Darling in the FranXX

I liked how in the episode where boys and girls were initially cast as being “against” one another, Hiro treats himself and 02 as a single unit, a team.

It kind of echoes episode 5, in that while most everybody is hiding shit from one another Hiro and 02 speak frankly and honestly to each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/uh2job
poal.me/xm26ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this just me or are klaxosaurs being increasingly intelligent like Angels in Evangelion. This klaxosaur releases acid that melts clothing, making male and female pilots fight for an entire episode. I guess it succeed at psychological warfare.

It was just a fan service ass pull

To be fair the antagonism fits for the moment, the only reason the parasites even interact is their forced pairing, so outside of the cockpit they’ll revert to the usual state (i.e. childish bickering). I like how the show is showing them slowly grow into a functional unit though, every episode like this brings them closer together and makes them realize they are more similar than originally let on.

No one ever said sex wasn’t a weapon.

They're capable of learning and relaying information amongst themselves at the very least.

I still believe that Dr. FranXX engineered that particular klaxx to kickstart the libidos.

>ichijo
Bravo Trigger.

02 is (more or less) a Klaxosaur, so yeah, they possess intelligence.

Yup, I was constantly seeing Asuka in Miku in this episode.
Maybe she can get an eyepatch in the second half,

Maybe you can fuck off and kill yourself, Rebuild shitsucking scum.
>associating best girl with Shitkinami

>hiro names 002 Kim
Make it happen trigger.

>3 new threads
I understand that this show attracts crossboarders, newfags, reddit, normalfags, niggers and degenerates but could you guys at least try to reign in your retardness? It's embarrassing.

Miku is Asuka's distant descendant.
The world of DarliFra takes place long after EoE.
Magmatic energy is actually leftover tang.

This was an absolutely glorious destruction of feminazi delusions through Joker-level subersion in animoo form. Trigger might be saving more than just animoo here.

Use this me-me wisely my friends, for it has great triggering power

The postmodernist Far Left isn’t really a thing in Japan.

Miku is better than Asuka

Animoo is extremely emasculated even without blue-haired shrews.

>Hiro is replaced with Sheploo
What changes?

Episode 21 preview

They're 14 years old aren't they? Just like kids in Evangelion? Well not exactly alike, because it seems Squad 26 and 002 are a couple years older.

>being THIS delusional

He'll bang, OK

>normalfag Facebook-tier memes
This thread is fucking cancer.

Who will 02 lick next?

Shepard's dick

Zero Two is a 4 year old mentally handicapped child and still behaves like a retarded irrational animal. 02 knows nothing but Muh ”Kiss is special” and things that Dr. FranXX taught her too.

Is 02 more like a mentally retarded girl or more like an irrational animal?

poal.me/uh2job
poal.me/xm26ws
With this, I'm fucking off. See you next week, folks. Try not to kill each other.

Both

Zero two reminds me of Eureka from Eureka Seven. She maybe created by klaxsaurs to biologically resemble humans and then found by Papa. I think the parasites are created by combining genes from previous parasites. Dr. Franxx must have played a little with current squad’s genes. Miku might have been triggered by the resemblance with the previous squad.

100% realist

I agree

They all entered puberty at the same time? Really? They are going to try and tell us that this group were the female half have proportions most adult women don’t have.

Eureka was a straight up child. Funnil enough, her backstory is the same as that of Violet Evergarden (child only fit for warfare gets taken by one of the higher-ups ordering her around in the post-war to give her a real life).

Zero Two is really much closer to Anemone. Except she's not tsun for her partner.

“I never would have guessed that humans breathe oxygen! I must note this in my research.”

Is he the ultimate pleb filter?

No, I strongly suspect that they're using "puberty" in a sense that doesn't quite align with actual, biological puberty. Likely as a code for the awakening of the libido, which seems to be somewhat suppressed or at least definitely not discussed in Parasites otherwise.

And nothing awakens a libido like a naked girl booty one foot in front of your face.

Damn, I forgot to mention the Muv-Luv Beta reference as well. At least now I’ve had time to check the Now and Then connection too and find that the person storyboarding FranXX was a key animator on Now and Then.

He’s nothing but a miserable beta asshole who blindly believes he’s better than others.

I guess APE define "puberty" as "acting inappropriately with the other sex and doing stupid shit which might interfere in piloting FRANXX" which normally requires adult intervention and the use of strict discipline to resolve.

But the Doc wanted the kids to sort it out themselves.

Best girl

Will Ikuno change her hairstyle when she has been rejected? Milkman would like her more.

Its the future. Nana is an adult and she has proportions that would fit in the top 1% of AV. I'm sure their food is really good.

Yes! Miku!!!

I honestly feel bad for Ikuno, she clearly detests Mitsuru and knows exactly what he’s like, but cannot do anything because of the mandatory fixed pairings. When they fail in battle again (and they will,) Ikuno is going to be the one who suffers because Mitsuru won’t hesitate to pin the blame on her in the hope it gets him a new “better” partner.

Delete this Onifag

Seriously, I cant remember a single time somebody said any good thing about Milkman (aside from outright shitposting) before that shit with Kokoro started.

Hopefully. Loose hair Ikuno = best Ikuno

I want to pump Ikuno full of my seed and make her a beautiful mother.

S E E T H I N G

I want to wash down Ichigo!

That retard is an Ichigofag. Onifags never talk shit about ZoroMiku, but for some reason, a small cabal of Ichigofags are so goddamned salty that they do nothing but shit eternally on literally every single other character.

She has a big forehead.

It looks pretty normal to me.

whew lads, ichigofags are angry

Well, Ichigofags have to lash out at someone. She's the only one still trying to fight a fight she's long lost, whereas Hiro/002 and now even Zorome/Miku seem to be in a fairly good spot.

>Only Kokoro can see his potential and true feelings right now
>TFW he'll become best boy and a strict but loving father

Why does he look so sad?

She knows that he doesn't give a shit about her because she tends to be unreliable. Now, sure, being told during episode 3 how much 02 is a better pistil than Ikuno does hurt (but it is true, and everyone knows that - Mitsuru in fact doesn't blame 02 for being monstrously strong, he just wonders how Hiro can do it and why he himself can't be as good as Hiro), but she has no one to blame but herself.
Because Mitsuru is ultimately right. It wasn't his fault that the Chlorophytum didn't start. It was Ikuno's. Everyone knows that. Even she herself does.

So...who will die first? I want Mitsuru to die so fucking bad.

What I don't get is why those select Ichigofags (I won't lump them all into one group) feel so damn attached to this HiroxIchigo ship. It clearly isn't going to go through. Every single episode-- literally every last one of the eight we've had-- has blown it out of the water in one way or another. Not a single thing has suggested that it's going to happen. Ichigo is a great character who has a lot of potential for growth and exploration, but she's hampered by this clinging to Hiro that this shit side of her fanbase shares. They are like a manifestation of the worst part of an otherwise good character.

how can you have a body like this yet not be best girl?

I guess you're just falseflagging ignorance, onifag user.

I like Ichigo fine, too. All she needs to do is get over Hiro and give Goro more respect and acknowledgement.

Hopefully after the entire gang has combined their mecha together into a giant uberFranXX at least once or twice.
Their supersentai colored team just screams fusion, and so far, there haven't been any stakes involved that would make them bond that closely together.

You can't! Miku's body is a living representation of her best girl status! Remember, how you are on the inside is often represented by how you look on the outside.

Shut up, baka

Don’t know if Kokoro would actually ask to switch, she seems content being with Futoshi and neither have had any conflict as of yet. More likely is someone like Mitsuru trying to steal Kokoro away.

The one, next the glasses guy, isn’t Nana? I guess that only one couple will remain, and grow up. Like Hachi and Nana.

I want to knock up this strawberry!

And Ichigo is the best boy.

Someone brought this up again yesterday, I thought to give my take on it, because there are a lot of conflicting views.
This statement is meant to be a direct representation of the different "strategies" employed by Ichigo and 02, respectively. While the end goal is the same - "I want to stay with Hiro forever" - their method differ greatly.
Ichigo's outlook is summed with "I want (what I think is) the best for Hiro". That's why she asks 02 not to push him too much, to take it easy, and to not endanger him. She wants him safe, maybe even unhappy, but still by her side.
02's mindset is instead "I want Hiro to be the best he can possibly be". Why? Because otherwise they won't remain together. He'll die. So what does she do? She throws him into the water and tells him to swim.
She knows he has it in him, he just has to bring it out, because if he is to be her partner, it will only get worse. And coddling him won't do him any good. Darling must be strong, or they won't make it.
That's why she says "that would mean he didn't amount to much", because he wasn't fit to stay by her side. She never hid that she wanted a matching wing, and a weak/dead pilot cannot possibly be the right one.
If they have to soar into the sky, they cannot afford to take it easy.
I also believe she never doubted him, but obviously I can't prove it.

This. 666 is one level of pleb filter, but they've been eroding his rough edges for a few episodes now. It's literally impossible for plebs to even imagine 326's potential.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the only who's grasped the true nature of their world.

kill yourself Onitard

Edgy>Bland

To me, it seemed fairly clear that she believed that he would succeed, too.

you'll take responsibility, right?

I like this. A strong relationship depends on you and your partner being beneficial to eachother and helping eachother grow and become stronger/ better people. 02 a best

she's gonna be called hero too retard

>milkman is a fellow /sipbro/

I agree with this. I think there's a lot of selfishness inherent in 02's interest in Hiro, but that doesn't mean that it's selfishness to the EXCLUSION of his benefit. She wants him to be what's good for her, and for that to happen, he also has to be at his own best. What she desires is something mutually beneficial, while Ichigo wanted him to be... well, more of a parasite, ironically.

I also agree with
and you in that I never got the slightest hint that she ACTUALLY suspected he would fail. It seemed to me that she was more playing it cool around Ichigo because Strawberry had been a bit of a cunt to her several times.

He probably has the same doubts as Hiro, but he's at least clever enough to pretend to be loyal because he knows they're under constant surveillance

Not to mention 02 even let him choose if he wanted off the ride or not, and was really ecstatic and happy when he didn't take that option.

Plus, her "Is that all you got." and the death's door dream Hiro had where 02 looks really sad as she walks away make it clear that she really did care and believed that Hiro would make it.

The power of NTR.

Plus people need to remember that she has been with many stamen, and given her reputation, probably had a lot of them die. While it was clear she appreciated and wanted Hiro to succeed, it also seemed to be that she was mentally safeguarding herself from getting too attached to him in case he really did end up dying.

That's why she's even more affectionate after episode 6.

Exactly. Obviously he's not as smart as Hiro, because Hiro is the show's chosen one, but I'm sure he knows they won't grow up. There's no reason to form attachments to a family that won't make it through the next year