Is mommy misaka about to come back?

Is mommy misaka about to come back?
Is she going to give milk to refugees of academy city?
also my hair inspo desu

I wish pic related had just slaughtered Misaka and the remaining 10k clones. They all are cringeworthy characters at best

mommy

Can an Object beat Touma?

sorry, but you would have to settle with raildex ending at volume 20-30ish if misaka wasn't around.
she's a bigger staple to this show than touma or his right hand
when i first started this series, I thought it was a medieval civilization with a scientific part, and misaka was having a relationship with some commoner.
naturally I dropped it initially, but the point stands, I knew what misaka was before I knew what even an inch of the story was.
you take away misaka, you take away kamachis success and meals on the table

This is probably the most delusional post I've read in a long time. Remove Mikoto from the equation and some other girl would seamlessly take her spot, like Misaki.
You might only read the series for your waifu but she is not the sole reason it was successful.

I think I finally figured it out.
When mommy misaka came to the dahaissi, she brought food with her and hinted it would grow Mikoto's breasts.
What if thats the secret?
She's been eating academy city food so she cant develop breasts?
She needs a couple months with mommy to grow those breasts.

Why is she so popular? She's like the most generic looking character possible.

That's the sad part. Misaka is an obnoxious brat. I came to the show because I read that it was about science and magick which is simple, but allows for alot of exploration. The characters have many cool abilities, Touma doesn't have some superpower, it's just his right hand, Accelerator appears way too little, but when he appears shit is about to get serious. Yet all the potential the show had was wasted on Misaka this, best girl that.

She wasn't the sole reason.
And of every girl kamachi has ever created, Mikoto is the most popular.
Even when he wrote her as just a friend.
Even when she was gone from most of OT as a real companion or character.

You're delusional to think she hasn't been a big factor in the series success. Even the fact that you and I call it "RAIL"dex should be a wakeup call.
Also if you want to make the argument that its all because she was first, or one of the first: Index, Kanzaki, etc.
She wasn't even in arguably the most important arc, the first arc.

Finally someone gets it. Misaka fans just want a generic tsundere because they have no real contact with girls

no i actually fucking love that style of hair and emotion.
i hate girls that make femininity their defining trait, misaka is a character that is not defined by her femininity as much as her ethics and morals, as well as her interests and personality.

Lets be honest for a second:
Would misaka fit in at kamijous school?

She's too normal.

Imagine being so autistic you have to create your own threads and samefag to keep them alive.

Fukikoto
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER
They would make amazing friends, they share the same tomboy attitude, same academic love, etc.
Theres more discussion here than that shitpost of a thread.
Seriously, head back to your containment thread, shitposter.

I dont know why but i struggle to think of anything about her that i dont like.

>Says the actual shitposter while posting in the spammer's thread

Go back to your one line posts thread
Go back to your "omg season 3" thread
Go back to your zero discussion thread
And take your meta posting with you, you're shitting up this good thread.

Oyakodon

I'm betting my wife that misuzu will show up in nt20
It will be absolutely kino and we will get past only having 2 pages for her in pixiv.

>good thread
A pile of hot wet shit just came out of a dog's ass has more positive qualities than this cancerous thread