One Piece

Do you love Katakuri?

Yes

Oda

Yeah he's pretty good

Will the general public find out Kata lost? It would be an amazing kick at the BM crew moralle, which certainly deserve it, but i dont think Kata himself deserves it.

>Pekom said we should use a condom
>Why? You are already my condom, Luffy

I don't know but just imagine how anxious and terrified Katakuri probably feels to face his family after this. Everybody saw him as a perfect human being and had such monumentally huge expectations for him, it must suck to let your entire family down like this.
I'd like a touching scene where all the Charlottes are in the hospital room with him and they just tell him he did his best and that he doesn't need to be perfect, but that would make the antagonists too lovable so it won't happen

Best Charlotte kid imo. There is a chapter this week but no new episode right?

I ate Mochi for the first time today, I liked it.

lol he should be happy if big meme doesn't fucking kill him on the spot

Any character that is a tough guy and secretly a softie or lame ass in the inside is automatically deserving of love

Based Katakuri deserved to win.

>imagine how anxious and terrified Katakuri probably feels
I doubt it, I feel like he overcame his insecurities during this fight.

Where do you live that mochi is that rare?

Now I want Katakuri and Jotaro to get together and pretend to be badasses at each other

People were talking about what sanji's last badass moment was in the last thread.

When he speed blitzed oven is definitely the last one but overall he is still lacking compared to some of the other crew members.

Wouldve liked him if his battle with Luffy didn't drag out for a year with asspulls-o-plenty.

This fight made me realize how much more powerful a Yonkou is compared to anyone in their crew, it's not even close.

>Luffy reads the newspaper
>See Katakuri is not hiding his mouth anymore and is using the hat
>shishishishi

Did you like the feeling of the mochi sliding down your throat? Did you choke on it a little?

My dream outcome would be some asshole like Perospero mocking him, but Oven and Daifuku wreck him in his defense.

Not him but I live in Texas and I've never had mochi before

This.

>asshole like Perospero
Peros may be a cunt to others but I like to think that he's nice to his family, there must be a reason why he kept Katakuri's secret

He's been the cuntiest Charlotte son, and the story kind of wants us to hate him with how he treated Caesar and Judge, caused Pedro's death, terrorized Chopper and Brook, and is the reason Big Mom is chasing the crew.

Naw, Peros might even bring some banter, but he actually seems to have some care about his family, specially the older ones and Mama.
If anything, the younger brats would try to mock him and would get savaged by the older brothers.

they have it at HEB

Luffy was smaller than Katakuri's feet, like, what the fuck?

It didn't seem like it in the fight.

The last really good one he had was probably saving everyone from Capone at Zou.

>the story kind of wants us to hate him
They're failing then, majority of the fandom likes him, at least here. Besides he has his 'kind' moments, giving kids candies, trying to save Brulee, not hesitating his life to save his country, worrying about Big Mom etc. He's "Peros-nii" for a reason

Oda is terrible with size consistency.

Every mangaka is, no one really puts the effort into it.

Toei is going to have a lot of problems with the size in this fighting, Oda had it too as he was making them fight far away from each other almost all the time. If ASW is going to make the OP fighting game they would have to nerf his height a little

The Hori puts the effort in

A mage did it

Does negroid haki suffice?

Katakuri was using life return

the CP9 coverstory already did it, brah

okay what the fuck

I NEED MORE CUTE KATAKURI PICS

Luffy was smaller from snekman

I still don't understand what Spandam could provide to CP0, especially as Lucci's underling now.

you faggots are being ironic aren't you?

I cant believe Katakuri is fucking dead

>CP9 wore mardi gras masks to fit in with the celebration to fit in with the celebration on Water 7
>Let's have CP0 wear them too, so people don't get confused
uh but Oda..aren't they supposed to be underco-
>AND LETS MAKE THEM 20 FEET TALL

is Oda the George Lucas on anime?

Mark my words, CP0 will be a bunch of jobbers

You can't control being 20 ft tall

Makes sense for a bunch of spies forced to make a public official announcement for the government to not reveal themselves, but actually calling in a responsible for the government that dont need to be masked, ever, would make more sense.

I love how Katakuri stuck his feet in the ground so he wouldn't fall on Luffy

>when Oda is about to hack his way to your defeat

>Texas
You have to go back, Pablo

I think he is just trying not to fall until he delivers his speech

He got me into the manga

Is the time Sanji finnalu gets laid or atleast SOMEONE has post time skip development? I have kept up since around the Dressrosa Arc so I have no idea what's going on.

Stop I'm not Mexican dont do this

Are you enjoying it? Did you skip shit like a plebeian?

>I'm not Mexican
You have to go back, spic.
>inb4 a nigger

It might be because you're an ESL, ESL-kun

Sanji getting laid will only happen EoS. Regardless of the ship.

So if these two are around yonkou commander strength in regular form. Are they Yonkou tier in Suleong form?

Serious question because if so that's pretty OP'ed for a single group of characters

Shippers wish, but you just like nothing will happen.
For someone drawing a manga about a large change of an era and the lawless pirates on it, Oda is very afraid to touch the status quo.

>I'd like a touching scene where all the Charlottes are in the hospital room with him and they just tell him he did his best and that he doesn't need to be perfect
ir's already established they're all scumbags.
Big Meme's executing this jobber for his failure and his family is gonna spit on his corpse afterwards.

Jack is the weakest of Kaido's commanders, they're Cracker level at best. Suleong will make them Katakuri level.

>just like nothing
Know. You just know. I need to sleep

Nami already promised she will ride his cock after this arc. So soon

>around Yonko commanders level
>can't win a 2v1 skin 5 days

nice headcannon

What would happen if one of the female strawhats got pregnant during their journey through the Grand line?

They'd just stay on the boat while the others go do shit

More like they'll try, he'll escape with some loyal followers and head out on his own, possibly to find Luffy.
>He puts on the hat. "We'll be meeting again soon Strawhat."

What is an abortion?

Using carrot as the only example. She wasn't anywhere close to the strength she displayed in while in sulong form. What makes you think they won't get an enormous power boost too?

And when the baby is born they just keep it on the ship?

>that one doujin where chopper impragnates Nami and Robin
wew time to go do something

to be fair Jack must be an awakened zoan with hyper regeneraiton like the guards of ID, minus the down syndrome.

Why not? Because it's dangerous? Big Mom's children all grew up in the New World, why can't the Strawhats' kids?

I basically looked for the scenes with the mochi man

why not? doffy did it and dellinger grew up to be an outstanding man

I guess so, but big mom has a whole country. Straw hats just have a dozen or so people on a ship.

The user said they are Yonko commander tier in base form but they couldn't beat Jack

Carrot's Sulong form is overhyped, all she did was show some speed feats and did some acrobatics. It was pretty underwhelming.

Oh, that's uh
G-Good for you buddy here's hoping you'll read the series eventually

The strawhats are good Christian pirates, they wouldn't have an abortion

Is that pedophilia or bestiality?

Dellinger got ruined because of Giolla's influence.

You know nothing

And then he jobbed to a prettier man

Carrot went from trash to maybe slightly above Brook level. What she did wasn't that impressive and her endurance was awful.

that's what I have the anime for...
I just like seeing explosions n sh8
:3

Luffy sucked her endurance

t. Pajeet

She made Daifuku look like a retard and wrecked his whole fleet.
They are out of the game now. Eliminating Daifuku and all his subordinates from the equation is one of the biggest wins anyone has gotten this arc.

>She made Daifuku look like a retard
user.................. Daifuku is a retard.........

>shippers

YAKAMASHI

Isn't Oda forcing the Charlottes to look like retards way too much?

No.

A single woman wasn't meant to reproduce so many times.