When will Hugtto slow down?

Other urls found in this thread:

skrm.ch/precure/1draw-collections/date/2018-03-05
togetter.com/search?q=プリキュアワンドロ&sort=created
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When everyone is dead.

Great

Nice OP but the other thread came first, for better or worse

That doesn't mean anything. Bad threads should be dropped.

We could switch to this one and leave the GoPri vs Maho faggots in the other thread.

I want Saaya to use that drill on my heart and end me suffering.

OFFICIAL PRECURE SERIES POWER RANKING

1. Go! Princess PreCure
2. Smile PreCure!
3. Heartcatch PreCure!
4. Yes! PreCure 5
5. Futari wa Pretty Cure
6. Fresh Pretty Cure
7. Suite PreCure
8. Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo!
9. Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star
10. Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart
11. HappinessCharge PreCure!
12. Kirakira PreCure a la Mode
13. DokiDoki! PreCure
14. Maho Girls PreCure!

What is the point of posting over and over other than trying to incite some shitposting?

Shit list
GoPri is shit.

What's the point of making two threads other than being a butthurt loser?

>some of you are okay

Reminder that anyone who doesn't like GoPri doesn't really like Precure.

I'm glad he did it. Your thread is shit, fuck off and stop falseflagging you fucking faggot.

>すっごーい
when will this meme end?

>he
Sure, pal.

Yeah I'm not replying to the bait OP on the other thread

Look at this dork

That would be good, but 24/10 IP aren't nice odds

I want to make Saaya Cure Single Mother.

Because it's literally mahofag tier thread.

Ironic, since this thread was literally started by a butthurt mahofag.

>Maho vs GoPri thread not bad
Come on user you know better

How can Saaya stand hanging out with obviously low-class girls like Hana and Homare? Is she doing it just to feel extra superior?

I think every season has good points and huge flaws.

Homare is a skate prodigy. As for Hana, well, Saaya is gay

SORA WO BYUBYUTTO PAIROTO
CABIN ATTENDANTO

Why did they have Saaya wear a leotard in the middle of her henshin?

I want to byubyu in her.

A drilldo?

>Three theads in the catalog

So mahofag trolling confirmed. It's funny how the other thread backfired since people like gopri anyways.

I'm on this and the first one anyways since I like GoPri and I like Saaya

>Two years after Maho
>Gocucks still falseflagging Mahotards and Mahotards falseflagging GoCucks
Holy Cure Ange. Not even ManaMana Precure left this much of a shitstain on /pc/

>Two years after maho
>You're still mad nobody liked maho

Just stop replying to his kuso safespace thread.

Fuck off.
You are as bad as mahotard.

>You're still mad nobody liked maho
Jokes on you, nerd, I was the one forcing the "X days until Maho is over" shitposting.

At least you weren't the guy forcing "mahomen" and mal scores shitposting, while avatarfagging with Liko.

What a horrible thread.

Well, it's burger time.

>Precure is saved!
Not for long

OTP

W-Why is he so happy and where is he taking her?

Doesn't every PreCure uniform have those underneath?

Not at all.

Most do but there are exceptions, for example the Suites went full commando during their transformations

A sacrifice is necessary to give yurakin an organic body.

For your own safety, stay out ...

Nothing wrong with the pic you posted.

this is nice moment

What's funny is that both those seasons are good for different reasons, they just have cancerous fanbases.

I really like how Hana looks here.

Actually Maho isn't good for any reason, nor does it have a "fanbase," since literally only one autist likes it. GoPri's "fanbase" is just people who acutally like Precure.

Maho had objectively bad staff and the show suffered for it. Maho doesn't even have a fanbase here.

Eh.
I'd say that GoPri was too textbook and Mahou is down there with Max Heart.
FW, SS, Yes 5 and Fresh are easily the top 4 seasons still, simply because of their creativity.

>I hate babies in precure
Have your cold hearts melted already?

Hug-tan isn't as annoying as Ai at least.

>I hate babies in precure
Ai-chan was based and WAGANAWAINFINITY was okay. Didn't watch Mahou, but I don't remember anyone complaining about the baby there.
Hana-chan from Doremi was pretty good too, so I guess Toei knows how to make them.

Maho has some of the best slice of life portions after Smile and cute designs even if everything else was weak as fuck.
>here
It has a fanbase everywhere else though and clearly some people like it.
I haven't watched Max Heart or FW so I can't judge those but putting SS and Yes! 5 in the top four? You are clearly a man of culture.

The staff is basically just people who worked on older seasons, including the guy who did the screenplay for the DX movies and wrote 20 of Maho's episodes. And one of the writers on Maho is now in charge of Hugtto sooo...

Also the staff individually is irrelevant to the final product. Precure reuses so many people who work on totally different seasons. Yonemura was in charge of Smile and then went on to write the script for all the best episodes of Doki.

DELET

So they just dropped the ball with maho then because it was low quality as fuck.

>It has a fanbase everywhere else though and clearly some people like it.

Nobody cares about those other places, the only problem is this dude's trolling and constantly trying to single out a gopri "fanbase" from the rest of precure anons. The slice of life was also extremely boring so no.

I can't believe nobody liked HAA-chan

I think it's the big hair.

>people defending Maho
Disgusting.

Watch FW.
It's rough, but it makes the best use of the city setting and there are a lot of cool things that were dropped in seasons after. It also has one of the best episodes in the whole franchise (episode 42).
Max Heart is basically a repeat of FW, only without plot moving. At all. Most cool things from FW are dropped too. Second movie is great though.

They defended Maho so much they became resentful people that will listen to no reason because everyone else is their enemy. They don't know what they are doing anymore. I think that we should rather help them: show them that we aren't their enemies, find some shared values and focus more on current and future precures than past.

I kinda liked Mahou. But defending it is a losing battle.

But that's more a problem of knowing your audience than because it's indefensible.

Will you stupid fucks quit arguing about Gopri vs Maho every god damn thread?

I thought Haa-chan was cute

She was the only thing good about Maho. Just not good enough to save it.

Yeah. Maho is way better anyhow.

I remember when everyone were giving Suite shit because it came right after Heartcatch, no it was not HC level but it was still good, shame it was over shadowed by HC. This doesn't apply to Maho, it's just bad and should be forgotten about.

Maho is the worst anime I've ever seen, let alone Precure series.

I want to visit a famous place, a famous place like /pc/. I choose this thread because it has a subject, maybe I'll post this in the other one if this dies.

Precure 1-hour draw: #416

The theme is: Japan's famous landmarks and the various world heritage sites around the globe. I actually think this theme is a bit awkward, because it seems a bit more time consuming than the 1 hour, but the first submitter had a good idea. Anyway, takes these hugttos in Gunkanjima, I remember watching a documentary about that a long time ago.
skrm.ch/precure/1draw-collections/date/2018-03-05

You can check past draws here:
togetter.com/search?q=プリキュアワンドロ&sort=created

>Precure threads never were good

It's funny how this pic is pretty accurate for last year threads if you change HC to GoPri, Suite to Mahou and Smile to Kira.
The only difference is that Suitefags were actually right and that Smile was fun to watch.

I decided to go with some color designations that might seem abnormal at first, but they felt right to me so I stuck with them. Ako is a purple cure.

Super high heels drive me crazy.

I'm mildly amused that the actual official powerlevel chart isn't in the Official Powerlevel Chart thread.

>powerlevel shit
Fuck off.

Fun.

Why is Mana so low?

The unicorn gundam statue is so cool, it fucking transforms. Yayoi knows what's good.

Because being as strong as big bang isn't much.

I'll show her what's good if you catch my drift

HUGTAN NO!

There are no more precure threads. Only Saaya threads now.

I'm moving her up. Just enough so there's a bit of space between her and the chart now.

I didn't knew DIO was a landmark.

Does this place actually exist, or is it just a stock beautiful Japanese place that just got used a lot? I remember seeing it pops up in anime and arts every now and then

I'm just enjoying having two threads.

>this place
baka gaijin

It appeared in a Max Heart episode, plus the recent Dream Stars movie (kinda).
I never read anything about it, but I bet it's real.