Anime has Sup Forums references

>anime has Sup Forums references

>Sup Forums has anime references

>Sup Forums
In your dreams.

I only know 2 of these. And one of them is a manga. We are not so popular in Japan, are we?

Remember when Maid Dragon had the fourchan logo on her shirt? That was so cool!

>references a Sup Forums anime

you sure it's not a 2chan reference?

Did you know that those absolute madmen nips made a manga about 4chans mascot - Yotsuba?

>dubs completely removed any chan reference and made it into a wider "internet reference"

Most of the series have 2ch references, but LWA had actual screenshots as we fucking financed the OVA's and Tattun was shitposting with us

I have the art book that has the first thank you card we sent in it. I want to keep playing a part in trigger's success.

Show by Rock had Sup Forums feature in it.

How so?

>we

WUZ

WEEBZ N SHEEEEEEEIT

>faggot thinks he's a comedian on the internet

This entire post screams public ban.

Why would they come here when they have a chan in their own language?

>Chan has lan references

Because they can? If I knew japanese I'd check their boards too out of curiosity/boredom.

Of course, in all honesty, the text is different. But the browser that Retoree uses is clearly inspired by Sup Forums.
It was so noticeable, 2chan even came to a visit on Sup Forums.

Little Witch Academia

>no one posting up-skirts

at least they tried

Was there a shitstorm right?

>VN has much more (even if it's sometimes more 2chan-oriented)

It was the last episode, so attention was diverted between several ridiculous things happening at once

Isn't magic supposed to be a common thing that everyone knows about in that world? The pic makes it look like its the first time people have seen girls flying on brooms.

>Sup Forums anime has references

That and everytime Tattum showed up to the threads during the season

Well, a nuclear missile was just launched by a submarine and the air force couldn't take it down. No one expected little witches on a broom behind it