Marry Left, ???, ???

kill left, marry middle, fuck right

This one.

Left is Felt Mid Anastasia Right Priscilla

Kill all. Marry and fuck Emillia-tan.

Kill; kill; fuck AND marry

The person knows what he's talking about

Slutty elf

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

No, just stop!
You're going to summon the waifufags if you continue

>You're going to summon the waifufags if you continue
Why/how would my posts summon them?

Another Re:Zero thread? Disgusting

Disgusting.

fuck you asshole, choke on what ever finnish people eat if they even eat

are finnish people even people?

Priscilla, Anistasia, Felt

Season 2 when?

Where did all these newfags come from? In the span of like 3-4 threads the demographics here almost completely shifted. Once discount releases the next chapter it should go back to normal but what the fuck is happening, are we being raided?

I think they'll integrate a hint in the new OVA, I'd hope in the fall but then again it probably won't be until spring next year. I'm sure they think they can squeeze both the 4th and 5th arc into 2 cours EVEN THOUGH THEY CAN'T AND SHOULDN'T

who the fuck are these girls? give me the belly thief

They better not

fuck and marry felt, kill the other two

Fuck them all.
Marry none.
Kill myself.

So what are you gonna do after you respawn?

Well what would make me happy is if they brought out the OVA and with that OVA an announcement that new season will start in the winter and they'll just give 25 episodes to the 4th arc like it deserves

rape them over and over

>Well what would make me happy is if they brought out the OVA and with that OVA an announcement that new season will start in the winter and they'll just give 25 episodes to the 4th arc like it deserves
I'd advise you to forget about that thought as soon as possible for your own sake

I hope they give us news about second season when the OVA shows up bro

I bet you like 3 dollars that it'll be out by the end of next year

>people actually like rem

kekeke....

Rem like to play twister

who?

No one of importance

>they'll just give 25 episodes to the 4th arc like it deserves
If it was WN Arc 4, maybe, but seeing as how LN Arc 4 is 2 volumes shorter than LN Arc 3, the pacing will be shot to hell if that material is stretched to 2 cour, with multiple episodes with nothing of significance happening.

>t. Assblasted remfag

How could you have such horrid taste?

She's better than that disgusting cunt Shitmilia.

For goodness sake, her loss was inevitable simply because Emilia's a walking plot device. I just don't understand why the author bothered to give her so much character development when she obviously isn't the love interest. She's so much more popular than Emilia, in fact, that the author had to make a spinoff LN just to make up for the fact that her character development's going to go to waste.

I've long accepted Rem's loss. But a man can dream that IF gets an ONA animation or something, can he?

Do I uh, do I mention the unmentionable elephant in the room?

wanna blast in rem's ass

Fuck, Fuck, Hate Fuck

seriously what the fuck are you on?

do you really think anyone is going to believe your garbage?

Marry anastasia and that's all fuck i love her

I wasn't aware this was the Emiliafag hour, maybe I should've come on later when all of the children were asleep.

She's too pure for that!

>I just don't understand why the author bothered to give her so much character development when she obviously isn't the love interest.
[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
[———–]
[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>had to make a spinoff LN just to make up for the fact that her character development's going to go to waste.
false, why are you trying to force your lies

seriously, just go back to where you came from

Why would the anime ever cut this out? Director's bias is showing off quite nicely.

Isn't the Director's waifu Emilia?

I can tell.

With the allocated time and stuff, if they left that scene in it really would look like Rem is actually the main heroine (which she is because she actually does the main heroine role of supporting the MC).

relevant quote
>Watanabe: That’s a tough question. People will get mad at me no matter who I say (laughs). But I suppose that Rem’s role in the story is that of a sub-heroine, while Emilia is the main heroine. I directed episode 1 myself and did as much as I could to enhance her presence in the scenes to make up for her lack of screen time. I’d change her outfits and made sure she gave off a strong impression. As far as I’m concerned, the heroine is Emilia, but perhaps nobody will believe me when I say that. After all, Rem clearly acts more like a heroine (laughs). But please don’t forget the scenes that showcase Emilia as the heroine (laughs).

>(laughs)
>(laughs)
>(laughs)
Nigga knows he fucked up.

>(laughs)
kek

>(laughs)
Why the fuck do nips laugh so much during interviews?

>But I suppose that Rem’s role in the story is that of a sub-heroine
>After all, Rem clearly acts more like a heroine (laughs)
I wonder if its too late to send him death threats. I hope our Japanese counterparts sent enough for me.

Is this official art? I haven't read this LN but if the art is like this is it an ecchi series?

Nobody can deny Rem's popularity over in Nipland. I've heard they even have vending machines dedicated to her (or maybe that's just some rumor). I can only imagine the collective anger.

>I would change her outfits
waifubait

This anime was kinda shitty. Where the hell is code geass R3? Sunrise once again has to save this board

I don't know exactly where its from but it looks like its from the non canon VN game.
>I haven't read this LN but if the art is like this is it an ecchi series?
no no no no no no no no no no no

I'm sure that they would be angry but if they really cared about the series they wouldn't care for the anime, manga, or even the actual LN. They have the WN which is the best version.

Re:artbox scans when

oh fug yea
>tfw youll never put yer nose between those toes and take a big whiff

Well, at least that Kunt didn't ruin my Rem.

Fuck Felt, Marry Anastasia, Kill Priscilla

How come "Rem Wakes Up" user isn't here today?

Never fail remfags.

holy shit the irony

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

phew, was starting to worry about you bro

Emiliafags do this literally all the fucking time, you drooling retard. Every single time Rem is so much as brought up, you get the same faggots going "WHO? XDDD".

The irony.

I literally beat you to the punch Step your game up bro. Get a bot or something.

why is rem fat?

There's a delicious bun in that oven. Probably angel food cake or something.

Hmm, so most of the emiliafags are NA and most of the remfags are EU. Interesting.

did you miss the other thread

wat?

Which waifu has the best smelling feet?
>emilia

North American Remfag here, so your argument is obsolete.
Pregnant. And yes, it's Subaru's.

I'm always here but I'm not here 24/7 like a certain someone

Emilia only has a best smelling ED. Everything else about her smells like shit.

I said most.

You're forgiven.

I love Frederica!

OTP!!!!

I wish you Remfriends luck, you really are fighting an uphill battle.

Rem/Emilia lesbian ending only works if Subaru kills himself immediately afterward.

I want him to watch as bitch tears fall down his face

NOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS YOU GUYS TOLD ME HE LOVES BLUEBERRY NOW

That pic's old, man.

faggot

>autotune
>good
worst ED song

good think that Rem doesn't like Emilia too

rem got
>first date
>first love confession
>first kiss if catfaggot didn't ruined it

emilia
>first kiss was shit
>2nd kiss happpens in a shitty copy version of a Rem scene
nice try, maybe you fags need luck

Man I miss translator kun, what happened to him? He taking a break?

Ram a best, Rem a worst.

I respect nee-sama but her imouto is the best.

No.