Darling in the FranXX

Why are they so perfect?

Because they're in love

Is 002 the new umaru?

Best couple, Ichigo a shit though

What can Ichigo do to win her Hiro's heart back bros?

Yeah

She'd have to have won it at some time first in order to win it back. She never had his heart at any point in time anyway.

Simple, kill 02.

Why isn't 002 called double zero-two?

Why are they so perfect?

is Hiro our boy?
is Hiro the new Abe-Sama?

Why are they so perfect?

Why are they so perfect ?

If you want to pilot 02's ass, you must not fall in love with her.

No

Because they're the OTP.

Hiro is a idol in Sup Forums

The Subway has spoken. True endgame right here brothers.

Yes

Kokoro is a fucking slut

They all entered puberty at the same time? Really? They are going to try and tell us that this group were the female half have proportions most adult women don’t have.

Too late for that. Hiro already is crazy in love with his dino waifu.

Is this show supposed to feel like a 2012-2015 YA novel?

>"high potential" teenage characters
>Oppressive adult ruling structure
>Relationship drama
>Two characters of the opposite sex fight over the MC

>Realism
>Anime

P-Pick One

user thats just anime

I think the Doc was just giving Hiro something to think about and Hiro decided to go all in.

Still waiting for Hiro to give a name to 002. He sure is taking his sweet time naming her.

Thanks doc

long hair and huge tits.

02 is forcing puberty on them all.

Kokoro and Mitsuru feels like they keep raising a death flag here and there

It's a big event, user. I wouldn't be surprised if Hiro kisses her before the name comes out.

I love Ikuno

Thanks, doc.

M U R D E R 0 2
U
R
D
E
R

She's a lot cuter when she's not acting like a bitchy dyke

She's also a terrible leader and very immature. I mean who in their right minds seals off half of the dorm over something petty and refuses to back down?! There could've been an attack!

>they die piloting together

I have an idea

02 knows nothing but Muh ''Kiss is special'' and things that Dr. FranXX taught her.

Grazie, dottore.

It’s mutually exclusive in some aspects.

there are 5 girls
pic one to fuck one to marry one to kill
the 2 you don't pick join milkman's harem

002 is so pretty bros

It's supposed to be a major event. Also, Zero Two is the one who needs to ask for a name, to show her character development.

Fuck Kokoro
Marry Ichigo
Kill 002

Ikuno and Miku can join Milkman

She and her partner are both shitty characters.

As much as i like Zero Two it's pretty that she's the kind of girl who pretends to be far more experienced than what she actually is.

Fuck Miku
Marry 02
Mercy kill Ikuno

Milkman can do whatever he wants with the others.

>What can Ichigo do to win her Hiro's heart back bros?

Be there for Hiro when 02 dies

Fuck Ichigo
Kill 02
Marry Kokoro

betafags exist

Given how smug she is over knowing what a kiss is, it's probably the extent of her relationship knowledge along with knowing what Darling means.

Fuck Kokoro
Marry Zero Two
Kill Ichigo

I don't think Mitsuru would like what he's left with.

Preview for next episode. Rest in peace my sweep prince.

This scene was too vague, in my opinion.

The doctor could have been telling him "don't lose your emotions, you need to love 02 fiercely" for all we know.

I’d let Mitsuru have first pick. I don’t really have a strong opinion on the girls:

>I love Ikuno

Nobody likes the dyke

Goro dies.
Futoshi is useless.
Mitsuru doesn’t help.

Sounds plausible.

>People still didn't get that "puberty" was being used to describe their behavior
>Not some hormonal imbalance

I don't have the heart to kill any one of them.
Fuck Kokoro and then marry Zero Two. Milkman gets the rest.

I saw post that claimed his comment should have been translated more along the lines of "don't let your emotions consume you".

Marry Ichigo
Fuck ZeroTwo
Kill Ikuno

Just kill Milkman.

But I do

>Only been 2 days since the episode
>Board not flooded with Darling threads

So are mods doing better about keeping it to one thread or have people just given up on the show?

Gotta admit, I'm really hoping they get to the main plot soon.

No, there was a breakdown of the Japanese in one of the threads the day the episode aired. Unfortunately it didn't shed any light on the scene, as it was Dr. Franxx quite literally telling Hiro not to let 02 consume his emotions.

The translation is quite literal.

Not that guy, but I wonder why they would (mis)use the word "puberty" like that. It sounds like they don't know what it means, like APE redefined it to "teenagers showing sexual attraction" and Nana/Hachi have no clue what puberty actually is at all. Dr. Franxx must know what it really is, though apparently he hasn't shared that knowledge with Nana and Hachi.

We've gotten two SoL episodes in a row, people are dropping it left and right

Episode 9 will either revive this show or put the nail in the coffin

Most Darling threads being generated, at least in the past two days, were being done by shitposters ironically spamming the board.

We still go through a thread at a rate of about one every 2-3 hours, and we've been getting good discussion in them.

>Board not flooded with Darling threads
It's literally being spammed with threads daily. It's just getting deleted because of Kim's instagram link.

Ichigo is ugly and should die

Fuck off

>when darling makes you so very proud

This, kill the milkman.

no, /ourboy/ is Futoshi, which explains he's at risk of getting ntr'd

Is this what Sup Forums wants?

>wanting Milkman to haunt you

Not quite. Get rid of Ichigo and put Miku there instead.

kill milkman, make my own harem with the 5 left over

Yes

Why would these two even have lesbian sex?

They hate each other.

Yes unironically

>Nana/Hachi have no clue what puberty actually is at all.

I think that's precisely the point, this episode revealed to us that not only are Parasites sexually clueless, but so are Adults- or at least the caretakers for Parasites.

02 further alludes to it by telling the girls if they don't speak out their hearts they'll become "just like the adults", implying nigh the entire society might be emotionsll stunted and repressed.

As for why APE might have deliberately fomented this state of affairs, I'm left thinking of Orwell's 1984, and how one of EngSoc's primary goals was to stamp out love as it subverted loyalty to the state and party first and foremost. Which may also be why Dr. Franxx is so determined to make sure APE doesn't catch wind of what's going on.

>/ourboy/
Speak for yourself, fatboy

Nana and Hachi aren't humans

Neither of them have pupils

02 SMELLS LIKE FEET

Is the show as bad as these threads?

Imagine if 02 actually gave a damn and decided to counter that slow ass slap. Ichigo would be missing an arm.

We using humans literally or metaphorically here?

I'd agree with the latter, and depicting them as having glazed, pupiless eyes might be a way to show that fact in the series.

worse

>yuriwank

Bro, you answered your own question there.

No, the show is anazing. Just treat it as more of a love story with mech action on the side instead of mech action with romance on the side.

Yeah, he's definitely getting ntr'd... His Stamen wants that douchebag cock

>I'm left thinking of Orwell's 1984, and how one of EngSoc's primary goals was to stamp out love as it subverted loyalty to the state and party first and foremost.
That's a good point. Everyone except 002 and DR. FranXX is loving Papa.
If the parasites would love each other it could lead to lots of problems for APE.
The faith of the parasites is allmost certain death, but they can accept that because of their loyality to Papa.
If this changes, then parasites might try to escape or even rebel against APE.