Just what's so funny about this?

Just what's so funny about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRyoCM6xI40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just noticed that disgusting Saibaman hand there.

He wasn't even worth one Raditz.

Japanese memes are very primitive compared to western ones.

Absolutely nothing. It's horrifying.

It wasn't supposed to be funny when it happened. People also tend to forget that Yamcha kicked the Saibaiman's ass and only died because it had to blow itself up to kill him. Although even if it didn't Nappa would have killed him off effortlessly.

It was the beginning of an era. Just the first of many times anyone other than a Saiyan tried to accomplish something in Dragonball from Z onward.

Incidentally, I always thought Gero plunging a hand through him was worse.

>Just what's so funny about Yamcha jobbing against kid goku, jackie chun, the mummy, ten shin han, shen, that saibaman, a-20 and a cell jr.
*fixed

He beat shit out of that Saibaman before that though

The fact he was the only one killed by a Saibaman I guess?

I found it to be upsetting, dude whooped the Saibaman's ass just to get killed like that? Bullshit.

Yamcha would have gotten beaten by Nappa and lived with the shame of knowing he couldn't do anything to prevent Chiaotsu, Tien, and Piccolo's deaths. Nappa didn't really kill anyone, all three fighters choice to sacrifice themselves to atone for their failures only for the attempts to be rendered meaningless.

Nothing. I found it horrifying as a kid because they edited out his entire body and left just a crater. It looked like he was completely obliterated.

To be fair, Goku also lost against Jackie Chun and Tenshinhan. Plus, Shen was Kami. No shame in losing against God.

Yamcha didn't check to make sure the Saibamen was dead, which proved to be a fatal mistake that cost him his life. He went in thinking that the Sabiamen was only as strong as Raditz, but didn't take into account that it's more cunning than him.

Power of modern memes.

Yamcha would have gotten killed too. At best he could have stopped Piccolo from dying or something.

I remember it being pretty sad the first time, but they made yamcha a joke so.

Hey, at least the fight with Tenshinhan was pretty cool until until he purposefully broke Yamcha's leg like a dishonorable punk. youtube.com/watch?v=xRyoCM6xI40

YAMCHA GA SHINDA

No, that's Yamcha you idiot.