To Love-ru

Do you think To Love-ru will return this year? What are your hopes and expectations for it's inevitable return?

I can't get into this series due to my penis being erect during the whole episode.

>tfw 30y and still never had a cute gf

Will this suffering ever end anons?

maybe after the darling manga? who knows really.

That Yui confesses. That's all that I really wanted.

I kinda doubt it will happen this year. The mangaka will be busy drawing !Lala and !Haruna in Darling in the FranXX manga adaptation.

Yes, after another 30 to 60 years.

The problem with the current point of the manga is that we have to get to the decisive points eventually. The entire serious plotline involving Yami, Mea and Nemesis is totally done, and Momo has to take the harem plan (and her own interests for Rito) seriously. So taking that into consideration, the only major plotline left is returning to the original Haruna-Lala-Rito triangle.

How that would be handled, that's for Hasemi to deal with. After all, Yabuki can carry the series with his art.

i know that feel man

It's over. Best girl Haruna won.

My man

I think 2019.

Also magical girl Mikan.

I'd like a magical girl Mikan spin-off, but not if that means waiting for a proper continuation.

I feel like it won't get a proper ending or it'll end with Rito still going for this shit girl in Haruna when he's got Momo or pretty much anyone else who'd provide a better ending.

>momo
>better ending than haruna
Momo is the worst girl. Any ending would be better than a Momo ending.

>How that would be handled
Take the series into space

>magical girl Mikan

To Love-Ru Universe? Sign me up!

>ended darkness to do adaptation of shit trigger anime

why couldn't you just continue black cat asshole

I respect this series but Yuragi is pretty much the spiritual successor to this while doing the formula in a vastly superior way.
I think the artist for it might also be some kind of demigod.

Nice joke.

Mikan's bath quest arc was the only thing in Darkness that really had a satisfying arc and conclusion.

Momo end wouldn't really make sense outside of a harem end, which would really just be possible with Lala end by Momo's admission.