Is Rave Master worth watching?

Is Rave Master worth watching?

The three-episode rule exists for a reason, OP.

Just watch fairy tail, it has the same characters

I read the entire manga when I was like 14-15.

I think it was pretty good, but again, I was also 14-15.

If you like your average humor action 90's/early 2000's anime like Ruroni Kenshin and Trigun, etc. you'll like it.

And if you like Fairy Tail, you'll probably like it too because it's the same author.

the sad part is that the anime is cut in half.there is no end (except fot the manga)scince the autor decided to put all of is efforts on fairy tail

>fairy tail
Please don't. Mashima wasn't even trying when he wrote Fairy Tail which is why it's absolute shit.

WITH A CARROT-NOSED DOG?!

Yeah, I remember watching this when I was young too. Take it for what it is, it's pretty enjoyable.

Coincidentally, that's also why it reached a higher mainstream popularity than Rave did.

The more braindead, the better.

I say read the manga instead if you can find it.

after watching it, read the manga.

why that in that order?

It's only slightly less horrible than Fairy Tail

Slightly

It's really not worth looking into, nor is anything Mashima ever wrote. The guy doesn't care and you can tell.

The manga is infinitely better.

I did the test a month ago OP. Here's my results:
Dropped it at the second episode. The manga seemed superior.

I liked it

>3 episode rule
If that worked then Fairy Tale would be considered "decent"
But whew lad when you get passed the Tower of Heaven

No

>T A L E
>A
>L
>E

>IMPLYING

Isnt this the series where the badguy cucks MC?

Rave is way better than Fairy Tail.

The anime never finished the story. Read the manga instead.

God I read this back in middle school as it was coming out and I have nothing but cringe left for the series.

The anime is complete trash, so if you really feel the need to jump in go with the comic. However if you want to watch something just go with fairy tale, it’s a worse story but the show is much higher quality.

The anime only adapted until vol.12 of the manga.

I fully agree with this.

Rave Master was great damn near 15-20 years ago but looking back it's hot trash.

Fairy Tail is not much better but at least higher quality.

Watching the Rave anime is asking for disappointment.

ALSO Ellie over anyone in FT any day of the week

please end yourself fairy faggot

>fairy tail higher quality

underaged faggot detected.

Yeah, like I said if you could fucking read the anime of rave master is fucking terrible compared to fairy tale.

Oh but if you wanted to read something, which I guess you’re not used to I suggested you read rave master which has the better story.

Unless you really wanna argue that the rave master anime was better, which I can’t even understand that sentiment, the show fucking sucks. Fairy tale is awful but it’s passable, if you honestly enjoyed watching rave master more then fuck I’m embarrassed for you.

Has an actual objective that have a start to finish, serious moments, people die, and main character gets cucked. Better than fairy tale story wise.

FT was shit since the very beginning