WSJD - New series: Jujutsu Kaisen

I happen to be awake early today and also get to go into work later than usual. So, here's the magazine.

Other than the new series Jujutsu Kaisen (which is of the exceedingly rare "supernatural exorcist battle manga" genre, very original) by Akutami Gege:
Boku no Hero Academia
The Promised Neverland
Shokugeki no Souma
Dr. Stone
Blue Exorcist
Seraph of the End

Other urls found in this thread:

www5.zippyshare.com/v/NTpychHk/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Author comments

It's already shit. Axe when?

all the new series info

Other two are Noah's Notes by Ikezawa Haruto and Ziga which is drawn by Hidano Kentarou and written by Sano Rokurou. Noah's Notes author made Mononofu, which was boring as fuck, but had at least one hot girl in it, due to that

I am most looking forward to Noah's Notes because of the tits. I'm a simple man.

>On break again
Fuck you Kato

now then, this shit

This shit looks horrible just axe it

oh, right, "WSJD"

DDL: www5.zippyshare.com/v/NTpychHk/file.html

Vizanon you are alive thank god
Don't leave us

Week 16 Axed. Too bad. The art is shit.

Ninjutsu Kaisen was okay. Doesn't really desperate itself from the crowd, so it'll probably run as long as Bozebeats does. Sad thing is that there can certaintly be ways to write supernatural Shonen well, but all authors seem to write the same junk.

Noah's Notes I can't say for sure if it'll be good. I think the premise is adventure, so if the author sticks to that, I could enjoy it. That said, it's the Monofufu author, so better said than done.

The last one, Ziga, is apparently a Kaiju series. That alone makes it the most interesting premise out of the bunch. As long as they realize the story is about the monster and not the bland MC, it could do well.

Unrelated: a bunch of genres that Shonen Jump hasn't tapped into yet that could be fucking gold mines and cover the hole that recent ended series left.

>Mecha
>Comedy (Lycopene is the only one left seriously)
>Isekai
>Martial Arts
>Realistic Shonen (City Hunter, et al)
>More monthly titles (stack and rotate them so every week gives you a new chapter from a different series. Boruto is doing well so far and a monthly schedule would allow some authors to plan better)

off to work at this point, should the dump stop for any reason

ah but first
missed two pages somehow

oops

>prac

This reminds me of Ibitsu no Amalgam but less edge.

>Realistic
>City Hunter

>Noah's Notes I can't say for sure if it'll be good. I think the premise is adventure, so if the author sticks to that, I could enjoy it. That said, it's the Monofufu author, so better said than done.
It's an archeology mystery series in which a totally normal gyaru girl gets involved with an mysterious older guy who is in a quest to solve every mystery in the world.

Eh. Could have promise. Could be better if the roles were reversed and the male MC was the Speedwagon.

Rokudenashi Blues, then.

They probably want it to be slightly like Samon. I hope the MC isn't unbearable like early Samon. He did get better, but at first he was played almost straight and it was pretty annoying.