>Scout Veterans
>Kenny

Reddit
>EMA
>Levi
>104th

Hopefully

She's dead.

The only thing she's resting in is crystal right now.

She'll come back.

>They were right all along
>Leddit BTFO

NO

コール・1 0 3
パラディス島からの短いフラッシュバック
>エレンとエイリンエスケープにつながるマレの意見の不一致でエリンとアルミン
>マーレライナーとファルコにひどく負傷している
>ファルコは致命傷
>ガビはそれを渡す
>ライナー、彼女にタイタン血清を与える
>ガビは血清を取り込み、その領域をクリアする
>ファルコは新しい鎧の巨人です
>ファルコが鎧の巨人を受け取った後に失神する
>戦闘に戻ってアクションが起こり、コニーはジークと戦おうとするが、彼は彼を止める
>エレンが灯り、新しい女型の巨人
戦いに加わる
>ヒストリアと似ていますが、表示されていません

>Come in my stomach... Annie...

OH FUCK EREN AND THE MAID FIGHT ON THEIR HUMAN FORMS BECAUSE BOTH ARE TOO WEAK TO TRANSFORM AGAIN?

FUUUUCK

>Only people from a website I don't like are allowed to like the characters I don't like are
Stop being a faggot

You sub humans are the only reason these threads suffer.

>Korean raws in a few hours.
Why?

Too predictable to be real

You sperging for Armong is why the threads turn to shit, landwhale.

That would never happen, this isn't naruto or wan piss, the stakes are too high for any sort of one on one fight.

go home, reddit scum

>ファルコは新しい鎧の巨人です
Fake.

>Race traitor ''warriors''
>/snk/
Sure thing Mr. Eddit

>Getting mad because Warriors were right
>Getting mad because Armong is worst shingeki
>Getting mad because read that Armongwhales are cancer
Time to go back.

You're attacking others completely unprovoked, you're hostile for no reason, you derail discussing and avoid argumentation by making a boogieman out of anyone who disagrees with you.

You're cancer and the world would be a better place in general if you weren't here.

>Warriors
>Race traitors
Pick one.

You have to go back.

This desu.
There's no reason for so much hostility when trying to say whatever we believe.

Well upvote to you too kind sirs :^)

and you fucker never try to start shit with anybody? EMA fags is the cancer killing these threads

I think the cancer killing these threads are people sperging over every little opinion.
If someone likes EMA, why not let them?

Reminder that all the ''warriors'' will be eaten by Eren

>Armong shows up
>the arc instantly becomes 10 times worse.
>Everyone loses 100 IQ points.
>His first conversation with Eren revolves around the ocean.

What EMAfags? Mikasafags are nonexistent other than Jeanfags still shitposting about her being Jean's prize, Erenfags have gone full edge and Armongfags are the same shit as always with people still taking their bait.

>"You sub humans are the only reason these threads suffer."
>"You're attacking others completely unprovoked"
Can't see why he wouldn't.

Reminder that Mikasa has moved onto Jean now that Eren is a genocidal monster. He'll be the one to put him down when he finally snaps.

they can think whatever they want, but I´m pointing out EMAfags often start shit if they see anybody criticising their babies, mostly Eren and Armin fags.

>Stuck in WH hardening
>SL wiped out around me
>mfw I still can't do anything

>>Getting mad because Warriors were right
-The warriors aren't right, they are simple presented with justification for their actions, but so has SL, there's no single right or wrong.
His post is retarded because out of nowhere he's bringing up reddit, making a boogie man out of anyone who would possible oppose his position.
"If you disagree you must be from leddit! xD"
Low intelligent shit posting, and already avoiding any kind of counter argument which breeds discussion. Cancer.

>Getting mad because Armong is worst shingeki
>Getting mad because read that Armongwhales are cancer
No, you're just making claims about a character for shit posting sake, you don't even make any-kind of argument to justify your position and again you make a boogieman out of anyone who could possible disagree with you, without even being provoked in the first place.
My issue isn't with the character hate specifically, but rather having to deal with people of such low intelligence for the next few days while spoilers come out.
You subhumans go out of your way to shit up a thread before it's even began, you're a genuinely disgusting existing and this thread would be better without you.

>This is what Jeanfags unironically think
Prepare to get disappointed

Samefagging landwhale trying to preach like a true Leddior. Stay classy, cunt.

>Manga makes the fact that both sides are equally bad as obvious as possible
>Retards still think there's a ''right'' side

t. Erenwhale
Nobody likes him anymore except for a red shirt that's dying this volume.

>le enlightned centrist xD

The manga should have had more BRYH.

>Korean
>raws
Retard.

Redditors fuck off

You act like that wasn't a response to someone being unproductive already, what kind of insecure retard do you have to be to jump into a brand new thread already shooting at these enemies you made up for yourself.
There's not a single EMAfag in this thread starting shit, just me telling you you're a fucking idiot for trying to start shit, only to say 'LUL YOURE A BOOGIEMAN", once someone bites.

YOU ruined the thread, I just thought i'd call you out so maybe next time you'd think and calm down before you're blood pressure explodes again in the next thread.

And what have you brought up to this conversation besides the "muh sub humans"? At least the "Warriors not race traitors" brigs up some debate that shows that non of them are "right" or "wrong",but the Warriors are the best pick.

>No, you're just making claims about a character for shit posting sake
Guilty I charged.
I just hate Armin character after the serum bowl and how his character is show as "le master strategist that figured out the enemies location and forces",it's just that.

>Redditors are retarded
In other news water is wet

>Political correlated are now correlated to views on a manga
>If I call him a dummie centrist I'll win the argument for sure

t. Reddit

What is this meme, of armin only being smart because everyone else is dumb?
Every-time armins done something "smart", it's because he was the only character in that situation with that knowledge, be specific and note what you're talking about.

I not even participating in this shit show,I just pointing out the fact that he called someone "sub-human" and someone else comes up saying "he did nuffing wrong".

This series would've been better if we had BRA's pov from the start and the series was about slowly unravelling the truth that what BRA witnesses at paradise didn't match up with the propaganda they were fed.

>There's not a single EMAfag in this thread starting shit.
sure budy
> I just thought i'd call you out so maybe next time you'd think and calm down before you're blood pressure explodes again in the next thread.
funny coming from an angry user.

Zeke is the only good Jeager.

>Zeke is the only good character
Fixed

>Cucks himself to spite his father for absolutely no reason
10/10

TODAY

Armin is cancer.

>what is this meme that Armin is smart because everyone is dumb
His retardation aura is literally no meme, all Armin did was charge at Bert head first and instead of just grabbing Armin or swatting him away, Bert just had to feel that it was justified to use up 50% of his titans body mass by turning it into steam to blow away Armin who has obviously attatched to his titans tooth and not letting go for over a minute in the least, all just so Isayama could go
>WHOA LOOK HOW SMART AND RISKY THIS PLAN ONLY ARMIN COULD COME UP WITH WORK!!

How could I bring anything to the "conversation", if the moment I made a counter argument i'm from "leddit" or an "arminewhale".
You discourage anyone from wanting to converse with you by already deeming them shit just because they disagree, your comment in inherently hostile and so it could only possible devolve into shit flinging and name calling.
You never wanted a conversation, Now i want you to think about what you've done and don't post in these threads again for the next 3 months once you've learned your lesson.
Or just admit your a troll and no one should value anything you say.

>"Le didans doesn't move at night,so why don't we move at night time?"
>"Sasuga Amrin,you're a genious"

>"Three cups...three enemies"
>"Sasuga Armin,here's your squad"

>"Eren,use your titan as a dummy so I can distract Bert while you sneak on him"
>"Sasuga Armin,here's your Bert"

>"You were the brevest of us all"
>the noobz who rushed into a suicide attack to take down the commander of the Warriors

LM soon.

O

MY

Name a bigger asspull than this

RUBBER

>you can block that hole with that big boulder over there.
You are the sun leading our path Armin-sama!!!

>Someone attacks your country
>You defend yourself and make sure they can't harm you again
Geee, Paradis sure is as bad as Marley huh

*koff*

This, Armong is the worst fucking shingeki

O MY DURABILITY

Not sure why he attracts insecure raging landwhales from dumblr. Landwhales really have low standards.

That was actually okay. He just slowly bled out.

>the horse was made of solid rubber the entire time

I remember when I considered that the worst asspull in the manga. Then Armong came along.

>>"Eren,use your titan as a dummy so I can distract Bert while you sneak on him"

Using abilities that BR should know all about and be able to recognize immediately.

spoilers when?

>Implying Master Plan doesn't exist

>How could I bring anything to the "conversation", if the moment I made a counter argument i'm from "leddit" or an "arminewhale".
Oh,great and you throw it throught the window when you have the chance while implying.
And who you think you are to judge the others anons here? We always had good conversations(at least when I was around) about the "Master Plan",the "Who is less wrong","The Tybur's plot" or the "Beast Titan capabilitys" or just asking anons about their life and their thought about the upcoming/current chapter,you are the one making assumptions without starting a proper conversation and claiming to be a victim.

>OP tries to make an Armin thread
>it backfires horribly

>a stomach being BTFO
>"THAT WAS ACTUALLY OK DUDE"
Where am I?
r/shingeki no kyojin?

>all Armin did was charge at Bert head first and instead of just grabbing Armin or swatting him away,
Re-Read the fight, i'm not gonna shit on you because even I from time to time forget something. Bert initially tries to swat armin, by he maneuvers around it and get's too close for bert to touch him.
That's not being retarded, that's being consistent, CT is big but slow, ever fodder can avoid his attacks, yet he will always try to attack someone before resorting to steam.

>Bert just had to feel that it was justified to use up 50% of his titans body mass by turning it into steam to blow away Armin who has obviously attatched to his titans tooth and not letting go for over a minute in the least,

After physically trying to remove a person with his armins, Berts only other mode of defense is steam power, during this state he cannot move is body at all.

He didn't suddenly feel like using "50%" of his power, he started out with the regular dose, which is enough to remove 3dmg due to the skin turning to smoke.

He was forced to use so much because it was the only way to get armin off because he wasn't attached to the skin but the teeth.

Nothing Bert did was retarded, it was completely consistent with every single match up he's ever had prior, accept it was the first time someone managed to avoid immediately being blown away.

"KOFF"

Someone failed anatomy class.

O MY THUNDER SPEARS

Seriously this, the warriors learnt millitary tactics since a young age and we literally saw the warriors do this in Reiner's flashback where Annie, Zeke, Marcel and Reiner rained havoc on frontline troops as a distraction while Pieck secretly delivered Bert who then proceeded to transform and wipe everyone out.

>get's too close for bert to touch him
You mean Bert can't lead his hand to his mouth? Stupid Armongfag.

>Bert missed once so he literally couldn't just try again while Armin was stunned by the steam and not letting go
Sasuga shartmongwhale!

Xhe's easy to self-insert into.

Yes, you

Armin being burned and fell 60 meters to his "death"

that's the problem with Arminfags, they believe they are welcome.

>Threads can't survive without shitposting
This series is basically dead I'm here

>Armin literally breathing in boiling steam and being boiled alive by steam and still having the ability to *koff*

Are we posting Ray Ray now?