Cocoa Hate Thread

Cocoa is obnoxiously extroverted. Why is she crying, because she hasn't talked to someone on the phone for two minutes? Because she uploaded a picture to Facebook 30 minutes ago and only has 200 Likes? She's the epitome of the queen bee socialite, with all the baggage that entails.

Your IQ is too low to appreciate a genius like Cocoa.

Low IQ thread.

This was the result of my actions.

by me

My lovely wife Sharo is so cute

Cocoa is smart (as espected of a neighborhood international lawyer barista) and she knows the weak spots of the people around her. If she wants a hug from Chino, she doesn't go over and ask her "gimme a hug". She acts mopey all day, and at the end of the day she gets a tight, long hug from the very perceptive Chino who is concerned about Cocoa's state.
She will worm her way into your heart eventually, and you will love it.

Your wife fucks old men for money.

God I wish that was me

When is that goddamned BD coming out? May?

Sorry, but I like genuine people who I can form real connections with. Not perfect, charming little extroverts that are socially acceptable in every way and who go around slapping everyone on the back and asking how their mama and daddy are doing, but have no thoughts or feelings or opinions of their own besides the ones society says they should have. Cocoa loves what's popular and sneers at what isn't, she's your typical vapid normalfag.

May 30th.

Ama Usa An? More like Ashgabat Usa An because I am going to destroy Chiya's Asian Pussy just like how Genghis Khan's youngest son Tolui pillaged the city of Merv in modern day Turkmenistan. This was part of the mongol's Khorasan campaign, whereby some historians believe that over one million people died in the aftermath of the city's capture, including hundreds of thousands of refugees from elsewhere, making it one of the most bloody captures of a city in world history. Similar to the state of Chiya's Asian Pussy when I am done with her (but it will be semen in place of blood because I am not into snuff and I love Chiya).
My excessive love for Chiya is akin to the excess gas in the soviet natural oil field site in Derweze, Turkmenistan. It was so excessive that when the soviet engineers decide to burn the gas off when it was at risk of releasing poisonous gases, it continued to burn till today, contrary of what they had mistakenly assumed that it would burn off in only a few weeks.
Chiya's asian body is as perfect as the landscape of Turkmenistan, where the country is mostly desert apart from the fringes on its borders. This is akin to Chiya's silky smooth body, only to be disrupted by her unshaven asian muff on her pubic region.
I also love her so much that I will follow the footsteps of the late Turkmen President Saparmurat Niyazov, otherwise known as Turkmenbashi (which means the father of all turkmens, just like how I will be the father of all her babies). I love her so much that I would rename the months of the year after Chiya, build a 50-foot solid-gold statue of Chiya which will always automatically rotate to face the sun, build an ice palace for Chiya in the middle of the fucking Karakum Desert, and write a spiritual book about Chiya whereby it will prominently displayed in all bookstores and government offices, and next to the Quran in mosques.

I don't like her ever since she spanked Chino in front of her friends because she wet the bed

That's basically June

>post yfw this user confessed to Chiya and got turned down

So you'd rather have somebody like Chino or Sharo instead? I'd rather have them as well, but Cocoa has her own appeal to her. Because she is seemingly perfect at a glance, her flaws stand out even more. And they make her just as endearing as the rest of the girls for me.
Though I understand not wanting to be friends with somebody like her, somebody as manipulative as her - you can't know when she's showing her true feelings, and when she's merely faking it.

That's a small hotdog

By

Rewatching it because S2 is still in my backlog. A bit disappointed this isn't a Gweenfree thread, I liked those threads.

I did this

Was this pasta made by someone who got rejected by their history teacher?

I want to cum inside Cocoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cocoa a shit. No idea why anyone likes her.

low IQ post

Fuck I wanna, I wanna

So many doujins for this show, and I can't fap to them because the character design of this show is too bubbly.
Chino has too many lewds too.

I'm going to MARRY my girlfriend Sharo-chan!