Shingeki no Kyojin

Spoilers in a few hours.

rest in peace best girl

Yeagerbros touching soon.

?

Oh, looks like we're getting S3 details too?

What are the lights for?

Guiding the blimp that's hiding Armin.

>Before going to Marley

Se should get a PV this month

It could also be announcing airing dates (although that may be a bit early) or VAs.

Annie's Dad is a double agent.

ANNIE SLEEPS WITH OLD MEN FOR INFO

Eren did nothing wrong

Bertolt's face in this panel is hilarious and I don't know why.

Well it just said the process of S3 is going pretty good right now, maybe only this announcement

Could be, but they wouldn't put it on the front cover if there was no other info.

God I hate Bert so much. I wish they'd bring him back somehow just so he can die again.

stop sweating you fuck

Eren pls.

Reiner annoys me but at least he's a character with a personality and a story. Bert's just kind of... nothing besides being the CT. He's a complete pushover and I don't blame Zeke for abandoning him.

I would be disappointed if there is nothing but this, hope they gonna give us at least a interview or something.

Same desu senpai

Don't worry. He'll possess Armin and then they'll both die.

> I wish they'd bring him back somehow just so he can die again.
But he had the perfect death for him, in agony and crying like a bitch.

I miss Armin.

There's a chance it'll be Kenny character visuals or whatever those things are called.

Well, Isayama did say in his recent Q&A session that he hasn't finished drawing Bert yet. Whatever that means. I assume he'll appear in more of Reiner's flashbacks and in Armin's visions.

at the start of the 4th week, yes

in your dreams ntrfag

HBO's Titan Attackā„¢ when?

o god no
delete this and kys faggot

Will we see Falco this chapter?

You mean this guy.

DELET

ntr?

yeah, in pieces

holy shit, you can't this new

After Gabi accidentally shoots him?

based

The absolute state of /snk/

why shoot a corpse?

Not the Reiner.

I don't think he's dead yet. He'll be badly injured but not quite dead.

Here is Armin with a blue flower for you, the symbol of hope

when did all go so wrong, just look at it /snk/ is filled with literal toddlers

kek

Is going to be netflix with Ackermans being black, SJWs are very racist with japanese

Though Gabi have very good reasons too shoot him, she doesn't know it yet. If by a miracle he's alie he'll want to shoot himself, though.

Wew, context retards. What part of Annie pleasing old men for info is ntr. She never been in a relationship

>this thread
I see reddit is back.

Post birbs

What? The Hizul clan are meant to be the Japanese allegory, not the Ackermans.

the joke was wasted on you wasn't it?

Cucking and NTR are two different things, retard.

Good fucking god

Nah, I waited for the (You)s first
parentheses retard

Who wants a Live-action version anyways? All the anime live adaptation's turn out as shit.

Except for Gintoki and Death Note

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded

>Death Note
JP was was decent, Gintama and rurouni kenshin was good and some lesser known SoL adaptation was good too

Is our guy Eren really going to die from Titan aids in 4 years or will Mikasa find a way to cure him?

They will change that so the Ackerman and the japanese Clan are the same thing and will make them blacks

Eren will die but in the process free everyone else from the titans and aids.

Remember when Isayama blatantly ripped off this fanart of Ymir years after it was made?

>You got me

He looks at fanwork.

Fucker probably reads yaoi doujins of Armin getting rammed in the ass

when was this made? also
>a person waking up after a long slumber looks at the beautiful sky
that's nothing new my dear user

Momji soon

he will die and mikasa is for jean

Perfect. They can make Armin and Eren even more gay for each other.

Like 3, 4 years ago. It's at the very bottom of my "date saved" folder.

>replying to namefags
don't

I didn't even notice

>YH
C-cute

Her waking up was bound to happen though

I just think it's wild that isayama actually put a death timer on his main characters.

In FMA there's a scene where Ed is impalled and so he goes
>"I have to become a philosopher stone and heal himself using life force super duper magic energy!"
>"B-But this is totally going to shorten my life guys! I swear"

But it's really just a cop out because him living to be maybe 70 instead of 80 has no affect on the actual story, and it's later shown he gets married, has kids and leaves happily ever after, was such cheap bullshit.

Yet Eren on the other hand won't get a happy ending no matter what, and I actually want a super magic life force energy that prolongs his death to some point far after all his goals are accomplished and his contempt with life.

There's always reincarnation or some shit, I feel like we're going to get some kind of forced happy ending. Eren will die, but he'll save everyone and then come back. Or something.

The failed Ackerman experiments and the Asians are the key to curing the Titans

coming back ruins it, the way isayama described him in the recent interview it seems like he's completely rewritten eren, there's no going back
there's no basis to that theory

>Nigger Levi
>Nigger fat Mikasa
That will be hilariously cancerous

Whos the gray bird next to armin?
Is that reiner with bertold why isnt he blonde?

>Eren, did you know that if you eat an Ackerman you won't die?

Connie

>Except for Gintoki and Death Note
>Death Note

Grey birb is Connie.

It's that time of the month again.

Nah, Ackermans are just a result of Paradis experimenting with crossbreeding non-Eldians and titans and the Attack Titan was used to create the original generation of Ackermans.

I swear all these threads are just copypaste

Gray bird is Connie. The artist made all the blondes different shades from eachother.

Okay so I was watching that new netflix show, and they have this character who's "the smart guy", but a lot of the time they'll just have him doing meme math equations and some how finding out the answer to things, and I wonder if this is what armin haters want from armin.

I much rather prefer him thinking of solutions in the moment, it doesn't feel cheap because it's based of knowledge both he and the audience has, but as a result you have a lot of people who think "oh that's not smart, because I saw all the context clues and foreshadowing that lead to this 'smart' idea", him being smart is so much more genuine this way but people complain because isayama makes the answer obvious to us, but that keeps it from feeling cheap/random.

>crossbreeding non-Eldians and titans

why is she smiling like a tard?

Impossible, I just started posting in these threads yesterday and I have brought a ton of new and fresh discussion to the thread.

She is riding metal Eren

>watching on netflix
>armin haters
you need to go back

>but people complain because isayama makes the answer obvious to us
hange discovered the things about titans and sunlight yet armin got the "yay I discovered it", that's just cheap writing, stop being retarded

>super magic life force energy that prolongs his death
Yes, that's the stuff. 4 years might not be enough to wipe out all humanity

But they're a bi-product of titan science that were "made" on Paradis. And at the very least the Attack Titan was used for that.

>Ackermans imprint on people in the same way that the Attack Titan devotes itself to its goal and both are stupidly determined
>Ackermans are known for their super strength and ability to attack endlessly just like the AT