no!

Asuka and Shinji fucking like dogs in heat

Don't be crude.

Asuka a cute.

Assuka's BUTT

asuka is shit

Yes she is!

But a certain angel is much cuter.

it's time for you to seek mental help :)
It was time for it years ago actually :)

We're all autistic here user. But at least I've got the cutest 2D character by my side... or in my heart, rather.

What is this bullshit? Why didn't she punch him over the phone?

Because Shinji belongs to someone else. Asuka may be a bitch but she has some semblance of manners.

Aesthetically speaking, sure, but that personality sucks. She never smiles either (OP's picture was her faking it).

Why is Karl so smug?

Not as cute as this young lady.

It's because he's best boy and he KNOWS it. On a serious note, why wouldn't he be confident? He's not a human, and wasn't raised like one. Humans get issues because of negative interactions with the world - mostly at school or at home. Kaworu has neither of those issues to worry about.

>kaworufag is in the thread from the beginning

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Pretty much, yes. I'm actually doing you a favour. I'm helping you reach the same mood and mindset as Asuka. It may help you feel closer to her.

I think it just wants attention, we should all stop replying to it

Did they go on to repopulate the human race?

I just want to spread the word of God.

Asuka hates kids, so no, she would have probably forced Shinji into breaking out the ol' coat hanger if she ever got pregnant.

But they totally ended up fucking like dogs in heat though desu

>he wasn't a human and wasn't raised as one
God knows how he was raised but Rei was pretty fucked up. And he knows he's been a pawn for old men since he was born and for some reason chose to die for a depressed kid.

Sorry but Asuka was not invited. Boys only.

Rei was raised in society, in some sense, due to growing up at NERV. She obviously had interactions with other people like that old hag. Kaworu probably grew in a more sterile, but stable environment where people didn't put him down and were very straightforward with him. He chose to die for Shinji because he values the Lilin above his own kind.

He didn't know he was a pawn. He got the full indigo child treatment, Seele told him he was created to fulfill humanity's unconscious wish to be destroyed and return the Earth to the rightful descendants of the White Moon. He doesn't realize they fucked him until recognizing Lilith, and whatever he realizes about their intent at that point, doesn't do anything inconvenient to them. Manga's the only version yet that was aware of the plan for Instrumentality.

Where did you get that information from? I don't recall this being stated in the anime.

>I don't recall this being stated in the anime.
How? That was all of the dialogue between him and Seele.

I could've just forgotten. I've only watched Eva 3-4 times and it was a long time ago.