After the rain (manga spoiler)

He is literally the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44jIBTn556s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now she is ready to come back to her normal life as a teenager, apparently.
And also for a new love...

So no tenchou and akira then...

whats happening there ? Is he telling her its not possible between them ?

The writing in this chapter has been really amazing, it made me love Tenchou so much.
In that particular scene, he is saying to Akira, after a new conversation about Rashomon, that he will never forget that day (spent with her). She replies "same here". He smiles, and tells her she will forget for sure. She gets mad at him, saying she will never forget, but he replies "nah, you'll forget, you'll forget".
"But it's okay for you to forget."
She thinks he is acting so weird.
At the end of the chapter, after he took her home, she says "see you at Garden". He replies something we can't hear. Later, Akira's mother asked her where she has been, because she was afraid, and Akira replied "I was just taking shelter from the rain. It's ok now."
We don't know what he told her yet, but it's probably some kind of "sayonara" I guess. And she looks aware she was only to take shelter from the rain (=depression), close to him.

good writing indeed

The writing in this manga is at literature level. I feel like I'm reading a beautiful book.

He looks so serene. He is probably so glad to have saved this little girl from depression. This should be enough for him understand that he is a nice person, I hope. He could have hurt his wife and son, but he was able to save at least one person. This makes me cry.

Been interested in this for a while.
Should I start with manga or anime?

What about Tenchou himself user?
I presume at this point, Akira has gotten over her insecurities about running, but does he start writing again?

They probably helped each other to move on with their lives. Akira only fell in love with him because there was so much space left in her heart after she quit the club. Now she'll go back to running and he'll go back to writing. On top of that they've become really good friends.

The whole romance thing felt kinda silly anyways and was just a byproduct of Akira's insecurities.

He had never stop writing, but he was reluctant
about it. Thanks to his meeting with Akira, he understood he wasn't able to give up on it, and he should only accept that side of himself, even if it had hurt his family. He started to write regularly now, and I guess he is writing a novel related to Akira.
I'll copy here some part of their dialogue from this chapter (thanks to Oihane, she is the one who translated it. They are speaking about that question about Rashomon, and Akira's reply to it):
KONDO: It was a good answer. Courage, huh? I didn't have courage enough in the
end. The courage to stop writing...
TACHIBANA: Don't you mean the courage to keep writing?
KONDO: I really like that side of you.
TACHIBANA: You... you are acting weird today! (He called himself "boy")
KONDO: You think so?
KONDO: ...I won't be able to forget this day in my life.

You shoulnd't bellittle his feelings for her, tho. He developed some kind of romantic feelings, but he repressed them. And you shoulnd't belittle her feelings for him, even tho the reasons why she developed that crush are clear.

We get also a flashback about their first meeting from his point of view. He wasn't able to make his magic trick. When he saw her so depressed, he decided to try that trick with her, to comfort her. And he did it with success. The healing started since that first meeting, for both of them, even if he was able to remember that event after some time.

What's that magic trick? The one that Kondou used? I want to try to bone some depressed chick at my class.

Go to read Naruto, boy.

Is this the end or is there another chapter coming?
Is Tencho fixing his relationship with his ex wife now?

pretentious

>The least interesting part
>Wants more content on that
It would be more interesting if we got to see what kind of novel he ended up writing.

The chances are almost zero. There are still two important things we need to know: what exactly he told her here (pic related), and the content of her letter.
I believe it's clear enough he thinks she must move on. He thinks she is young, and she must live her life as teenager fully. See what he told her here To him, it's only natural she will forget him easily.
In this moment, Akira could think he is her only love, but she is still so young...anyway, apparently here it looks she was able to see the true nature of her feelings, and she could be able to move on.

What's "pretentious" about it?

Not him, but analyzing romance stuff is quite pretentious in itself, even though you didnĀ“t mean to come across as that. Is just how people in general feels.

>Is Tencho fixing his relationship with his ex wife now?

Maybe you didn't understand he chose writing over his family. He was reluctant about writing because he ruined his family because of that. See he said he didn't have the courage to stop writing. I think he implied if he had had that courage, he wouldn't have hurt his family. Of course, Akira can't see that, and she corrected him saying "Don't you mean the courage to keep writing?" And she is right. Both both right about it. At the end, he chose writing again, so he found the courage to pursue his dream, that isn't compatible with what his wife wanted from him. And it wouldn't be compatible with any other possible lover, probably. He is too much absorbed by that. He is basically like his mate Chihiro.

I wasn't analyzing, it's the summary of the chapter. Go to read it,

>Both both right about it.
Both are right about it*

youtube.com/watch?v=44jIBTn556s

In that panel, she told him "Thank you very much...Then, boss! See you again in the Garden!"
I am pretty sure he replied to her something like "I don't think so. It stopped raining."
She looks really gloomy here, because of what he said to her (pic related).
But then she was able to say to her mother "I was just taking shelter from the rain. It's ok now." So, she is ready to move on. It's poignant, without being over-dramatic.

God, tenchou is so precious.

Akira looks to admit he has been her "shelter", and she can move on now. But I wonder...her love was really only this? She will not miss him? ;_; I love this story very much, also with their separation. Tenchou looks so sure she can be without him. Now she is able to run again, but maybe, she could develop more genuine feelings for him, without for them being tainted by her depression and need for healing. A new kind of relationship. But then, he is too much absorbed from literature, so I don't know it. It's probably, simply, over between them. Maybe, we could get a small hint of hope about them meeting each other, someday.

Akira will marry Yuuto.

Why? I don't think so.
If there will be a hint for a new love fo her, I guess it could be with Haruka's brother.

Yoshizawa has still a chance too. After all, he rejected Yui. But it woulnd't be very nice towards Yui, tho, if Akira started to be interested in him.
It's more probable we won't see any new lover for Tachibana, even if it will implied she can move on towards a new romance.

>even if it will implied
it will be implied*