youtube.com/watch?v=1qm7btkGTGM

Other urls found in this thread:

tojinomiko.jp/story/10.html
rosie.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1519051752/3
twitter.com/tojitomo/status/970611461654396928
my.mixtape.moe/cjyfjd.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that closing frame

Is the physcho-dyke going to redeem herself somehow?

Suzuka has had enough. It's time to silence "Who?" posters.

>Suzuka creating body doubles because nobody will pay attention to just one of her

Oh shit is a new Elite Guard character being introduced?

Preview:
The Origami Family moves at a swift pace, initiating a mandatory investigation on Osafune Girls' Academy and Minoseki Academy on grounds of suspected participation in large-scale terrorist activity. The raid against the base of Mokusa dealt a massive blow to the organization, and Kanami and the others are enveloped in a gloomy atmosphere.

Translated from: tojinomiko.jp/story/10.html

There are no brakes on the Toji train.

And it seems like their sub is being boarded, I think? It's time to get the CIA on the line.

I just checked 5ch thread and find out the character that get it's own thread are all of MC group(of course), Yume and Yomi.

rosie.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1519051752/3

Why can't they just be happy and do cute and gay things?

B-But Yukari is the good guy. It's obvious Mokusa, Osafune, and Minoseki are the bad guys!

>Yukina helping anyone but Yukari-sama
No fucking way, also she probably snitched them at the end of PV and that's why they're getting ready to battle.

To be fair, even Yukari did many bad things, i still not surprised if they write an asspull to make Yukari as a good person(or at least "bad but have necessary reason").

What if Akane entered an under-the-table deal with Yukina: you get back Sayaka but you have to make sure that Mokusa somehow escapes this.

Reminder to headpat Yomi!

I hope she gets some screentime this episode.

She still has 15 episodes to redeem herself! I believe in her!

It wouldn't take an asspull at this point. Most of the damning evidence against her comes either from a single source or the actions of her underlings, one of which she keeps politely telling to fuck off. It would be extremely easy to explain Mokusa's actions as an American front attempting to replace Yukari so they can get their hands on noro again.

Yukari is already past the point of pure good, but its obvious Mokusa is hiding something. We've seen far too little of Yukari's perspective and Akane's letter and flashback didn't add up. Yukari's up to something too. Hiyori led her right to Mokusa's hideout, but she sent one guard who easily let them escape. Why did she really let Hiyori escape?

Considering how each episode takes a logical step from the previous (obvious telling of partial truths aside), it would only take a massive fuckup in the plot to require an asspull to fix.

>clonating background characters
This is not the Gokumi I know.

>12 year olds developing TB
That's some shitty health plan the elite guard has going on.

Unlikely since not even Sayaka wants to go back after meeting her new onee-chan.
Also whether this deal works out or not, it would just give Akane a bad image to other tojis. (which honestly would be fairly interesting if true, since she would be seen now as a person who would not hesitate on sacrificing her own team members to achieve her goals)

You there! let me out and I'll show you a good time.

Yukari is one smart motherfucker.
>let her attackers run free so that she would know if they have any sympathizers
>allowed noro vials (which can move under her influence) to be stolen from their encampment
>used the stolen noro to track down the Mokusa base and find any other groups allied to them
>finding the stolen noro vial in the hands of the Osafune president and the sightings of multiple Toji fighting against STT provides TWO pieces of evidence of Osafune supporting Mokusa
>even if no Osafune students show up in town, President Maniwa would be caught red-handed in transporting stolen noro

And now, Mokusa, Minoseki and Osafune were shut down at the same time. Keikaku doori.

*flops*

Yume deserves to be executed by a firing squad consisting of those anti-Toji crossbow bolts.

This is probably my favorite shot from this show, along with Sayaka's bedroom eyes. Why are these young girls so lewd?
I think Osafune would have had a somewhat easier time if they didn't needlessly deploy S-equipment back during the mountain hunt.

What was this expression trying to convey?

Is this yuri?

Desire to eat Mai's "special" cookies.

No they are just friends.

If you like seeing innocent girls being preyed upon by veteran dykes, this is for you.

Is she really innocent though? Or is it all an act?

Yes

Go back to Märchen Mädchen thread.

Shut up Suzuka your boyfriend is a jobber

>Yukina helping anyone but Yukari-sama SISTER
FTFY.

If she can't get the attention of the real deal, she'll go for sloppy seconds.

>next episode delayed for 3 weeks
I would if I could.

>Yomi nowhere to be seen
Is she stuck in the garbage bin or something?

She's getting her special aradama injections from Yukari.

>someone actually drew it
based

Yume

dumb dog

Great. Now we just need art of Yume being spanked.

Is a cute little shit.

cut me Yume!

I'm your prom date you cute sack of shit

A match made in hell.

I never noticed the fingerless gloves before, what a fucking loser.

Let's discuss Kanami's glorious thighs and butt.

Can you even into HOT BURNING BLOOD?

I'm glad the nips also appreciate Kanami's delicious legs.

My hope is just that the game 3D character model will have those thunder-thighs.

>ちゃんと脂肪も筋肉もしっかりついてそうな御御脚とそれを包み込むえっちな黒ニーソ

Yes, they are aware.

I didn't think Hiyori had such lewd imagination.

強くてカッコよくて真っ直ぐでかわいい
脚もエロい
言う事無し完璧ヒーローヒロイン

Yep, Kanami is love, Kanami is life.
Kanami's legs are a miracle of the universe.

>I want to die sandwiched between thick feet wrapped in steamed Niso

>If Kanami becomes JK, it will become a thigh robbery.

What does he mean by it?

I want to gangblade Yume!

She will mug poor highschool boys and salarymen by threatening to crush them with her thighs.

Is Yume the bastard child of Shihōin Yoruichi and Zaraki Kenpatchi?

>She will mug poor highschool girls and salarywomen by threatening to crush them with her thighs.

She's Jetstream Sam

The pacing has been too slow recently, give me more yume or introduce an aradama squad that can shapeshift into girl forms.

>Suzuka using doubles
So that's why she uses counters.

Yomi will be the key to aradama girls. She's already halfway there.

Any translation? I assume Kaoru is trying to whore out Chie.

The pacing is fine, we get to see them fight and move on with the plot pretty much every episode.

>The pacing has been too slow recently
In just one episode they went through a training arc, hot springs/festival fanservice, another exposition dump, and still had time for 5 minutes of Yume reverse gangblading. Next sounds like the setup for the final battle before the inevitable twist. Nowhere left to go but after Origami.

I was gonna say that they should call up Mihono's team since Mokusa is low on manpower, but then I realized Mihono would steal the show.

Every episode should have a post-credits scene where Mihono's team arrives an hour after everyone else has left.

>each membe jobs in respective tournament selection
They'd just drag the team down.

>no hoodies
This franchise is also dead.

Only dumb dorks wear hoodies.

The game might need to lewd the characters more if it wants to compete.

twitter.com/tojitomo/status/970611461654396928
The 3D model looks too bright, I think.

Toji Civil war soon.

>qualifier participants vs play-offs participants

>kitchen knifes vs swords

The tournament is just one big useless meme anyways. Characters with more reckless styles like Ellen had to hold back.

So you're saying that the tourney attendants weren't even going all-out but still qualified?

knives

Mai is so cute anyone would be happy to have her as their wife.

Kanami wasn't.

But they are married right now.

How does my Kanami attempt look?

How fat are her legs?

On model, I think

Not fat enough.

No.

My reference was her 2D model not her exaggerated 3D form desu

Make her thighs more fat, homosexual boy.

Her exaggerated 3D form is Kanami's true form.

You're a failure, user.

eh do it yourselves then I'm fine with her more modest thighs

I mostly wanted to make the okatana belt anyways.

my.mixtape.moe/cjyfjd.png

Out of my thread faggot.

No