Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rc2jsjnt-HY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best OP in a while.

First for Jirou is shit. So is Froppy.

WAKEY WAKEY

Mt. Lady is great

Reminder that froppy is a slut

Kaminari is disrespected by most of his friends, but he acts like the bigger man and brushes it of in good spirit. He's a good sport and he wants to make people laugh, even at the expense of himself. It's baffling that even the readers cannot appreciate him. You all disgust me.

I want froppy to get bred by bakugou's magnum dong

No minafags allowed.

Based

Since the thread I made was deleted probably cause of the title here’s the title
>My Boku No Hero Acadamia Neon Genesis Gundam x Hiatus Bizarre Adventure
But here’s the original that was cut cause of space
>My Boku No Hero Acadamia Neon Genesis Gundam x Hiatus Bizarre Lovely Magica Bobobobo Hare In the Space Experiments Cyborg 2018
Sorry to have failed you kind anons day of clown never.

>the only decent todomomo image
This belongs in a museum!

Based.

>froppy
kys

Kaminari doesn't include Jirou in his maid cafe fantasy because he doesn't want other people to see her like that.
I'm sure Hori does that intentionally.

Clowns are always the true heroes

How many miscarriages will momo have?

youtube.com/watch?v=rc2jsjnt-HY

Friendly reminder that Mount Lady will win the Dekubowl.

I can't wait for Kaminari to be revealed as the traitor and see how even the VA treats him like the shit he is. Jirou deserves way better than that loser.

My boy Lucas, saving the day.

It's probably who Deku wanted to be like in the first place.

Jirou treats the only boy nice to her like shit. She's a turd

>in a few weeks it's revealed that jirou is the traitor

Kurapika is a cuter girl than anyone in My Hero Academia.

Mt. Lady needs to fucking die because giantess is a shit fetish.

Fuck off

The electric villain resisted his attack. Kurogiri could've sent any of the students and villains anywhere, and all of the bad choices were a result of him not knowing what the students' quirks were.
If Kami is the traitor, Kurogiri would know his quirk was electric type and had him pretend to use up his watt limit on the electric type villain to catch Jirou and Momo off guard and give himself an excuse to not fight back when he was taken hostage.

cu pica who?

every thread
literally why
no other fandom does this shit

That's Vault Boy though.

Didn't you promise to leave like a thread or two ago?

Holy fuck i love this

Thanks anons. The day of clown may never come but at least I was able to do what I was born to. Make people smile.

Who is that?

HxH and Bokuben fags are shitting up every other threads now. I wonder if that is just one person.

Between this and the pedophile clown what the FUCK is wrong with Toga?

>Bokuben fags are shitting up every other threads now.
I thought they relatively stayed in the sane thread.

Can you back up that statement?

FUCK OFF HXHFAG STOP RUINING OUR THREADS!

HxHfags shit up battle shounen threads
Bokubenfags shit up romcom threads

>HxH and BokuNoHero are figting again
This thread is going to be deleted isn't it?

What is this monstrosity?

le 56% face

Pretty sure it's just the hunter shitposters and everyone else telling them to fuck off

Can we continue with the yandere? Or the hall of anal devastation I was enjoying those topics.

spoilers: they get no doujin because the entire audience for mha's doujin scene are fujos

This idea is too good to die.

>this is what the average bnhafag looks like
Jesus Christ

Why, yes, I can.

tsuyu will win the dekubowl because of memaoi yuki

Fuck off retard

Yes.

Do it

>memaoi
I am still miffed that aoi yuuki isn't voicing Toga, if they are going to give her the granny voice they might was wellhave let shintani voice Tsuyu.

What if we were in are own class at ua Class /bnha/ if you would with what would it be like and everyone’s quirks. Pissfags quirk would probably pissing or making anons piss, the hxhfag would probably be our monoma except not as likeable.

Holy fuck my feels
If only it didn't read left to right...

Do you think adult Todoroki would be as massive as Endeavor?

>Implying Eri is able to be that playful
she's traumatized, user.

Girl or boy I dont care, I want to see more suffering and tears
Cute!

No handholding. No hair strokes. You are a manlet no matter what. Only mentally ill femdomfags like giantesses. No kissing. No cuddling. No manhandling.

>all might in a skirt
I’ll excuse it only cause of eri.

Mt Lady isn't a giantess user.

Mt. Lady fixes all that by being able regular-sized and femdom-sized. Although I wouldn't mind if she was giant all the time.

I wanna fuck aizawa

Jeanist's quirk is so fucking stupid not even OFA wanted it

kys froppy

I get you user I’m into some dark stuff too I like watching junk on serial killers. (Not because I’m a true crime gag but I just why the circumstances that make and the mind of a serial killer fascinating) best jojo villain was Kira!

It's too bad she can't actually control what size she is. She'd have been able to fight the sludge villain by only gianting a little bit, for example. She could also just be like 7ft tall in daily life if she felt like it, which would be cute.

I want one of the girls to have to deal with having a nasty scar that makes her feel like shes not as beautiful anymore only for the class to back her up and make her feel special

Also I feel like the self proclaimed heroes who are nothing but glorified celebrities with no scars. Heroes have scars

Eri?

No but hes getting somewhere.

The principal is a hero then.

Being confused with the frog is enough reason for me to do it

Chodeoroki has the worst design, that hair ruins everything.

So can Deku actually swim?

>worst shounen MC
>win
God, you waifufags have such low standards.

No. He not allowed to be good at anything.

kek

He’s good at not being good at anything

That post was two hours ago

Is it really true that Japanese boys would drop a series just because it occasionally lets female characters have decent fights? Are they really that insecure?

wew

Id love a reason for why you think this

And? Waifufag shit taste is eternal.

AHAHAHAHAHA

He's a beast in bed

He's a better hero than AM and Mirio.

What was the the 7th word in your post?

It's 100% true, I'm not gay btw.

Do you believe everything you read in these threads?

Holy shit how embarrassing

What was the second word in your post?

First of all if I were to put on ten pairs of shipping goggles it’s onesided on kiris part. Second of all how is it the best ship if it’s the second most developed and lastly this guy just described a guy friendship. Does he have no male friends?

>got his ass handed to him my a quirkless hero for 5 minutes straight
HOLY SHIT MY FUCKING SIDES. Every time I think about I can't stop laughing. Was this guy supposed to a fucking threat? Like how can with an insta-kill ability not be able touch one guy in 5 minutes?