B: the Beginning

This show is Fractale of our generation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulqOidjQ1CI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any good subs yet?

You want meme subs for this show or something?

what do you mean "of our generation", Fractale was only a few years ago. Also, Fractale showed great promise in its initial episodes whereas B was never good nor did it indicate any possibility of being good.

Sell it to me, shill-kun.

I just want subs that don't plaster the whole screen and look decent whilst not having any errors in the translation.

>not having any errors in the translation
Such subs don't exist for any show.

After shitposting with Devilman Crybaby I can't take Sup Forums opinions serious about Netflix shows anymore. Now I need to check every title myself if it's shit or AOTS

>Fractale was only a few years ago
I'm being ironic.

>whereas B was never good
B also showed promise in the first episode. But that's not important here. The two shows suffer from the same problem.

That's the spirit. Join me in my suffering.

Now you can watch several shows in one! Ever missed your favourite edgefest? You wished for more shows just like X? We have you covered! B copy-pastes the elements you loved so much in Death Note, Guilty Crown, Psycho Pass, Tokyo Ghoul, Subete ga F ni naru, Zankyou no Terror and more!
Watch it today.

pretty accurate assessment desu

is this anime really that bad?

Watched ep 6... dont tell me there is NTR.
Probably drop

Its almost like you should judge things for yourself

This would have been good if they toned down the black wing king stuff and made it about the mysterious city and the zombie insane killers and what not.
The last few eps is what I was hoping this series would be overall.
13 and his portion of the story is in fact the weakest part of this series.
Maybe if it was more low key and less shounen/seinine super powers. Moe visceral.
I don't know.

The fuck?
Dude, this series is litterally just japanese house+sherlock holmes with a little bit of monster thrown in there.

There is no NTR, only incest, S&M and cutting.

Sup Forums exaggerating once again for some reason. Only problem with it was the length. 12 episodes wasn't enough for the story it wanted to tell.

>The last few eps is what I was hoping this series would be overall.
Please be kidding. The last few episodes are full of plotholes and retardation.

I haven't seen the last two eps yet. Does it fall off of a cliff or something?

Wow. Such genius.

It takes a plunge from the mountain top quite literally.
The final fight will make you facepalm.

>cutting
scars too? HOT

it has an open ending,hasn't it?

Did they confuse ١٣ (13) with ١٤ (14)?

they dodnt know what arabic numbers are

The problem with the black wing stuff was that it had all that buildup with no payoff. After their hair changed colour and shit I was convinced some voodoo mumbo jumbo was gonna go down in the end only to get nothing.

>14
Like that other user said. This is the first time taking Arabic has come in handy.

It has an open ending in that it leaves the door wide open for a season 2.

Both Koku and Keith's storylines got a conclusion, and while both were decent the 12 ep limit made both feel a little rushed (and Koku's plot took a backseat to Keith's one in endgame). Also due the the short number of eps most of the baddies were culled off in short order - which is a shame because the plots with blondie and 3D glasses could have been pretty great if they were fleshed out a bit more

Like , some extra eps focusing on fleshing out both Koku/Yuna and the antagonist side wouldn't have gone amiss.

>Needing subs
>Identifying errors in the translation well enough to whine about them
Pick one

This show was a goddamn mess.

The weird demon people all talk in rhyme and riddle for the first couple episodes, then stop and never do it again, and never explain it.

Sherlock Holmes drags the old man out of the city and when asked what he's searching for he says "I wish I knew" then it turns out HE KNOWS EVERYTHING and the only mystery was him pretending not to know. In fact he's the only guy who knows anything at all.

The main waifu is teased to be intelligent then proceeds to deus ex machina her only victory before being captured and needing to be saved.

Fucking baked goods.

>Dude, this series is litterally just japanese house+sherlock holmes with a little bit of monster thrown in there.
Sup Forums everbody

The show should leave out the Sasuke stuff entirely. It had no connection to Keith's investigation. Like none whatsoever. The whole thing with gods, prophecies only convoluted the setting and the story.

>I just remembered. I can rewrite memories too! I rewrote mine to make myself forget I have such an ability! Tee hee!

>3D glasses
kek

>Fractale
that show that were going to save anime?

Is there gonna be a sequel C: the Conclusion?

so, why people were mocking keith or koku(?) with kakashi?

smart post

If you leave that out then you also leave out the amusing twist that the gods are just side shows created by humans.

Pretty sure it just means 13, "western" numerals are just adapted ye olde Arabic numerals.

Frankly, all of them are redundant characters that got too much screentime. The core of the story is Keith and his past with Gilbert. The series could not even deliver that in a satisfactory manner, because all other shit got in the way. Lily is nothing but waifubait. The clown people were a mistake, stealing precious screentime for what? Delivering funny sounding lines and edgy shit like blade-licking, killing each other for no reason, beating a damsel in distress. Koku and Yuna are not even full-fledged characters. They are skeletons of ideas of characters.

>no connection to Keith's investigation
The exsistence of the Reggies was the entire reason Keith took 7 years to get to the bottom of his sister's death though - Gil set one up as the fallguy. And the Reggies only came about due to the attempts to bring back the Gods (AKA Koku and Yuna)

Also they're the reason Gil could get away with everything for as long as he did too.

I rewatched it a year ago for the first time since it aired, even with all the shit writing, they could have made it passable if they kept focusing on Nessa and give her a clear conclusion instead of dropping her character halfway, she was the only thing the show took the time to build an emotional connection with.

Yep. That one.
youtube.com/watch?v=ulqOidjQ1CI

Read my post again. I never wrote that the human experimentation bit should be removed. All that needed changing was the rationale (go straight to 'let's make super soldiers' part).

>Zankyou no Terror
That honestly had a lot of promise until about episode 6.

But those are actually the genuinely good parts of the show, the sol parts.

The winged skeletons were real though and there is something mystical going on with them as seen by all the powers being flung about and the healing factor.

The only one's who can be classifed as '''''Gods''''''' are Koku and possibly Yuna (they don't go batshit after 20, they don't age normally) - all the other clowns are knockoff imitations who only believe they're the real deal because Gil was screwing with them.

Keanu-san anime?

> I never wrote that the human experimentation bit should be removed.
If you want to remove Sasuke they you're also indirectly saying you want the human experimentation to go too because he's the entire reason it started in the first place (well the reason is $$$$$$$ but they only got the masses to cough up the $ by claiming they were gonna bring back the gods - no one is gonna donate to poor country just so they can use the money to make a supersoldier army)

>- which is a shame because the plots with blondie and 3D glasses could have been pretty great if they were fleshed out a bit more

This I was litterally hoping that he'd be the hidden bad guy behind it all for some reason and that there was some huge as fuck conspiracy that he had to unraval.
All Sherlock and Moriarty + Monster style.
Nope...
None of that.

It's like, your own opinion.

>you're also indirectly saying you want the human experimentation to go too
Reading comprehension.

>no one is gonna donate to poor country just so they can use the money to make a supersoldier army
Find another reason. 'We want to make immortality real' or some other bullshit. This is much more marketable than bringing back gods.

Blunder of the year?

Only good part of the show, you can skip literally everything else

It's only March. Plenty of shitshows may happen in the coming months.

C: and C^3 already exist sadly

Threadly reminder that Lily made Keith into a murderer.

literally watching this anime just for this semen demon

I suppose she'll have to take responsibility and take his Red Bean Bread directly into her womb.

>Moe visceral

butt

thigh gap

>"I work on commercial productions, so inevitably I get directions from companies, like TV networks, about the story etc. When I was young I used to get really mad about it. But working out ways to keep those people happy has been the source of some really great ideas," says Hara. "That kind of pressure actually helps creativity in some ways."

Looks like he was right. If this is what other Netflix anime will look like they are fucked.

>show is literally dog poop

nice file name OP

Already half way ,I wish it was just a conspiracy shit that the government is letting stupid shit happens because it gives them money with the RIS team getting deep in the rabbit hole instead fucking ancient lifeform whatever those people are.

You're not alone

That's Persian numerals(used in the middle east)
Arabic numerals are the ones we use

I like the fact that they brought the psycho pass vibes but the supernatural/mythology shit ruined the show

I look at this poster and I can't help but think about Half-Life for weeaboo scum. What's this shit about?
>netflix

See No, that's not a meme, it's actually like this

So, how old is Keith? And Lily? This shit has been bugging me.

Is their RIS outfit supposed to just be a cheap knock off of the Attack on Titan outfit?

Fractale is the Fractale of our generation. The show is only 7 years old.

Does anybody on Sup Forums actually do this?

Fractale is still my generation, what the fuck happened up until now that made this a new generation? Where has the time gone?

He makes some pretty stupid mistakes considering he is supposed to be a super genius

This is such a good way of putting it lmao

I thought it was going to be what ZnT should've been