Missed this while it was airing, what did Sup Forums think?

Missed this while it was airing, what did Sup Forums think?

I put it on hold after 9 episodes, the NTR implications ruin the show

Pure japanese goverment propaganda.
I liked her more when she was a NEET

It's very cute.

I need to watch this now that I know the director is a cool guy.

It was obvious he was planning to get them together.

long hair > short hair
lilly > everyone else

I thought so at first but after 2 episodes of pushing that drama i stopped watching it

it was good. very cute

Morimori is a cute dorky erito neeto whose smile we should all protect.

This but unironically.

what did he do?

Literally Google "netjuu director" and that should suffice, newfriend.

did they bang?

They made love.

And lots of children.

What's the name of this show I need a cute romance show to satisfy my female tendencies

Since the manga is on infinite hiatus but everyone's pushing for more anime, do you think they'll just take it in their own direction?

How often did they roleplay as lilly and hayashi?

Answer me now

Boku no Pico

Shut up not funny

Please someone answer

Welcome to the NHK.

Made In Abyss

You think I am stupid? Luckily for me I've already watched Made in Abyss so I know it isn't that

The director is red pilled on the Jews so everyone should watch it.

Recovery of an MMO Junkie

It''s pretty good. I liked it

Cool

Konosuba

>isekai garbage
no thanks

I already watched that, so shut up atleast be original
Thanks sweetie I think that's it! I love you so much right now!

>PR nightmare for Japan
I hate how these slimy fucks try to spin everything in the best possible way for themselves. "PR nightmare" my ass. More like PR miracle.

Faggot.

>no doujins ever
Where's that hot springs OVA

God I wish I was that sausage

The last time we see Koiwai he sets them up on, another, impromptu date and then walks off. He was setting them up together the whole time, it's kinda obvious. The only person who thinks he wants Morioka is Sakurai.

I should do this too! Thanks Abe!

he's too pure for doujins

Why?

I doubt Japan cares about the holocaust. They deny Nanking

Any word on how the director's cut of the episodes were?

It's only a PR "nightmare" because crunchyroll stuck its pointy nose into Japan's business and forced the company to fire the guy. Japan doesn't give a fuck about nazis. They love em. If anyone ever says that American money will never influence anime production, this is proof they're dead wrong.

Pretty bad from what I hear. Apparently the collab with Raimi was especially objectionable

When you're donne watching it, do us a favor and don't come back.

>forced the company to fire the guy
source? I only can find articles that show his tweets, but I don't see anywhere that says he was fired

I can never take an anime where an attractive female falls for a male who looks like a total fuckboy and probably struggles throwing a football seriously.

never mind, found it

What the fuck. Is there nowhere on planet earth that's safe from these fucks now?
I hope this shuts up all the fence-sitters who post shit like "hurr durr America has no influence on Japan just shut up and watch the anime"

What are you, gay? Hair that goes down just above the shoulders is a patrician-tier fetish.

Denying Asian shit is fine. They just cannot deny (((them))).

It taught Sup Forums that Christmas cakes are indeed superior to degenerate loli trash.

Reminder to support this show

Unless our support can cure the mangaka's Japanese Cold, I don't know what the point is.

he's canonically handsome, wealthy, knows how to cook and is the perfect caring husband for a self-conscious neeto like MoriMori

The Jew fears the Samurai, though.

The series is on indefinite hiatus so you will never see them getting together.

Modern Japanese men are herbivore fuccbois, disgusting NEETs, or faceless old men, none of whom are samurai.

Gonna send him money somehow

If anything, he wants Sakura-chan.