Why can't I go to a school like this? It's not fair

Why can't I go to a school like this? It's not fair.

you can though user, its easy

probably because they don't exist

>Why can't I go to a school like this?

Dude you're 47.

More loke High school of the huge tits.

Life isn't fair user. I know it's hard, but it's useless to compare fiction to reality. Just focus on becoming someone in this cruel reality that you can actually gather some sort of respect towards.

user, you are socially awkward.
even if there are pretty girls like this in your school, you won't even talk to them.

There was a month in college when there were an inordinate amount of girls who dyed their hair pink. I think it was for breast cancer awareness month or something. It was like living among the worst girl from every anime ever, but without even the possibility of purity. /blog

You won't last a sec user

I have 173 IQ so I'd be fine

Kek

>going to a liberal arts school

Enjoy your debt and no job prospects.

I think OP just got destroyed.

The school have their own merits. Such indicators are not required. Those with high IQs are retarded with other important things like logical thinking or reasoning

UTSUKUSHI!!!

Kek

why would you like going to a school with a bunch of psychos?
I actually did that(state-funded school for talented students), although it was a boys school, it was filled with autists and egomaniacs to the point that every day was a chore

Funny that this is what this anime all about

This self defamation

Go ask Truck-kun for help.

To die or to isekai?

This is why we are here on Sup Forums, just to suffer. Pic is related

You're not wrong user

So everyone at this school is crazy or an egomaniac? Why is there a black guy going to this school? Why does the pink hair girl have so many points? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions I'm barely on ep 7 and want to know more

Are you 2D, OP?