Raildex

I'm looking forward to seeing chicken-claw man be literally untouchable and freak out anime-only fans in Season 3. What's your favorite moment you want to see next season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixT0O9Ng6bs
youtube.com/watch?v=r_kEKW_lL5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one cares untill S3 airs

Is there a more pitiful character than Fiamma of the Right?

Mikoto.

Sorry OP but powerlevel threads already peaked last year. Jobber of the Right won't impress anyone.

It's okay, when Bloodsign gets an anime everyone will make White Queen the face of power-level threads for a bit.

>6 posts
>3 IPs
As expected, hip thrusting animals.

Go get curbed stomp, demon whore!

Suck my cock anons

Jokes on you, I'm a man

Pretty much. People should stop hyping up this old timer.

No one will understand how his power works.

I wish her show was good

>What's your favorite moment you want to see next season?
It being canceled. I'm looking forward to seeing Miki die on stage and all the regulars' reactions to no Season 3.

I want to wear Othinus as a condom and fuck the drills out if Junko.

what cans she do?

I can't wait for anime only accelfags to swear that Accel can just reflect him.

She's just a far weaker white queen and worse written, nothing to write home about but people circle jerk her. Or did, she's old news now.

If Aiwass makes the cut for season three Fiamma will get over looked.

She's got author-tier powers so she can mop the floor with any meme girls like the White Queen.

>The Bizarre Gray Mollusk Who Swims the Starry Ocean (en – a – hf – ei – ja – o – cd – to – jok).
Who allowed Nasu to design an Unexplored class?

Basically a god, making her irrelevant in power-level threads by default.

What's Ollerus's endgame anyway?
Is he truly irrelevant now that he's a powerless cripple?

He will be the final boss.

>What's Ollerus's endgame anyway?
stealing kids

>Is he truly irrelevant now that he's a powerless cripple?
Probably. I thought he would do more, he was introduced investigating what Crowley was doing with the gemstones and iirc it was implied he knew it was magician crowley. The entire reason he saved Fiamma was because Fiamma got a close look at THE BIG PLAN. Then NT rolls around he only cares about Othinus and is even willing to lose his powers to fuck her over.

Yeah, it's weird how his focus shifted like that, though maybe he was just planning to go after Crowley after he was done taking down Othinus.

Maybe Othinus moved faster than he expected

Yeah, I think his mindset there was just "Fiamma's pretty strong, i'm gonna need his help if i'm taking on people like Othinus and Crowley."

Course Fiamma is still around and still somewhat strong, so I wonder if he still has a part to play.

Really, I was sort of annoyed when he just got bitch slapped by High Priest, especially because Kamachi never explained why his attack didn't work. Seemed like a good idea.

Stop calling her a Gypsy when she's a respectable teacher

>and worse written
Literally impossible. White Queen is an utterly garbage character.

Fuck off, White Queen hater.

Just give me Birdway.

O MY HOLOPSICON

Why do people even like female characters?

People think that accelerater is OP..... just wait until you see fimma

This man is walking cheat

>Kyousuke spends the entirety of volume 4 making sure he never relies on the Queen's power for anything
>Deliberately orders the Colorless Little Girl to attack War Criminal
Why do I get the feeling this is going to fuck him over?

Can Fiamma beat a Level 6?

Fiamma can't even beat white wing accel

>catgirl
Into the trash. Only foxgirls are worse.

YT Stream link for the Dengeki Bunko Stage @ Spring Fes: youtube.com/watch?v=ixT0O9Ng6bs

Bookmark it if you're interested in watching.

Misaki a pile of shit

I'm prepared for immeasurable disappoint.

Post Mikoto clones

>we will never see Birdway go all out

It's specifically called "Dengeki Bunko 25th Anniversary & New Works Announcement Stage" so set your expectations accordingly. At the very least, I'd like them to announce the Index Mobage here.

Soon.

Day 5
I miss Kakineposter

Dear Kakineposter, how are you?
I hope this post finds you in good health, both physical and mental.
The threads have been getting full with non believers, but there's people carrying the legacy you left us with in their hearts.
Anyway, to get to the point - I admire everything you achieved for such a short time of period and I was wondering why your truth spending is absent, hoping you'll be back.
Also, would it be too troublesome to bruise and bloody every Uiharuposter and shitstomp as many as Accelfags you come across?
Your's truly
Anonymous

Go fuck yourself.

Imagine her as a busty, curvy, and tall Onee-san

The Japanese feel the same way, they’re wondering why they at least don’t have a Japanese version of the mmo announced yet especially since struggle battle is dead

But I think it’ll come, it’s too Japanese involved to not be released in Japan

I think we actually did get an implied reason through the high priest's backstory (which is given right after the spell fails). In that the fairy spell was designed based on the principles of demoting polythesic gods into lesser magical beings. You can't really apply that logic to the high priest since he never took up the historical mantle of "god" to begin with.

WQ defeated by OP loli. I hope Blood Sign anime will get 2 cours.

>one meter bust birdway with Gatling gun nipples

I imagine she would approach semi-Magic God level if she did. I love to see it.

Why would you want to ruin her like that?

maybe in the magic spin off

She'd be near Saint if anything, Birdwanker.

What are you on? Birdway is already Saint level without going all out. That's her default level. She only decided to not use major cards against Touma.

Whatever you say, Birdwanker.

She wouldn't be semi magic god but would probably be above most saints. Perhaps a little below carissa. She great general abilities but lacks really cheap ass spell that all the top level magicians have.

Can Kanzaki beat saints?

where is that from

>Can Kanzaki beat saints?
Nope

Why the fuck are they suddenly calling Aogami 'blue haired' in OT 14? Was this in the original translation or is this just a Yenpress thing? I'm pretty sure they called him Aogami in the earlier novels too so i don't know why they'd suddenly call him this.

Well it does mean the same thing in the end

Yeah but it's just weird to state him as Aogami in the previous novels then do a sudden switch.

Can Frolaytia beat mating presses?

I'd much rather kick her face

*pukes

>gets BTFO harder than by High Priest

Bestsaka

Which character would you share a beer with?
I pick Tsuchimikado.

>yfw the Aeon of Horus makes Level 5 Angel tier and Angels get depowered hard

I just wanna see the MikotoxTouma moments being animated.

A clone just for science and see if the drunkness affects the other clones

Can Human Kakine beat Saints?

Say something nice

Maybe a shitty one

Kill yourself

When is the spring game fes?

So he can beat Kanzaki one hundred percent?

>Touma has a thing for eyepatch
Should have gotten one after Tsuchi plucked her eye out

>Can Kanzaki beat saints?
She sabotaged herself so many times probably she has the best record vs saints in the universe.

Mugino a shit

N-no

To be fair, the Girl is not trying to rape him.

Quads confirm this common knowledge.

>Four 4's for the number 4
Nice

Yet.

she just wanted to break into a spaceship. you wouldn't break into a spaceship for your onii-sama?

With regards to Accel and Kakine, are their reactions/reflexes and kinetic vision independent of their abilities? Like, if they were somehow unable to use their abilities, or found themselves in a fist fight with Touma for some reason, would they at least be able to (at least, visually) keep track of high speed objects/attacks, even though they can't fight for shit or actually move that fast without their abilities?

Quads confirm

Etzali pa' cuando?

Fuck off etzali

I'm just saying there may or may not be some ulterior motives here. Like crossbreeding a rabbit with a cat.

Fuck off etzali

We’re getting close to Season 3 lads

>When Charles Manson Jr. kills his own lawyer
youtube.com/watch?v=r_kEKW_lL5k

If we don't get any season 3 news this Spring Fes, when's the next event I should look towards, or will there be nothing until Fall? Hope for Virtual On DLC news though if no PV.

Expect mmo announcement and VO dlc to be safe

Crowley