Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

How will our hero get out of this one?

So i started watching/reading two chink isekai's and their surprisingly better than this shit, despite being chink shit.

>watching chink
Grave mistake you've done.

even SAO is better than this shit, its not a very good measure of quality.

Death March doesn't set a high bar

Underrated girl

Too underused, Satou doesn't even notice her enough because she isn't Nana's size.

Still no clues who the new girl on the cover is. My guess is the Gun person of the 8 Shiga Swords.

Watct battle through the heavens and tell me it's good.

I want to make a lizard my wife.

I hope she ends up with some sort of engagement soon, since it looks like Arisa is getting hers next.

Lulu: "Apparently I'm bleeding... so I guess last night would have been a safe day to get raped? Ugh, being dull is so exhausting."

Arisa: "I love the smell of shota in the morning. Smells like victory."

Zena: "You traitor! You were using a cheat skill to make a loli slave harem! I knew it! This always happens!"

Martha: "I am so high right now."

Satou somehow doesn't even have that skill listed. He still may have titles to earn in the future though.

Lulu isn't even bleeding in the manga. Nice ass, but sadly a missed opportunity.

The manga missed a few opportunities, but some may have been ones cut in the LN.

PAULDRONS

Big ones

Is it pedophilia if I want to put my face in them?

By being super mega OP at absolutely everything.

Absolutely nothing happens in this series. there is no drama, no suspense, no action, not even interesting slice of life shit. it's just a boring slot about a guy with godmode yawning his way through the world

He's a boring, cardboard cutout with no real personality and who slowly develops a harem of girls who all want his cock, because those are the rules. it's all just totally braindead.

Even as someone who actually likes Isekai, this series is fucking trash.

Thunderbolt Fantasy is legitimately good. Fight me.

Only 5 preview pics this time. Is this as far as their budget can go?

Probably

warcraft

>Even as someone who actually likes Isekai, this series is fucking trash.
Facepalming. Whatever isekai you like, it probably has a protagonist who's edgy or cheat or has a youjo harem or whatever. Or even if it's some obscure work that doesn't, don't worry, it still has the "problem" of being "yet another isekai".

As a fan of isekai, you're throwing stones in a glass house when you start judging fellow isekai fans, which is why I cringe a little at this, even more so than when I see non-isekai fans deliver soundbites about the genre. There is always something "wrong" with genre fiction.