Sesuji wo Pin! 85

Gonna dump the penultimate chapter of that cute Weekly Shonen Jump manga about dancing midgets that ended a year ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

sakurafile.com/z3mi0qclgesg/Seshiji_Youkoso_v10.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The story so far: Two years after the giant tournament, the midgets now lead the club and their senpais are trying to go to the big leagues.

She is such a qt.

>that first panel

As the manga went on, I thought the author kinda dropped the ball with the mid year couple. I get the whole "they're partners but also rivals" thing, but somehow their bickering just became more intense and unpleasant to read about. They were great characters when interacting with the others, but the constant PMS rage on both sides when they're together got old over time, to the point where I rooted for the other latin couple in the final arc, the former tryhard prodigy with the girl with the bobhead hairdo. I wished the author had gradually transitioned into a goodnatured rivaly, but I guess the author never came around to that when the manga got axed.

I'm glad that their dynamic is addressed in this chapter. A bitter defeat would've been a great catalyst for a more productive rivalry.

Seems like a nice guy.

are you the user I asked to do this in the scanlation thread? if so thank you so much, if not still thank you so much

Nice. Now just 1 more chapter and I can finally start reading it.

Final chapter should be done sometime this week depending on what needs to be redrawn. Thanks user, wherever you are, for dumping these translations in the scanlation thread a couple days ago.

If anyone can point me to the Kendou club oneshot then I can work on that too.

No, but I found them after the thread died and wasn't sure if anyone was going to work on them so I went for it.

>No, but I found them after the thread died and wasn't sure if anyone was going to work on them so I went for it.
awesome I've been watching the archives for any mention and haven't seen them say anything anywhere so I'm really glad you did

>If anyone can point me to the Kendou club oneshot then I can work on that too.
I wasn't able to find it when I was looking for these for the other user but now that I know someone's actually willing to do it I'll search harder. thank you again

oh wait I misunderstood, I see they dropped the translations and I missed it. thanks to you as well translator-user

link to vol 10 sakurafile.com/z3mi0qclgesg/Seshiji_Youkoso_v10.zip I'm not sure if the one shot is the stuff at the end or not sorry

Did his soccer manga get axed? I haven't been following it, but last time I remembered it was on the bottoms of the rankings.

this

I haven't finished looking through it, but it looks like the author drew some extra pages of Tsuuchi and Watari dancing in the competition. No translations, sadly.

Is that from the competition during their first year? They look taller than I remember.

>dancing midgets hasn't been miraculously renewed yet
I hurt myself today.

>No translations, sadly.
shit that's my fault then, I linked translator-user to a vk site with the raws and I guess those pages weren't there

The soccer midgets have been dead for over a month. I don't know how far the scans got but I want to read it.

yes

That's alright. There's no actual dialogue and text is nothing but staff credits, so I can probably get away with looking up the info somewhere or just posting the images.

The raws you linked do have the oneshot, so thanks a bunch for those. It isn't a Kendo oneshot (my mistake) but a pilot episode containing the events of the first few chapters and the School Festival dance. The art style is pretty different too.

>The raws you linked do have the oneshot
sweet really glad to hear that
>or just posting the images
could try asking in the next scanlation thread, that's how I got lucky and found translation-user in the first place

That page is from the epilogue after they went through puberty

Thanks doc

wait this ended right?

Weird, so the main couple hitting puberty wasn't a one chapter only thing? I thought they were only shown grown up in the last chapter but it seems the manga continued after that

this comic makes my peepee feel funny

It did but nobody scanlated the last two chapters

>I don't know how far the scans got but I want to read it.
Fully translated with even some of the omakes

So did the MC ever confessed to Watari? Are they a couple now?

It was at first, but after the real time skip it became the norm. They've been like this for three chapters now.