buyfags.moe/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/solaris/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please read the guide !
buyfags.moe/

nice expression

Would you protect a train?

Thread deleted in 3...

What type of Kimi no Na wa merch should I get when I go to Japan? I pirated[/spoiled] the movie and absolutely loved it and I want to support it

get nendos and scales

I'm not into figmas but I want this.

I've never bought any anime merch before. wtf are those?

can you fuck off with this glazed chicken shit op

Be less gay.

Girugamesh!

If you could endured endless threads with porkchaco spam posted. you won't die with a thread with some few pics of glazed skin sexy girl scales

How about... neither.

This is the type of figure I'm looking for. Couldn't find any today though. Just ended buying three chibis.

>waa people are posting things I don't like

I love pepperoni

Does he have any good ones with the Zero hair?

It's simple just go to the guide

Get better taste.

Preferences are preferences.

Got Sachiko today. She looks like a midget next to Ranko.

Where did you get that Ranko user? and how much?

They're both from Alter. Ranko came out early last month. Paid 23k.

I wouldn't say she's that short

I guess not but the lack of volume (for obvious reasons) makes it feel kind of so.

Do you or anyone know if the sell the Alter figures in anywhere in Tokyo? or is it a site exclusive?

I buy everything off Amiami, so I can't help you.

Pork lover strikes again, just kill yourself you annoying cunt.

Do figmas break easily? I want that god damn tuna

I will protect her once she's released.

Old ones do.
I think I've heard there's something wrong with this one but you will have better luck asking in /toy/.

Thanks, I didn't know they had a figma general over there.

fwiw, ems to burgerland cost me 5.2k.
i sleep with mine every night. still some combination of cold/tired/sore/hungry when i wake up, but never grumpy.

Are you rich?

Is Koto's Kurisu any good or just average like most of their stuff? Debating whether I should get this one, or wait and see if GSC re-releases theirs as well, even though I'm not a fan of the pose on that one.

It looks good but...
>1/8
Too small for me. I think I'll pass

I just want a good TUTURUUUU scale

Not a fan of that scale either, but from what I've seen GSC's is the only other decent option, and it's also 1/8 and manages to be a bit shorter than Koto's because of the pose.
I guess I can always get both if they all end up costing about 7k.
Me too. The FREEing Yukata one is okay-ish, but not actually good.

Pose is nice also those gears but quality is mediocre, it's not small since it's 24cm tall, for sure a decent figure back then nowadays not so much, at least it's cheap.

not small, 24cm tall beacuse of those gears and base.

Got some more FAGs along with an oppaibot and a school shooter.

This is the first Polynian I've got so it'll be interesting to see how she goes. I liked her box too with the fold open window and character bio.

Any buyfag places I should check out while I'm in Sapporo?

she isn't thin as some of you are saying.

she looks like she's at an early stage of anorexia user.

I liked it when I first bought it, but honestly it's not that great. It's still the best scale she has though.

Her arms are twigs.

I don't know if I'd be able to protect her from myself

No, they are normal arms for someone that is not obese.

Good morning buyfriends!

And a doubly good morning to all the dakimakura owners who got to wake up next o the smiling face of their waifu!

There is an old fig I want, but it's only available on solaris right now. I know what the guide said about solaris but I really want the fig though. Should I risk it? Is solaris still as bad as the guide says it is?

in what universe? she looks like she'll break if you grab her arm.

I'd protect her with a special coating

Do the saikano pilgrimage user.
Totally worth it.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/solaris/

>IN RECIPIENT PO BOX
Bongs, is this definitely a customs charge?

Was just looking at that while waiting for a reply. I guess I was hoping to hear someone's recent experience with it.

I somehow doubt it considering there is feedback on solaris as little as 3 days ago on there.

People ask this questions almost every other thread. The archive should have plenty of recent opinions about it.

I want you to know your morning thread posts as I get home to sleep with my wife always make me happy.

Yeah about solaris from knights of sidonia and some guy getting a coupon and someone being mocked for being a trump supporter being a Maki daki. They also say solaris is okay now but then I Checked MFC and saw some bad reviews from recently.
I also saw the figure on Goods republic just know but both the guide and the archive say nothing about it. MFC is full of positive reviews about it though. I'm tempted to buy it there now but it's like $100 more expensive there.

There is a bunch of feedback on them there if you actually bothered to read it instead of cherry-picking. Go and fuck yourself and stop asking people to spoonfeed you, the guide and archives exist for a reason.

cute bunny harem

Yeah right no you go fuck yourself. I checked everything for this year before I asked. Or would you have me scour the archive for the entirety of last year as well?! Or the past 5 years?! You go fuck yourself eltist autist. Should I post some fucking sand so you can sperg out about that too!?

Are you going to pull that sand out of your vagina?

the info is there, those comments of yours are either bait or you're just a lazy fuck.

The fact that hit such a nerve with you proves you're a complete retard who can't manage anything on their own. Well done.

Never mind I checked reddit and got my anwsers thanks anyway :^)

Good for you, you can stay there now.

dumb shitposter.

Any user from Argentina who still buys figures?

Got best FAG today

Looks like shit

Best fag is yet to release though?

Samefag

are her ears too big?

(You) got me

You got me too.

forgot image

Nah I already posted it when I same fagged again.

Also looks a bit to pointy if you ask me.

No, but her tits are.

But she's not my daughter Architect

They definitely seem a tad on the big side but I think they're cute. I just hope Flare doesn't shit the bed on her price. Not going to hold my breath on that though.

Do you like very large tits on anime figures?, what's the largest acceptable size for you?

Max size for me would be pic related.

>max size

WIDE

I prefer them actually. The biggest ones on a figure I own are Galko but I wouldn't mind a figure that's bigger.

>amazon

I love it

What's the problem here?

That is just put in a cardboard box and sent with absolutely no padding.