Ito junji thread

Your classmate, the most popular and prettiest girl, Tomie came to you with a swollen pregnant belly and tell you that it's yours, what should you do ?

punch her in the stomach

>tomie vomits up another tomie

But that maybe your kids in her belly,

oh shit, is it our yet?

I saved this from the last Ito thread,

Tomie ,with a big swollen pregnant belly, wearing nothing but her expensive soft maternity nightgown. Siting of a comfortable chair, her hands gently stroke her own swollen belly, feeling her baby moving inside of her.
She's like always, beautiful as ever, only this time her breasts are larger than normal and are fill with milk.
She's still a teenager, but soon going to be also a mother too.
Many thought came to her mind, as she's as selfish as always, she had thought about get rid of the child
many times in the past 8 month,
but she eventually decided not to.
Because this makes her the "true" Tomie, she thought, non of those faker and copy had ever did this and achieve motherhood in the past,
giving birth to a actual child , not just another fake Tomie.
So, she decided to have the child,
and science she made her decision, it's been months as she experience these new found sensation.
There is no men going to raise this child with her, she knows, because any men near her will eventually went crazy and wanted to kill her.
Tomie has to become a single teen mom to raise her child by herself.
She has to be very careful, she knows, these other faker may picked up her thought and came to steal her child......

Really want to see some anons can expand this story and concept of Tomie being pregnant, seem interesting and did make a good horror story.

Tomie , as beautiful and young as always, gave birth to two kinds after 9 months.
On the surface, it seems that Tomie had a change of heart, appeatly haveing a good and healthy relationship between mother and her children and being a good mother.
But just like Tomie herself,the reality under the beauty surface, is the opposite.
It was revealed that even her son can't not escape form the demonic charm of his mother son .
Under the good son and daughter appeanse,the son actually had unhealthy obsession tword his mother. The daughter, both jealous and admire her motheris unnatural beauty thus is constantly under havey mental stress.
It did not help that Tomie, being Tomie, even after motherhood, still act mostly like herself .
In the years she raised her children, she ofen tourment her own children pycholcalicly. She would going back and forth form sweet loving mother to cruel and abusive one

Things getting even worst when
the two children of Tomie reach juvenile.
The daughter, growing more and more
jealous and admire of her mother's undying youthful appearance forever beauty while the son even more obsessive tword his mother, not like a son but like object of affection.
He had this thought of wanted her just to be his, and he also had this eerie feeling wanting to cut her into pieces.
The daughter, didn't want to hurt her mother, but rather, she wants to become her. She wants to become just as beautiful as her mother Tomie.
She secretly collect her mother's hair and other skin tissue
On a fateful night, after a serious argument of Tomie once again, ignore her children's complain and bring man home they kill their mother with madness desire and dismembered her.
However, to their horror and shock, the body pieces of their mother started to regenerate while more and more creature at that resembling a bunch of flash and their mother growing from those body pieces of her, each of shout out both loveing and cynical and cruel worlds to the two teens
With madness and horror , the son burn the house down, runing out from the house in flame, without looking back or checking his elder sister.

At the end of the story, we see the brother is in mental mental asylum for the murdered he claims he commit.
His eyes are hollow , like a dead man with soul and mind both dry.
The guards told him that he has a visitor,
It's his sister ,
He went out to see her, only to find her different. The young woman came to see him is his sister but also not.
She's now looks just like their mother, with the same unearthly beauty and eyes that will drive any men into madness,and a small beauty mole at her under her left eye.....

Take responsibility.

i want to rape Tomie and kill her, i guess

murder her and eat the fetus

You're gross.

punch that tomie in the stomach

AWWWWWRIGHT

Would it be a half demon or would it just be an exact clone of Tomie?

But did I ever fuck her?

Tomie said you did, and you have treat her really well.
She said you save her from danger ,took her to expansive French cusine restaurant, and take care of her when she's wounded and you two have romantic passionate sex many nights, when you put as much as your seeds in her womb. Her now pregnant belly with your child is the best prove

i wish Tomie can kill me exactly at the time i cum so that death will be painless

Good luck, see you around.

What would you say if they announced merch like a Souichi nendo?

Literally everybody does. At least the killing part.

>What would you say if they announced merch like a Souichi nendo?

Buy it in a speed of now.

Why don't people burn her in an incinerator so she can't regenerate?

i dont she is flammable, she can resist acid and alcohol afterall

Call her crazy because I'm a virgin

>Why don't people burn her in an incinerator so she can't regenerate?
It is very hard to burn her unless you use a genuine morgue incinerator. Also, the Tomie splitting is so frequent that you basically can't hunt them all down. The only thing that could stop Tomie is by finding a vaccine so men stop worshipping her. Her main source of power is NOT her regeneration, but her charming capacity.

Would a blind man be her arch nemesis?

gay

Someone would probably inhale particles in the smoke and start turning into Tomie.

Am I alone in thinking that Tomie is Ito’s best long running work?

There’s a disturbing charm and creativity to the concept

God Tomie is so fucking cute

It's hard for me to pick a favourite, as I like all of them for different reasons. In that regard, I wish viz media would release Black Paradox and Hellstar Remina in one of those pretty black hardcover books.

>Would a blind man be her arch nemesis?
It depends on how her power works. It is entirely possible her power just requires physical proximity. Or maybe hearing her speak or smelling her pheromones. Since we don't know how her mind influence functions, we don't know how to defend against it. Even Tomie herself doesn't know how it works, which is why she can't stop her drones from going mad and attacking her.

Honestly I can see even her voice being beautiful enough to kill over, and if you say deaf then smell, and beyond that maybe even just the vibrations of her walking.

She’s supposed to be the most perfectly beautiful thing in existence in every way but personality the fucking cunt.

I'll have to fuck her again to make sure

He had said in numerous interview that Tomie is his favorite girl he created
Totally, I took many screenshot if this episode because of this

Tomi is so cute It makes me want to smash her head in

Tomie is so cute that it makes me want to stab her repeatedly

I will probably get a lot of hate from all of the 4 people who watch this show, but Tomie is my least favorite Junji Ito tale. When He is writing 'one off', 'stand alone' type tales, like the Gorge and Blood Bubble bushes...That's where Ito shines at His best. Also though, I DO like Souichi though...

Its hint that Tomie's beauty is more of a mind power than actual physical attraction.
Yes, Tomie is said to be very pretty, but most of the men her life know she's a bitch that they don't actually like,
they are mostly attract to her by some supernatural charm that Tomie, sometimes intentionally sometimes unintentionally put on them instead of actually feeling love for her.
And Tomie will always find some ways to make sure you fall for her or fuck up your life.
Like if you're blind, she will just use her voice to charm you, and if you're gay, she will find some ways to make you still fall for her and than humiliate you

More Tomie screenshot

No, I get what you mean. I do like some of the Tomie stories but in general I prefer his one shots.

Ito's main characters merchandise
This is cute, but why is Tomie the only one who's not working, but enjoying food as customer

>Tomie
>Working
Though seeing her in a waitress/maid outfit would be cute

Who's the nail boy Ito keeps using, his insert?

That’s souichi

Basically one of ito’s linger runs that got broken up more than others, it’s always a more light hearted story up until the end in pic related where it’s revealed he’s the husband of the canibal model and made a fucked up little canibal child

Souichi, the protagonist of some of his more intentionally funny stories. He uses his nails for his ox-hour-curses (ushi no toki mairi), which is funny because those are usually shown as being layed upon people by women.

Why is she so cute?

but that was reveal to be all a bad dream that souichi had. In the end, souichi's story remain lighthearted because in this dream of his where he turn totally and actually evil, he got defeated by he good heated cousin and is kill and eaten by his horrible wife and son.
Souichi is prove to be not a bad kid actually at the end because he dream himself become actually evil and bad and got a bad ending

I don't know, but I fell in love with her the first time I've read the manga. Can't wait for the OVAs.

>Why is she so cute?
She is a rather "unique" character. There is nothing special about her superpowers, but what is special is the mix of cosmic horror and a very human, extremely comprehensible evil humanbeing.

Cosmic horrors, normally by their very portrayal, are not human at all. Their motives and desires are essentially alien. So despite their powers and scary appearance, it is hard to loath them. Being incomprehensible is both a plus and a minus.

Tomie, however, is extremely comprehensible. All her desires are simple, all her goals are obvious. She wants expensive clothes, high quality food, and be worshipped and showered with gifts. She even fears death, despite being hard to kill. She still remembers her days as a mortal. She is a cosmic horror on the outside, but a normal human on the inside.

That's actually rather cute to think about. Shame she's a bitch

Anal

Tomie is only for missionary

She is an apparition, born from her huge negative attitude generated malice when she was betrayed by her lovers and classmates.

While all Tomie had same basic set of personalities, throughout her stories i fiend some Tomie seems to be more human and nicer while other are more nasty and monstrous than others ,did any anons who had read her stories notice that ?

>She is an apparition, born from her huge negative attitude generated malice when she was betrayed by her lovers and classmates.
She is a monster that none the less, maintains her humanity. Even though her humanity represents the worst of the human race.

>While all Tomie had same basic set of personalities, throughout her stories i fiend some Tomie seems to be more human and nicer while other are more nasty and monstrous than others ,did any anons who had read her stories notice that ?
Tomies, when split, don't recombine. Together with the fact that she retains human thought processes, implies that each split Tomie has different life experiences and thus develop differently from each other.

>Monster
She is as human as human can be,she is not monster but reflection of current moral degradation, Enkou

Restaurant serve theme foods and drinks that are base on each on them

nice, i like the almond slices drink the best because it is so simple

I haven't been following, so they adapted the painter story as a stand-alone or is there more?

The combination of a slim bodytype, a beautiful face and very mundane outfits.

Looks like it's a cafe in Ikebukuro.

I'll try to stop by there when I get back from Sapporo, but the locals have probably already torn each other apart to buy all of the Tomie merch

Supposedly, there will be one more

I stab every foreigner that's not me so just a heads up

What is Tomie?

Ito sensei meeting & encounter with Tomie (this is offical)

this is a pretty good summary:

What's everybody's opinion on Cursed Frame? I thought it was pretty good and I'm glad they included it in the Shiver hardcover.

l think the idea of Tomie become pregnant and a mother is a interesting and potentially very scary concept. What kind of plot you will go with this idea if you got the chance to write Tomie story on this idea

Tomie just gives birth to Tomie

It would be called "Tomom"