Fate/Extra Last Encore

So when does this anime get good?

It's already good

It's worse than Aposhit. Why is this allowed?

Who cares? Just watch cute Nero videos on YouTube.

This even if it's shit Nero animated will be worth it

2Nasu4u

Why does the previous episode and this episode have awful pausing, stuttering, and glitchy video? Episodes 1-4 didn't do that, but 5 and 6 have been shitty quality no matter the sub group.

I've been enjoying it but the newest episode was garbage. I wish Shaft didn't feel the need to shove their shitty style onto everything they adapt. It stopped being interesting a while ago.

Madoka style fits so well with Alice tho

Can someone explain this Fate to me? Why is Artoria not present?

I thought this episode was fairly good there have been worse

Old and busted, Nero is the new hotness.

So, opening is still a shit?

The only thing that bothers me is the inaccessibility. It makes plenty of sense to those of us who know Fate/Extra and its various sequels, but newbies are going to be hopelessly lost.

I haven't played extra but it makes sense thus far for me.

Seems like the original war was 1000 years ago and the MC fought and won until the last floor where the scientist guy made him go back to the beginning also making him lose his memories. Also there is a ring of light NP that is destroying SERAPH for some reason.

Those are the basics, yes. Good you're keeping up.

>Fate
>good
nice one user

It's one of the best Fate adaptations so far, blending anime original content and game content. Of course if you didn't play Extra you won't enjoy this.

>there is a ring of light NP that is destroying SERAPH for some reason.

This. Even if you can keep up with the plot, you will miss most of the show. Newcomers do not know Robin and Dan relationship and are not shocked why they did 180, they do not give a shit that Shinji and Drake are in good terms and much more. We can at least make theories, even bullshit ones, but at least we have a ground to speculate. And we are expected to since it is a mystery anime.

Ah! Female MC. History's greatest monster.

Subs is out, this episode is now 9/10

She's humanity ending Beast tier, but also a worthless magi most of the time

Worse than apoc gdi

when pic related appears

>Nero anime
Never and it will get worse.

They killed their only chance on episode one.

WHERE IS HAKUNON THOUGH
Fuck this dude. Just show us our fav girl!

Not putting hakunon was a mistake.

Too bad she has no one interesting to work off on