STOP BULLYING HER

STOP BULLYING HER

but it makes my dick hard

I'll consider your proposal if you can give me an alternate Konosuba to buli (Darkness doesn't count).

She wants to, don't you?

She is cute when gets bullied

Her stupidity is endearing

But she cries so good

Unlike you

megumin duh

>pancake butt

Why does Aqua have such delicious butt in the anime? She doesn't have anything noteworthy down there in the LNs.

Bullying builds character

LN is shit
News at 11

It's pretty fucking funny. The Vanir spinoff is great. I am reading it at the moment and I'm laughing my ass of at some scenes.

her tits sag a lot!

Aqua is a good girl despite everything. No need to bulli.

But I mean, look at this face...

Hey didn’t everyone hate Sora until she did Aqua? Is that true?

The stupidhead should stop making it so easy and fun, then.

I thought people liked her as Miia, but yes Konosuba turned out to be a very good role for her.

I have heard that as well. But in reality she was one of the most beloved actresses of the last 20 years.

Aqua is a retard with a fat butt and saggy tits. She's pretty much perfect.

This. She may be dumb and not think things through, but she has good intentions.

I wouldn't dream of it I'd give her a big hug, booze and hiss her asshole.

Okay, just sign this paper so I can deliver a girl for you to bullu.

OK, but which line is where my mom's social security number goes?

That's for a later paper. Just sign this.

That's not a good quality having good intentions whilst being rash impulsive and stupid can be highly counterproductive if she really did care shed just stay out of the way.

who's smarter?

Easy to say when you're not killed or need strength buffs to save everyone or you need some koi tamed or undeados killed or demons purged or a dullahan demolished that your dumbfuck waifu loli aggro'd.

Isn't her ass cold

No she roasts in front of a cozy fireplace for days at a time.

Her hair keeps it warm.

Why is her butt so fat?

Why is her ass blushing

I want to impregnate best goddos

>if she really did care shed just stay out of the way
Most of the time she's forced to get involved by the rest of the party when she'd much rather stay at the mansion, drink booze, and play video games. It's often the same case for Kazuma as well

Why is her ass talking

Aqua's ass is talking because she ate beans and broccoli for dinner.

yeah, its true. she was generally hated by nips for sounding like a chimp.

My tongue warmed it up for her.

Yep. She can be forgiven for those defects because she was raised as a goddess. You can't be more spoiled than that.

Maybe it hurts

Disgusting.

From what?

Chaika pls

Hitomi is also a good role for her, her voice is sexy when she is always angry.

well she should stop being so easily assblasted

Vanir's spin off is somehow good, but the LN is average at best and Megumin's LN isn't good either.

>Megumin's LN isn't good either.
Well that's not surprising

Are the official translations - or the original Japanese if you're reading that - any good in terms of pure writing ability? I'm reading a fan translation and it reads like pure shit in terms of technical skill. I'm not sure if that's due to the translation or the source material.

So today is one of those days huh?

I don't know why but Aqua's crying faces make me horny.

>those who bully Aqua
Heathens must be burnt at the stake, the goddess wills it

The official translations are easier to read but the prose is still low-end LN tier
The anime is by far the best way to enjoy the series but the LN can be tolerable if you really fucking love the characters

It'd be nice if the mainline series got a decent manga rather than the spinoffs.

Inshalla

Could you beat her in a fight?

So the translators were probably not nearly as much at fault as I thought. Thanks user, I appreciate the response.

>implying I'm not a frog
checkmate

If I actually existed in that world I'd probably put some points into fighting, which Aqua probably didn't do, and I'd be armed, so yes.

wtf how can anyone hate this qt

in a way she doesn't deserve this, kazuma is actually retarded enough to not choose a cheat skill because he got baited by a complete retard.

however inhumane it may sound, it wouldn't make sense to keep retardmagnet around when your only skill is a luck dumpstat build. So basically its okay to bulli cause shes shit but virgy is to blame for putting up with her shit and not abandoning her by the roadside the minute she racked up debt.

>burnt at the stake
>not drown them in the lake
Do you even water dude?

They should replace megumin and place a better girl instead.

Because I don't want to fill her waters with garbage son.
I'm thinking ahead.

Can she even get pregnant? Is purifying semen a thing?

Are you implying our goddess is a weakling that is not able to purify a lake infested with heathens corpses?
Are you being heretic?

Of course not. But she shouldn't have to, or do you want the goddess to soil herself with menial mortal work.
Are you the heretic?

Here's a better crop.

I think she is beatiful

Great now I'm imagining her purifying piss

Its gonna be great watching Megumin fags get BTFO when Aqua cucks her.

The Dust spinoff is great too
I hope we get more of those two

That will never happen.

But Kazuma has no sexual attraction to her

>Implying author wont give a troll ending by making Kazuma end up miserable

Kazuma's an idiot who has no idea what he wants

Water puts out explosions you know

That would be the best ending. That, or him ending up with a completely unexpected character that wasn't part of his harem.

Aqua has maxed stats in every category but luck. On top of that she has S-Class buff spells. She can tear people in half. Whether she would just run away rather than get blood in her hair is a different story.

That'd be for the best. He ain't no prize, I'd feel bad for whichever girl had the misfortune of ending up with him.

literally a shit river even worse than OREIMO's end.

She looks cute

>Aqua has maxed stats in every category but luck
And intelligence

Do we know what a maxed stat even means? I was under the impression that maximums are individually set. Aqua said that she maxed out but despite that her INT stat is below average. To me that means that each person has a maximum limit of his own.

Nope, her int is maxed out, it's just really fucking low.

Probably there's a stat point cap and instead of being somewhat balanced like other people would be she has int and luck as dump stats and everything else pumped up.

Other user is effectively correct (I screwed that up) but yeah technically it's maxed out as far as it will ever get. In short her stats are exactly as they will always be. She can't ever be any stronger or stupider. That last bit might be a consolation.

She's maxed out by virtue of being a literal game-breaking cheat item, but maybe there will be a circlet of intelligence she can wear or something. AQUA SPINOFF WHEN.

Probably works like a class or racial maximum. Like how sometimes humans can only get say 18 dex but an elf can get 20, or some shit.

That doesn't make sense. Aqua's race status is God right? There's no way that their int stat is that low. And Arch-Priests are a class that usually attracts people who are intelligent since the job presumably requires studying up on theology and doing priest work. Arc priests can't be all stupid. Aqua gets away with it due to being a goddess and not having to do any of the priest stuff.

PIE is not INT brah

Is funny that at this point Axis posters haven't decoded the reason their goddess intelect is this low.

She rolled for Int when she was born, and RNG fucked her over.

>people who are intelligent
>believing in God

Well, the arch-priests detailed in the series so far are in fact pretty stupid. Then again, they're all Axis so there's that. Traditionally in rpgs int isn't a priest stat, its an arcane magic stat and holy types use charisma. Like it or not Aqua has charisma in spades. Aqua does all the priest stuff, user, she is a lazy cowardly jackass but she is shown to be unequaled at her job every time. She does miracle-class magic, everyone who sees her perform on any level is amazed. We just know her enough as viewer with inside knowledge that we forget, or think her everyday behavior cancels out her feats.

You're right though about the int cap though. It's possible she is her own race and totally unique, like a boss monster might be. Maybe she's a DM controlled NPC with stats by fiat. Eris is clearly smarter, at any rate. Maybe Aqua spent all her stat points (or was created that way) and will never get any more, like Kazuma implied, that can be spent. If a max level character gets say 100 points, Aqua had 100 the day she arrived in Australia, and when the globe assessed her, she already had them all spent and for whatever reason, she put a 5 in int and a 3 in luck but has 30 charisma or some shit.

We also know that she had the skill points (and possibly pre-reqs) to get every single priest spell, which takes more points than you can earn in a normal human lifetime, if priest is anything like mage.

She was never born though.