Boruto thread

Will the anime keep the manga design of Momoshiki?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-I5zltlyV5I
youtu.be/C_55ra3Iv9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It fucking better also here are song mades by the bands for new OP and ED to get a general feel

OP(Qyoto): youtu.be/-I5zltlyV5I

ED(Coala Mode): youtu.be/C_55ra3Iv9U

Thats a tough question but most likely because that's the finished version of Momoshiki. I couldn't bear watching that ug movie version again.

The anime will use both. The movie version will be the first stage transformation and the manga will be the last stage.

We truly Aizen now.

Finally someone made a new thread. I've been waiting since yesterday

you guys are my only friends :(

If you need something else you can try BnHA. Its just as generic and tropey as Boruto but the threads are a bit more lively and shitposty. I like and follow both series.

I hate to have to ask a show to be more edgy, but this series seriously needs to start killing some characters if it wants to have any sense of gravitas. I want Boruto to learn that sometimes, you can do everything right and still not save everyone at the end of the day. Pic related.

What will happen to Sumire team ?

The main story hasn't even started in the anime brainlet

Why wouldn't it? I never read the manga. Have they done something like that before? I know the 1st time the rinnegon was shown in the anime it was completely wrong because it wasn't revealed in the manga yet. Have they changed someone's appearance from the manga in the anime before?

Both forms look fucking ridiculous

Should’ve just turned him into a giant rabbit demon instead of creating those retarded fire Phoenix and rock monster things

hero academia? Yeah it's definitely on my list. I'll get to it eventually. It's super heroes right? Like 1 punch man? Seems cool.

As long as they're unimportant side characters yeah sure. Kill whoever. No one who matters though. That'll be terrible.

My guess is they are skipping chunin exams that's all.

ehhh don't expect OPM level quality

alright I wont. But I meant it's like there's a lot of super heroes and stuff? They're all heroes and just some are stronger than others and have different powers and stuff?

Oh, it's gonna be one of those well writen anime that get good 50 episodes in, professor? Because the manga has been fucking amazing, right?

it has been. The anime and manga have been really good so far

>Because the manga has been fucking amazing, right?
better than what we're getting now

"~Meow~"

Its that + high school. It also has a character named Denki

She is a lesbian

She wanted to fuck snek though.

I read the manga up to current and kept getting boners from the weird art style and thigh fetish the artist seems to have.

how's the girls?

when?

Alot of them are pretty top tier.

it's not weird. It's because the girls are hot

They're fucking useless and have the personalities of cardboard but they're hot so its fine

You have peaked my interest

But why are they drawn like they're 7 years old

all that matters is if they're hot

I already answered that. It's because the girls are hot.

Her and birdhair thought he was good looking.

Naruto’s breeding hips were butchered by SP

If anyone cares, here's the artwork from novel 5.

meh

they ruined Anko and i'm still pissed about it

Anko unironically looks good here. This is Ikemoto right? I hope they change the anime's art style so she can still be attractive while being fat.
She was cool in the Genin Exams at least

>attractive
>while being fat

does not compute

I don't care how cool she was. She's fat now therefore ruined. She used to be hot.

Look at the picture or are you gay

Ye, he always does the artwork for the bort novels.

she's fat. That's disgusting.

why is his rinnegon yellow?

It looks cool?

>yellow
It's the GOLDEN Byakugan, you uneducated swine!

I never even gave any thought to this and now I can't look at him the same way. Thanks dad.
Yeah but she's 2D and attractive (in Ikemoto style anyway)

gold is a shade of yellow

she's so fat a 2d picture of her becomes 3d

Denki is a nerd

isn't that a sign that your kidneys are failing?

Denki is a cute

Go back to your mission, Iwabe.

No one asked for this

Sasuke have more ASS than his wife.

Cowboy Bebop only had 3 real episodes, the rest was boring monster-of-the-week trash no one cares.

no he's not. He's easily the worst ninja in this class. I'm really hoping he gets killed off. People have been saying someone has to die and i'd love it if he did

only post lewds of girls please.

But no one did ask against this either

You're shit and so is your shit opinion you fucking shit

Sasuke, and all other Uchihas, are technically girls in story, due to the Yin (feminine) element symbolism Kishi gives them

what's kakashi's anti aging secret

not true. Anyone have that gif of her running to stop naruto and sasuke? I can't find it on google and i'm getting really fucking annoyed honestly.

I also dislike cowboy beebop. I still have absolutely no idea what the actual fuck happened in it. Who was that guy he fought at the end? Was Spike working in the mafia? They didn't explain anything enough and the entire series was rushed.

I did

Denki is a useless nerd. He dresses like a fucking boyscout for no reason. He has a laptop instead of ninja equipment. Adding technology to naruto's world was a mistake. This show would e 10x better without all the dumb technology shit

that's not even close to being true. If you have a penis you are a boy and if you have a vagina you are a girl. It doesn't matte what kind of element you have.

STOP POSTING RIGHT NOW

look at this fucking faggot. LOOK AT HIM AND TELL ME HE'S NOT A GIANT FUCKING NERD

dat ass

I know. But the story treats Sasuke as if he was a girl, minus the constant failure in combat (is constantly lusted after for his body/bloodline, is controlled and denied info, constantly forced into a role by friends, always portrayed as emotional)

But Obito, Shiui, and Fugaku didn't look girly at all.

SSTOP IT STOP IT RIGHT NOW HE'S NOT A NERD HE'S NOT A NERD HE'S NOT A NERD

>nerd haircut
>nerd glasses
>a fucking ascot
>his god damn shirt is tucked in ffs
>compare pic I posted with pic related

All I see is an innocent black boy and a cute Denki who is most certainly not a nerd.

It's explained pretty clearly if you watch it, it just doesn't stop for giant infodump.

I watched the entire series. It wasn't hard. It's what? 25 episodes? I watched it in a few days easy. I still didn't understand anything at all. Was he working for the mafia? Who was that guy he fought? I still have no idea what even happened in that show all I know is the opening theme was really good.

He used to wok for the mafia or syndicate or whatever.
The guy he fought was Vicious, who was his buddy until Spike banged his gf and tried to run away from the syndicate with her.
Since you can't leave the syndicate+Spike betrayed him, Vicious wants them dead.

I will give you Fugaku, but Obito and Shisui look like lesbians

What a shitty character. Jobs and dies instantly the moment he was introduced in the movie. They should just retcon his death at this point and keep him around longer.

yeah I did not get that at all from the anime. Thanks for clarifying for me.

His consciousness might still be around due to Boruto’s tattoo

Did you really think a movie villain would stick around?

he didn't die instantly. There was a good fight

Maybe Shisui, but not Obito.

But Kaguya was introduced and got sealed (died) in a month in a half in the manga's running time.

At least with Kaguya, she got some of her backstory revealed thanks to SP and Kodaichi might've brought her back as Hako Kuroi. Momoshiki, on the other hand, got little backstory and will more than likely stay dead unless Boruto dies at the end of the story if the "Being inside the Tattoo" thing is true.

Why didn't Minato just use sage mode when Obito attacked with the 9 tails? Saving his wife and the village? Seeing as how unlike Jiraya he had perfect sage mode and didn't require the 2 frogs to help him nor did he have the ugly side effects of imperfect sage mode.

>"BUT HE SAID HE ISN'T GOOD WITH IT"

Naruto's FIRST FIGHT with sage mode was against fucking pain. Don't give me that shit.

It takes awhile to gather enough chakra for it. Minato had very, VERY short time on his hands.

There might be a chance that Momoshiki is a clone of Kurama

why would you think that?

>the GOLDEN Byakugan
After all this year, I still can't believe they were right all along

but that's clearly a rinnegon, not a byakugon. They look completely different

Only the eyes on his forehead and hands are Rinnegan.