Owari is Hetero

Holy Shit, yaoi fags are having melties on twitter threatening to boycott Owari No Seraph because Kagami the absolute madman is straightening this shit out by bringing to light Smug goddess’ love for Yuu.

Yaoi fags on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

heavenmanga.biz/owari-no-seraph-chap-66/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The best part is they’re complaining under the guise that it ruins Shinoa’s character and independence but she’s had feelings for him since chapter 5 lmao

There was definitely some homo erotic shit going on like that shit going down in the grocery store but it was always going to end up this way

Picked up

Smugfu saved the series thank god

Jesus, are they complaining about it being straight? When was being gay normal?

They thought mikaxyuu was a real thing for some reason not realizing that shits gay

Best wing demon

Shinoa or bust!!!

Yaoifags SEETHING

Ah, Tumblr. They never fail to prove that they're retards out of touch with reality. Every long-time fujoshi already dropped Owari within the first couple chapters for telegraphing that it's just another bland series that's depending on homobait to keep it afloat.

apoplectic with rage

Wtf when was Shinoa ever gay?

When will they learn? Author tends to play with yaoi undertones but the endgame is always the girl.
I want to see the meltdown when Mika ends up with loli vampire.

Don't bring this shit to Sup Forums. Talk about the actual manga if you want, but nobody cares what some literally whos on Twitter think, you phoneposting faggot.

Don’t try and preach rules you look like an idiot

I thought it they were like brothers or some shit, either way if it's suppose to be romantic I can only see it from Mika's side, Yuu is asexual as fuck and either way it always ends up feeling like Mika is just taking care of his retarded little brother

The other upside to this development is that Shinoa is going to give in to her sexual desires and become a sex demon. My body is ready

I'm okay with this Krul has had enough bully and deserves love

Oh no the strong independent woMAN wo dosn't need no man is having feelings.

It's always satisfying to see fujos blow out of the fucking water when they finally realize that their delusions and headcannons were just fucking delusions and headcannons and that their fan fiction is not real

As if they give a shit about that, they just want to make excuses for hating her

Oh god. Will there be hall of anal devastation 3.0?

As if these people could make such a logical decision. I tell you they are literally that retarded.

Normally I wouldn't give a shit about twitter drama, but holy fuck this is hilarious. Fucking western fujos are even worse (and heavier) than their japanese counterparts.

>melties
Please just say meltdowns.

They never learn. Doesn't matter how much fujo pandering there's in his works, Kagami always BFTO the fujos in the end and make the hetero couple win. He's doing this for years.

Why do they always complain as if it will convince Kagami at all? They aren't his audience. His audience is in Japan.

I was having a bad day, but seeing this made me feel better.

Where's the TL being updated anyway.

Where homosexuality is the butt end of a joke. God bless Japan

4.0, remember the rabbit's hole

Can only find raws, and Spanish for this chapter. Should be out soon. That page was translated by a tumblr user I believe

Thank God I slowly keeping up with the manga just in case it went full gay

OnS always has slow as hell translations.

No, it's Viz. It's Monday, so Viz is out, but no rips because WSJD user is half-dead.

It's been a bit over half a year since I dropped it. Is it time to pick it up again? Is the trapfaggism and homosexuality over? Does Shinoa become an actual character again?

Honestly is heteronormativity even a real thing?

this is something that always bothers me with western fujos reading a shonen, it's a fucking shonen, don't expect gay couples to form with the main cast, it won't happen no matter your headcanons, the manga is still aimed at teenage boys and putting that would cause unnecessary backlash

Endless cliffhangers and 1 month waits.

It’s touch and go there for a bit but hetero is the end game it appears. It’s safe my friend

I'm familiar with that sadly. It's just that I started reading this only for Shinoa after I watched the anime, and she was non-existent.
Seems like heterosexual sex in the missionary position while holding hands is back on the menu boys.

Well its real in the sense that heterosexuality is literally 97% of the population so why the fuck wouldn't we see more of that instead of gay shit which is like 3% of the population

it depends on who you ask, if you ask a fujo yes, if you ask someone without brain damage, no.

>It's just that I started reading this only for Shinoa after I watched the anime, and she was non-existent.
Same here. It's not worth picking up the manga for her.

>woMAN
Don't be retarded

The spelling of "woman" in English has progressed over the past millennium from wīfmann to wīmmann to wumman, and finally, the modern spelling woman. In Old English, wīfmann meant "female human", whereas wēr meant "male human". Mann or monn had a gender-neutral meaning of "human", corresponding to Modern English "person" or "someone".

wait. did someone fuck?

if not than why panic?

I need a refreshment which ones are 2 and 3?

You should consider subhuman anybody that uses that term

Yes, it is. Is it a bad thing? Not so much

This shit is still going?
I heard about that retarded CURSED PILLs shit like 2 years ago, figured it would have ended by now

Bleach and Tokyo Ghoul

DROPPED

>expecting a SHONEN to have a gay ending
you played yourself, nigga

Glad to know that. Shinoa was easily the best thing out of that show.

Really? Touka caused anal pain?

The pacing is slow month to month. The focus hasn’t been on her but with this chapter it looks like that’s changing

Wasn't Prunus girl Shounen?

NONONONONO MIKA AND YUU WERE SUPPOSED TO FUUUUCK AHAHAHAHABAH

The author dedicating a whole chapter to Touka taking MC's virginity in the most vanilla way possible caused a tidal wave of anal destruction.

traps aren't gay

Why the fuck can none of them write half-decently?

Because it's the internet, social media at that.

One thing I noticed about fujos is that their headcanon always includes the supposed heterosexual love interest also being gay. Heterosexuality is a threat to their fujo delusions so it's pretty much a natural defense mechanism. Tokyo Ghoul caused the same outburst.

My first thought reading those posts up there is that this must be the same crowd that freaked out over the leads in tokyo ghoul not being gay. I guess another full chapter long sex scene is in order.

Can't find it anywhere

The destruction for this will be just as palpable. Maybe not after this chapter but soon. It’s coming.

When this chapter gets released to a bigger audience there will be ripples

Try again in the next couple days should be out soon

Anyone have a link to the chapter?

I'm getting TG:re 125 flashbacks and those tears are still delicious.

Thanks

Not only her. There is this one girl that prefers to be called a man (as if there aren't already a bunch of manga with girls like that). Tumblr decided that she was therefore a tranny. The day she admitted being a girl, tumblr exploded royally.

To this day, the Tokyo Ghoul wikia has a bunch of headlines specifically for Tooru and writes ''sex'' instead of ''gender'' due to how assblasted people got
Agreed

Good

Headcanon seems to be another word for delusional.

OPEN THE DOOR IM READY FOR SLUTTY SMUGGY SHINOA

so these shitheads know Shinoa is a fictional character right? Do they know she's what ever the writer says or are they actually mentally ill?

This, this so fucking much.

heavenmanga.biz/owari-no-seraph-chap-66/
It's not translated here though. OP must have the translated chapter.

I have one question. Was Touka a virgin when she fucked Kaneki?

TG is a masterpiece. Not only did best girl won, but she got a good dicking before she officially married MC.

Surprisingly, yes

Picked up.

Still the original Anal devastation was just glorious, websites were took down.

It was always straight, Shinoa is the love interest and the blonde girl liked the MC too to a lesser extent
Mika is just an overprotective brother to him

What is sex with Shinoa like?

Yes.

Not just Shinoa user, a demonic Shinoa

>you take off your pants
>she gets SMUG
>starts verbally humiliating you
>makes you worship her feet
>after a while, she gives you a footjob
>you cum
>she starts laughing
>then she tells you to fuck off back to tumblr with your shitty gif faggot

Someone solved a captcha for this post

Shipper meltdowns are the best thing in the world.
God bless any author who makes this autistic fucks mad.

>this asshirt
>claiming kaneki was gay when ep 1 had him trying to get with rize
It's like watching someone put their hand on a stove and complain it burns.

Feminists will ruin shonen too won’t they?

Authors don't care about westerners

The funny thing is most authors don't really give a fuck about it due to the fact that the most autistic shippers are westerners. It happend with Bleach, Nardo, FT, Magi, Tokyo Ghoul, and plenty of other series as well.

>Feminism
>Japan

For once I'm glad the chinks are Xenophobic assholes.

What do you think is gonna happen?

Didn't Rem autists burnt down an H-artist place after he did an NTR doujin of her?

>shonen meant for young boys

> westerners want female mcs and gay

>he doesn't know