Dragon Ball Super

Seriously how strong was Trunks during this moment?

Blue level?
Vegito level?
Somewhere in between?

ant level

Trunks deserved this. Best Boy has had a hard life

What went wrong?

Would Ultra Instinct Goku be able to swallow a Dragon Ball without choking?

still not as cool as Gohan Blanco 100 por ciento

Making up an entire filler season based on 2 movies plus tip.

FURRYhan

YOUR WEBM GAVE MY SON A SEIZURE!
YOU MONSTER!

O

Weaker than Kefla

Sub-Blue, possibly SSG+

> Trunks goes to another timeline
>Tien joins ToP team

Why?

This.

You think Tien is the weak link and not Krillin?

Isn't it true that we weren't cowards at the Tournament of Power?

Post the smiles of those we couldn't protect.

daily reminder that vados-kun predicted JIREN DESNUDO

Every single one of these is shit

>Trunks Vegito level?

Trunks achieved something Vegetto did. And Vegetto did it easily, and without borrowed power

>tfw protected her smile

You're a retard if you think Goku isn't being setup to lose next episode, yes.

>defeated by goten
slut
body snatcher
fodder

Any character post cell solos opm verse

Toppo is a jobber because he was trained under the worst angel, yes

Soon

Vegeta or Gohan would find a way to job

Gohan would job in the opm universe

gokek would be the one jobbing since he lost to laser gun before.

Trunks surpassed Future Zamasu, so at the very least he is at Vegetto Blue level. Future Zamasu was superior to Blue Goku and Blue Vegeta. It's hard to say whether Trunks here was stronger than Vegetto Blue. I'll say that he was, just for the simple fact that Vegetto couldn't damage Future Zamasu like this during their short fight.

But then again, this entire scene utterly reeked of terrible writing and powerscaling. I refuse to acknowledge Trunks as being this strong.

Seething Vegecuck. I know you aren’t a Jobhanfag because they are too scared of Chadku.

reminder he lost to this chad.

Jiren will only get his wish (Maracarita's panties) if he wins, so he will never lose, yes.

>I refuse to acknowledge
Really though, why do DB fans take a shounen this seriously?

S-S-SORBET...S-SAMA...!?!?!?

There's just something about Dragon Ball that makes fans take it more seriously than most other shounen, despite half the franchise being filled with comedy as a Toriyama trademark. Granted, Z kind of tried to vaguely establish a sense of consistency in tiers between characters and by now Super just sort of went the modern route of, "Gotta make more money off of toys, time for another tier jump and new hair color."

The franchise never had good writing, but with Toei doing what it wants for marketing purposes everything's just tumbling down.

Same to you, you mentally retarded hypocrite. The only reason you're here, instead of in a mental health clinic, is because your entire universe is full of meatheads!
Oh, and do you remember how the Goku of Future Trunks' timeline died?

Why didnt trunks use the namek dragon ballsj

Assblasted anti-Gokufags. Stay mad that he earned Blanco, supassed Jobgeta and Beerus, and will win the ToP.

Because he'd be stuck on Namek for about 100 episodes.

> tfw you're learning Spanish thanks to memes

They don't know where their new planet is.

Legit question.

How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?
>Toei in charge of continuity

wtf....how come bejita is more popular than my gokek i thought japs loved him wtf

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Copy pasta fags get out!!
>NOBODY LIKES CAULIFLA AND HER AUTISTIC SISTER beacuse they ruined Dragon Ball Super fanbase with public masturbators and femdom fags
>no jobgeta vs lizardcuck
>Don't call all sides cucks and feel superior!
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

shut up bills

Still number 1.

>Future Zamasu was superior to Blue Goku and Blue Vegeta.
No he wasn't, you absolute brainlet. His biggest advantage was immortality meaning that fighting him was a futile effort unless you sealed him or erased him.

>s-s-s-still numbah one i swear he wont job against geran its not like muh gokek has never beaten a major villain b4

nice headcanon retard

Hakaishin level

Average mortal level has nothing to do with the individual strength of the strongest members.

Look I'm going to keep this shit simple, this episode is fucking beautiful.

Jiren smirking/smiling, the GoDs and Angels finally acknowledging just how different Jiren and Goku are, Vegeta's epic Saiyan Speech only from the Prince of all Saiyans, to the Zeno's fanboying straight up for Goku, the Grand Priest being even slightly shocked at what he is seeing, to all the haters saying this wasn't going to live up to the first UI form.

Goku AGAIN shows us just how fucking epic he is and the music holy shit every time the hype train all aboard bitches for shirtless Goku vs shirtless Jiren because Jiren isn't even touching ya boy, but he sure is a fucking tank because he is taking these blows and dishing back.

129.....holy fuck

Gokuckfags are pathetic.

Dragon Ball: The Legend Of Trunks 2019 series. Soon.

>headcanon
>literally confirmed in the anime and manga that he's immortal

Tumblr is that way ->

Occasional reminder to apologize.

Mortal level is not a power level. It's a rating of how many mortals are in it and how good their quality of life is.
U7 is the second shittiest universe to live in, not the second weakest in combat power.

This thread is seriously lacking in waifu pictures. Caulifla best girl.

LA WEA HIJO DE PUTA CABRON CTM WENAZO

How are people still taking this bait?

Sorry fanfiction & Deviant art is not allowed here.

I love the hair.

Look, pal, we might be more excited if there were actual stakes. This tournament should have been set after End of Z, not before.

>4 bulmas

Caulifla a cute.

Newfags and retards
That's what bait is good for

Sorry cucklifags but CHADhan is best girl

>Earned Blanco
>When it takes GoDs millions of years to not quite master UI
>Goku didn't take an hour
>Earned Blanco

What is la Patrona's gang called?

easily btfo any u6 female holy shit

Not as strong as All Might probably

>*YAAAWN* Oh hi there Bejita how long have you been standing there? You're still not training all day every day in that gravity chamber and the time chamber are you? Heheh! You should do what I do, this morning I got up bright and early at half past noon and as I rolled out of bed I stubbed my toe and accidentally unlocked Super Ultra Legendary Reflexes! Then as I was eating my first breakfast of the day, Whis-kun came by and gave me Mythical Fabled Bonus Double-God Ki! For no reason at all! Heheh! Then Chi Chi yelled at me to get a job so I came out here for a nap and during my nap I became Super Saiyan 5, maybe 6. Heheh! Bejita, why do you train so hard like a dumbass?

cuck gang

I like to think Marcarita is dumb as a post, so Belmod and Khai have their meetings and talk business while Marcarita sits aside and plays with her hair or Belmod keeps her busy with a laser pointer.

los simios

>easily btfo any u6 female
That's not a hard feat considering any other DB female that isn't purposefully ugly has done the same thing 20 years prior.

Man the visual quality of this show is inconsistent.
Like the line art in this pic is so nice and crisp and it's fun to watch,
but other times it sucks to a degree where it actively obstructs viewing.
I don't need to remind anyone of the early
episodes.

>Killing an immortal
He was beyond the Gods.

This picture makes me want to hand over my firearms to the government. Weird.

I'd happily watch or read this every week