Siscon ani to brocon imouto ga shoujiki ni nattara 7 Part 2

New chapter translated, dumping now.

The "mouse" is a reference to Disney movies (nip slang)

I miss legacy captcha, I hate those damn street signs.

Good ol' piggyback

If this was a doujin they woyld be toching eachothers in the theater.

Smooth.

All you need is to miss one of those and you seems like google send you to retry hell too.

>ero movie, hand holding, piggyback, confession of sorts.
That escalated fast.

Imouto is being honest ? What kind of magic is this ?

how thirsty can one imouto be

God, my dick.

Those legs damn it.

You forgot the pic

How much more progress this manga will have, while others can't pass one day in three volumes

SUBARASHII

And that's all for this week.
The omake for chapter 6 was posted last week, so I guess the next one it'll be for chapter 7 as a whole and not one for each part.
As always, point out any mistake and I'll fix them before uploading the zip to mega.

What selfcontrol to resisy grabbing her hips or butt.

Yeah titsu. You are just merely pretending.

boner, this is a cute scene

so, WHY BONER, WHY

Thanks, user

Thanks. The manga is still as cute as always.

It's like this guy has the ability to teleport or something. The same thing happened in chapter 5 too.
Incest magic is real.

Even in Oreimo the parents suspected their degeneracy and they weren't even as close as these two, why don't they notice?

blessed image

Parents are happy their children are unknowingly doing the same thing they did.

>It was supposed to be like that...
Please tell me this hints towards something positive.

They were always close like that so it's hard to spot differences besides they just go out more often now.
Because even though they say they're just pretending, they were always dating in first place.

In oreimo it was because they barely talked at all, and then all of sudden they go out together, call each other by their names and become really close. There was a sudden, noticeable change.
Uta and Ritsu were always like a married couple, so the parents don't see anything different for now.

I interpreted that line as "they were supposed to be merely pretending, but now they both realized they were truly in love and not just as siblings".

>their degeneracy

pretend sex when

WHO GYARU HERE?

This should follow the example of this manga

> I wanted you to see me as your lover, not your sister
Jesus Christ.

Now that I think about it, why don't their friends know they are siblings?

I'm gonna need both hands for this one.

if they pull the NBR card in this fucking manga i'm going to lose my goddamn shit

Absolutely adorable and wonderful.

don't you feel sorry for the parents? they have no idea that their children will be fucking each other.

what would you do if your son and daughter suck each other's tongue in private? think about it

Nice.

Thank you user!

>what would you do if your son and daughter suck each other's tongue in private?

>son, use a condom. that's all

Awe little Billy and Billieta are taking after their Father and Mother.

>what would you do if your son and daughter suck each other's tongue in private? think about it
Give them a thumbs up

It will be revealed that mom and dad are also siblings and support them 100%.

Serious question here
what would you do if your parents turn out to be siblings?

Thank goodness!

Jesus fucking Christ, my heart.

So they're not NBR in the end huh? Gut.

Look at that cute and happy and smiling imouto in the bottom frame.
Just look at her.

I doubt I'd care since everything turned out fine. I'd probably wonder why I never considered that possibility since my grandpa had a fuckton of kids with a lot of woman so he might actually have had some that I don't know about.

They're school friends. None of my school friends knew my sister and I didn't know her friends.

>we have discount for couples
have a discount

>a romantic movie
I'd go with "romance movie"

>and it's so stylish
and is so

>lose my confidence
I think "lose confidence" sounds better.

>hamburgers

I swear I've seen that line before.
Turns out it wasn't by an imouto though. Well, not really.

So how will pretend sex work between them?

Not that user but to me "school friends" were ones you only hung out with at school. They've hung out with these other kids outside of classes. And any friend I hung out with like that visited my home at some point and vice versa.

If I were their dad, I would support them. Probably encourage them to use condom more before going to doctor to check whether they're safe to have children or not since homozygous recessive is a thing for incest couple. If they really love each other, I'm even willingly to use my money to remove one of them from my family lists and move them to my sis' or bro's family lists (or maybe my friend's family lists) just so they can marry each other.

What if they are? That's their decisions.

More like acquaintances, but I guess I can roll with that. I just find it wierd that they don't know basic info about each other like where they live and who their parents and siblings are.

Pretend taking responsibility?

This is awesome
Thanks as always

The superpower to literally teleport behind your littlet sister is the most useful power there is

So if he teleports behind his sister, is it something personal?

Oh yes, thank you user.

I can't contain my boner.

Why contain it?

If only Haruki were to learn from this guy

Well I always was a pretty sickly child, so I guess that finally explains it huh?
Pretty cool all in all.

this imouto is bold i love her

>that last frame
Follow up with:
>I'll make a hat out of him

>Forbidden fruit
But of course.

you are the tits user thanks

On the contrary. It's about as personal as it can get.

That is one determined imouto

>orimo

i mean they are still gonna go out and have sex with an extranger might as well fuck each other

Thanks user, picked the fuck up

When your incest manga gets weird.

Ichihaya does the worst onii-chans. It's a shame his girls look so cute.

this was the most retarded twist from this autor

Wew, pure love wins once again.

KUBO

Yeah that shit was crazy. Why would you bully a tiny 2D girl like that?