Why can’t Jiren just learn Ultra Instinct?

Why can’t Jiren just learn Ultra Instinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBe5zjEM1Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because he lacks family or that love energy.

Because he is a can.

He hasn't broken his limits yet since he's never fought anyone stronger than him in a long time.

But Vegeta cares way more about his family than Goku does but he didn't get UI.

He nearly matched Gokus perfected UI with just training. He's more of a prodigy than Goku ever will be. God forbid he attains UI he'll be Daishinkan tier no doubt

Vegeta thinks too much to forget about what he's fighting for. He'll never attain UI, just stronger forms of SSB.

Because he is not El Hermano

What is wrong with you?

Is UI the ultimate representation of Goku's fighting autism?

He lacks the hair to do so

Why did I lately started rooting for Jiren?

Vegeta doesn't have the Toriyama suck off.

Jiren is a cuck. He exists to job to Goku.

>could have knocked Goku off in the first 5 seconds
>lets him achieve this form 3 fucking times

utter hacks

Can't Goku just go Ultra Instinct, SSGSS, and Kaioken all at the same time?

Strenght is absolute
Strenght forgive all

Was he correct? *insert shirou pic*

>started

I already did since he was immune to spirit bomb, meaning he is not evil

>the form could have looked like this all the time
I feel like we got cheated

He's not the mc thats why. Can't have kukarot job one more time or fans will go ballistic

Who the fuck cares, Super is a piece of garbage.

still a better love story than baki or torikoshit

super had 1 arc that had an actual new story

2 movie retellings and 2 tournaments. WTF

I still think Goku will somehow manage to fuck up and lose. Then Frieza will win on a technicality and get the wish, that should kick off the ne movie/arc.

How does ultra instinct give you access to unlimited Ki?

Lacks autism

I'm so fucking tired of Goku

>Jiren
>lacks autism
wut

Esto es el fin

>learn Ultra Instinct
from goku after 3 iUI right?, arent grey ayys supposedly to be smart?

That eye close up was hype

Im pretty sure gokus gonna job in future stories, let him have his time he is a legend

Jiren's just a dick.

>I feel like we got cheated
sums up Super nicely.

He wasn't immune, he just shoved it back at Goku with sheer strength, Kid Buu almost did the same thing. Also, Spirit Bomb only targets those with impure hearts. Jiren is PURE JUSTICE

Because you probably need the ability to turn your brain off which is gokus only real strength.

Jiren was molested in his childhood, those thoughts torment him everyday.

He did a long time ago.
Would he better if he didn't tho, because it's a retarded power-up.

OWARIDAS

Fuck off to hispachan you dirty spic.

Only Gary Stu mc with asspull powers gets to have unlock it.

because he's not el jinete

What

Because unlike Goku, he has an objective in this fight, so he can't just fight without thinking like Goku does

Jiren probably hasn't trained to move without thinking, he just has high potential.

Because then they'd already have to come up with a new power-up

I mean, he has a red UI aura in that very screencap. Like Goku stole the Blanco meme from Gohan, Jiren is going to steal the offensive UI delusion of Vegeta fans.

>episode 129 gets delayed for a week because of the MUH OLYMPICS excuse
>finally get to watch it
>the first 3 minutes are literally stills designed to BUILD MUH EXCITEMENT even though we all know they're just saving on budget and padding the show
>even with the week-long delay, the animation still is only a 7/10 at best

Only 2 more episodes left and this shit show can finally disappear forever. Fuck Toei. They don't deserve an IP as good as Dragon Ball. Madhouse should own the Dragon Ball IP and make every episode god-tier in animation.

Lol atleast vegeta got a better form unlike your dumbass white hair..

We should get whoever does Naruto to animate DBS. Those guys know what to do.

Alternatively, people who already did it acceptably already.

left is fan spic-made joke animation about Gohan Blanco
right is what actually happened after in the DBS

Hey guys. MaSTAR here. And I'm here to bring you the newest information on the hit series "Anime War". A lot of my fans have asked, if MUI is stronger than my original creation "Super Saiyan Omni". And the answer is no. In our next episode, one of the Evil Gods will specifically mention that MUI and Super Saiyan Omni look similiar, but that Super Saiyan Omni is way stronger and more awesome. Which should put the question to rest which one is the stronger form.

Yours truly, MaSTAR Media.

Because underdog characters trying their best are more appealing than the characters who are just strong and have nothing else about them. And seems like Jiren just became the former one now.

Dont know but maybe it is because he didnt train with an angel?

>JUSTICE
This really, spirit bomb can be pushed back. Spirit bomb forced a transformation out of goku.

What meme has yet to come true?

Jiren's backstory makes no mention of any teacher instructing him on how to get stronger. He seems to be self taught.

El Grande Padre still isn't evil.

I still feel that the reaction was not strong enough, considering that TOEI ACTUALLY FUCKING COPIED THE SPIC MEMES
(but gave Blanco to Goku instead of Jobhan)

>TOEI ACTUALLY FUCKING COPIED THE SPIC MEMES

More like, the fighting choreography is so generic and predictable even spics manage to predict what will happen, and they probably didn't even do so on purpose, it just came natural.

"Dad, I want to find my own set of transformations that's seperate from the super saiyan line"

Lol at how that turned out.

Gohan even lost the rage power ups of his youth to Vegeta (muh bulma).

...yet

More talking about BLANCO happening in general.
I mean, they had his hair turn white on purpose, I feel like, to mock us.
El Hermano de Jiren next episode mark my words.
Wouldn't be surprised at Shaggy at this point.

Are the other universes going to come back, it'd be a waste to have multiple infinite possibilities just erased from existence permanently.

Is this the artist that draws ugly penises?

>Wouldn't be surprised at Shaggy at this point

Like hell you wouldn't be.

We are not gonna get any semblance of a satisfying end with this, are we?
There are too many lose threads to resolve in just 2 measly episodes.
I mean this is Super, so I'm not expecting a great ending in the first place,
I just hope they don't end on a massive cliffhanger or some shit.

Yes. The guy who draws ant-eater dicks.

I mean yeah, of course I would be surprised,
but honestly, not even THAT surprised.

They can fit a lot of dialogue in a single episode if they cut out the fighting. Next episode is probably the climax, then the next one is a post climax episode.

Bulma's VA being dead really fucks things up. They probably don't want to replace her for one episode, so don't expect a return to earth that is very in depth.

holy shit didn't expect to laugh this hard this late

Looks like your typical asain

What if Mojito was Shaggy the whole time, after achieving Ultra Instinct and becoming an Angel many eons ago. Universe 9 was originally the Scooby Doo universe back when he was human, but after the events of Mystery Incorporated, the eldritch abomination event and the timeline reset lead to Shaggy growing stronger as time went on, becoming immortal. What if at one point, before Sidra, Scooby was the GoD, but something happened that made him step down and caused Universe 9 to become the crapsack it currently is.

how much longer until DBS is over and the dragonball franchise can finally rest in pieces

It's not over until the end of next year, when the movie releases.

WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED

But we don't know how strong Jiren is yet.

Strong enough to take a couple punches from ultra instinct.

But where's Frieza?

>madhouse
If you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't say that.

Still knocked out somewhere. He'll help Goku a bit in the end.

Powering up obviously. If he can go GOLDEN in the time span of a couple weeks imagine what he can do in a couple minutes.

If Chekhov's Frieza actually turns out to be a red herring, I will be mad.
For real.

>Parents died when he was young
>Trained hard to avenge them
>Failed and all his friends and adoptive dad were killed because he wasn't strong enough
>Alone and continued to train by himself
>NEVER KILLS ANYONE despite having more power than any moral in the universe
>Saves people every day
>Has ONE WISH he must fulfill at any cost

And then you have goku

>Autistic monkey child sent to earth to blow it up
>Hit head and became brain damaged
>Killed his adoptive dad
>Ran around beating the fuck out of random people because some blue haired skank and a bald midget told him too
>Killed an entire army of innocent soldiers just doing their job
>Every time his friends died he just used his magic wish balls to bring them back so he never gave a fuck
>An evil alien who tried to kill him raises his son better than he does
>Personality fluctuates from never kills anyone (namek saga) to kills fucking everybody (red ribbon saga)
>Beat up an old man
>Dead beat dad who leaves his family for months/years on end to train so he can continue to act out his autistic sadism by beating people to death and killing them
>Had MULTIPLE changes to defeat majin buu but refused to do it because he wanted LITTLE CHILDREN to do it because lol I'm dead but not really since I came back from the dead for ONE DAY to satisfy my autistic fighting fetish and beat people up in some tournament
>Did the same thing with cell when he let his 11 year old get beat half to death and bear the mental burden of not only having to fight a sadistic super monster but have the weight of the entire world on his shoulders/android 16s death/his dads death/trunks death and watch all his friends get tortured
>Continued to fuck around with the gods because he's a fucking sadist who just wants to beat the shit out of people

Goku is a horrible sadomasochistic sociopath who enjoys hurting others, while jiren is a PTSD grief stricken hero

This. He seems to be getting his own form of limit break next ep, for whatever reason.

It isn't limit break it's just jirens 100% full power like freiza did on namek

Why would he keep on not using his full power after getting resisted for so long trying to knock Goku off, then subsequently getting blasted by MUI?
I think something will trigger a change in him to make him go beyond what he thought was possible and make it a fair fight again. Because right now he's getting destroyed.
We'll see...

UI jiren would wipe the floor with goku, base jiren is strong enough to go 1 on 1 with defensive ultra instinct goku. 100% full power for jiren is probably too much for him considering he doesn't have god ki and is just a normal mortal yet he has more power than the GoDs

Jiren is like Superman, if Superman was an alien. He doesn't have transformations, or forms. He just gets stronger to match his foes.

You mean Platinum Freeza is possible???

Rate my team

Jiren is superman with batmans back story

Goku is the true villain of the series

Reminder there is no plausible scenario left where Frieza *doesn't* win. There is no other non-retarded explanation for him to have hung around this long out of sight and half-dead.

>youtube.com/watch?v=pBe5zjEM1Sg

>Where are the mes? Send in the mes!

Mark my words, Freeza will "win" but before he can make his wish, his time outside of hell will be up and he'll be sent back.