Yuru camp

Any of you actually left home due this anime and tried sleeping in the cold wildness?

Other urls found in this thread:

loopvideos
twitter.com/Victim_Girls/status/971010336152207361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a Yama no Susume thread now.

Remember to buy climbing gear if you want to be like the Yamas. I climbed Mt. Takao this winter with no gear on the harder paths and it wasn't the brightest idea.

Haven't been since Yuru Camp started airing but if any of you fags does decide to go let me tell you this: don't skip the fucking sleeping pad, idiot

I love the Yama no Susume 2 ed. I wish we could have more YnS.

I watch some chapters after work to relax before going to sleep.

I went to the park. It was awful.

We're getting a season 3 soon.

Only if you play nice.

Hina and Aoi are such cute homos.

Why was it awful my friend?
meanwhile, i'll be melting into my chair while listening to this forever

There were other people there.

hmm
loopvideos
com/9D-83LR0x7w

There are people here yet you keep posting.

>My feet hurt.
I want to massage Aoi's feet when she comes back home from long hikes.

i imagine it's much easier for real people in the park to ruin your experience than anyone in this thread

I spent over 800 bucks on stuff and I think I will never use it
I even bought emergency MRE

Just bring plenty of food and booze. What could go wrong?

My drnken wife is cute

Just spent likewise on backpacking gear, but I'll be using it soon. 4-day hiking in Sequoia Forest in 2 weeks, and in 3 months going to travel 4 weeks from Italy to Finland. Lets see the Yuru Campers do that!

Feel free to send prayers for my survival

if i camp i might die
if i camp while downing 10 beers there's a way better chance i'll die
trying to meet a cutie to match my alcoholism while camping sounds extremely dangerous for everyone involved.

Mexican dub where?

Cute

Wait, this thread is not comfy... Where ma yurubros at?

We're still here, having warm coffee.

I had too much and now I feel really jittery.

I... I wrote a song for Shimarin.

What a thrill...
With mountains and pine cones through the night
What a thrill...
I'm camping and I'll melt into you
What a fear in my heart
But you're so comfy!

I give my life
Not for honor, but for yuru
Steak Eater
Winter time there'll be no one else
Camp, it's the way I fly to you
Steak Eater
I'm still in a tent, Steak Eater!

Someday you camp the rain
Someday you feed on cup ramen
This ordeal, the trial to have fun
For the day we see Mt Fuji!

I give my life
Not for honor, but for yuru
Steak Eater
Winter time there'll be no one else
Camp, it's the way I fly to you
Steak Eater

steak eater

I hope she'll like it.

I'm glad someone took down the lyrics we posted. Nice additions.

Sing that song...

My tent has a big hole and I don't have money to buy a new one. Besides winter is shit for camping here.

>loopvideos
>com/9D-83LR0x7w
Or you can just right click on the video on youtube and tick "play in loop".

The 4 star route? I descended it just fine in fall (wet terrain) with wrong shoes.

patches are relatively cheap, consider getting one instead of buying a new tent.

>not mirroring jewtube

There's nothing yuru about that at all, user.

I want to mindbreak Rin!

Can't wait until all the Yuru Camp posts in the threads for it. Susumes X Kyans OTP.

Where's her pot belly?

Well I camped all the time as a kid so I'm used to it. Gotta toughen up that backside, user.

As an aside, I want to play a camping RPG starring these cute SD NadeRin

NYANTERN

you know i think only 2 people got killed instead of millions

I'm making plans to start camping. I happen to live close to a few campgrounds so I could go pretty often. Right now I'm shopping around for gear.
What are the absolute essentials beyond a tent, bag, sleeping mat, and a lantern? Would it do any harm to buy a cold weather bag and use it in summer?
I'm about to go check /out/ too no need to say it

A hatchet or small ax, you don't need to get a Gränsfors Bruk but avoid cheap hardware store axes.

Flashlight is essential (or "torch" if you're a bong), lantern is more of a comfy nicety. Cold weather bag will be fine, if it's warm you can leave it open or just sleep on top of it. Bring extra socks, one more pair than you think you'll need. Bug spray or a citronella candle if it's mosquito season. A guidebook on local plants and insects is handy too, watch out for dat dere poison oak. Read up on how to check yourself for, and remove, ticks.

If it's a normal family style campground and not fully roughing it innawoods they'll likely have a little store nearby with things you need. You'll need water of course, but you can buy it there or use taps if they have them, research the campground first if possible, and make sure you know what their fire/firewood rules are. For a normal 1 or 2 night camping trip in a standard park you won't really need more than that, though it never hurts to bring along some first aid gear, bandages, antibacterial cream, etc. You probably won't need an axe for firewood unless you're really on your own, most "campgrounds" sell it in pre-chopped bundles. I'd suggest keeping it simple to start with but the more you camp the more you can expand your gear collection and start learning what's good to bring and what just takes up space. The rules change once you start bushcrafting.

a can of mace (not pepper spray) for bears
some plastic bags
duck tape

>tfw gotta drive three hours just to camp somewhere comfy

Sux

I've started looking for gear.
Think I can make it with 300 euroz.
My place is by the alps and there's a lot of camping spots, lots of lakes.
My reasons?
>user what u do in your free time?
>I lliuk camping
I've been looking for a normie excuse since forever, I've passed out and slept everyFUCKINGwhere but turns out that if your doing it on purpose it's ok.
Ill do my two overnight par year and that's it, I am a normalfag.
God bless yurucamp and burn mexico.

ive been thinking of using a clay flower pot and some wire grill for a place to cook some stuff

should be safe enough right?

twitter.com/Victim_Girls/status/971010336152207361
This is bad.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

No wonder Ena is rich, she's a design genius.

I disagree. Holy shit those are some nice Aois.
I'll only agree with you if he ends up releasing a full Victim Girls book based on this.

Atleast I see. She makes herself extra lewd to protect her little sister from wandering eyes.

>not going /out/ Japan

They work best as a package deal, threesomes with a big girl and a small girl are the best. But Chibi Inuko by herself is also good.

absolutely not. delete this link then neck yourself

Excuse me but you're being awfully rude in a Yuru Camp thread. Off to jail with you.

This triggers the grassfags.

That's not Aoi. Aoi has a flesh fang and the one in the pic has a normal fang

Never understood why people build fires right on grass. I see it all the time in bushcraft videos. Apparently they haven't burned down a forest yet, but literally why?

its only a risk if the grass is dry

trust me
i live in california

I hiked 100~ miles a few months ago. Ended up sleeping during the day and walking at night because the ground would freeze when the sun went down.

OH NO NO NO NO

right well don't build a fire under your eucalyptus trees now

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

my wife is the cutest

What is this?

I actually like it better like this

That girl needs more layers. She's freezing!

DELETE

I wanna eat this.

Asanagi is disgusting.

I've been buying some camping gear because of yuru camp. I use to camp a lot as a kid but haven't done it in years.

>ahh my vision is spinning, what a pleasant feeling

da fuck I always hated being this wasted

If you don't have a killer headache by then it's not so bad

Fang is retarded.
Eyebrow is weird.

I want to go skinny dipping in swedish lakes with Nadeshiko!

>driving 150km to read a book in the middle of nowhere
Why doesn't she just, you know, do it at home, in bed?

you just don't understand

Her home isn't comfy enough.

>swedish
Something something about rapefugees.

I just know it will end up like pic

I want to climb mountains with my waifu

Not soon enough.

I want to lick her underboob sweat

I honestly didn't think there would be this many people who HAVEN'T camped before here. So weird.

I fucking hated, hated camping when I was a kid. I'd feel like a hypocrite if I tried it again, especially because of a cartoon.

I use to think that until I started hanging out with people who live in the city.

There was a lot more forest here in the 80s and 90s, and you actually had to make camp instead of just parking a mini mobile home trailer next to a firepit. You keep having to go farther and farther north to get the same experience.

>I love summer in Germany. It's my favourite day of the year
Seriously it isn't very tempting to camp here in middle europe. The places are expensive, our weather is shit for like 11 months and camping in general is something only old people or kids do.

Is this from the manga or is it a doujin? Those feet are way too lewd.

Droppin some of my fav Nadeshiko's pics

Isn't it from that 100+ page non-H doujin anthology that was released recently?

Then that's why I couldn't find it on the panda. I'm completely convinced that it was Kokekokko Coma who drew that but it isn't in his only doujin on the panda so I got confused.