipment with good guns and also, space being the big open space that it is, they have a lot of room to maneuver and evade fire. Also also, if you're a pirate, the last thing you want to do is blow up the booty you're trying to plunder.
Not to mention, the show goes out of its way to show that one of the biggest costs to Gene and co. throughout the show is the ammunition and missiles they expend before they're forced into close combat using the arms.

Pop will make them for anything they think they can make money off of. Including memes.
funko.com/products/all/brands/pop-vinyl/pop-television-saturday-night-live-d-ck-in-a-box

He'd be in a box though, and there's a 50% chance someone braps inside.

>a penal colony on a high-gravity world

I mean that's kind of logical.

Not if you want to keep the prisoners alive for more than a month.
Which they probably don't.

>buying funco pops
kill yourself my man

They look so lifeless

Yeah, I've never seen the appeal either.

Space Dandy literally showed the fridge from Toys in the Attic.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
So at least one Space Dandy universe is directly connected.

Didn't the Bebop crew all die in that episode or something? I thought it was just a throwaway episode.

Food poisoning.

The next episode promo says that they're all not actually dead.

Either way, since space dandy is all about parallel universes (to the level where it's unclear if any of the episodes are actually in the same continuity), it could be that specific episode follows from a timeline where the bebop crew died.

I can't believe it's been almost 17 years and I still remember this character's full name.

Yeah but can you remember Ed's full name?

You didn't get that?

You're not depressed are you? What are you doing here

Nah I only remember her dad's, unless her dad actually had some long crazy name too.

>I love Spike but Julia was a frivolous woman not worth dying over.
Isn't that literally the point?