Nagatoro-san

chapter 10.5 is out in korean

wasabisyrup.com/archives/thDii4CyJqA

Fuck YES
*glug glug glug*

>protected

FUCK

Dump it here, it's protected by Korean captcha

Did they added her older sister in 10.5 ?

okay

I still don't understand how korea is 1 week ahead of a japanese manga that the actual japanese site.

>in korean
Oh no, not the hamstershit again.

last page

HAHAHA I can enjoy the full experience in block language

marumaru has someone on the inside

>no asskicking
FUCK
She thirsty tho

PURE MAIDEN IN LOVE

>staring at him while he sketches

this is some lewd shit

Big boy with big back

this isn't an online chapter, it's labeled 10.5. it's probably a print magazine chapter like the bonus chapter a few months ago was.

I like Moetoro

Nagatoro is cute!
CUTE!

Seems like a boring chapter.

Your FACE is boring.

>if you take out all the text, it becomes boring

no shit

Boring Vanilla-san is really boring ever since chapter 2

Anyone notices how many expressions nagatoro convey with her hands gestures. I love it.ñ

She's fast

Repostan undeniable true Nagatoro ending:

>Nagatoro's bullying and her rewards for Senpai being more asserive gradually bring out of his loner shell and he becomes for confident

>This is what Nagatoro has wanted the whole time, and she becomes more overtly affectionate

>Senpai, however, inadvertently becomes a Chad with women due to this change, and starts hitting it off with another girl

>Nagatoro is upset and confused, and the only way she knows how to retaliate is by bullying, but this only seems to push him further away since the new girl is nicer.

>"WHY CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE [new girl]-CHAN?!"

>"Y-you... YOU IDIOT!!"

>She starts avoiding him for a while, and Senpai-kun tells himself that he's better off without her constant bullying, but he knows deep inside that she's what gave his boring life meaning.

>Nagatoro becomes resentful of her own behavior towards him, thinking that she only ever caused him trouble by bullying him. She starts thinking that he deserves someone better, like [new girl]-chan

>One day, Nagatoro is on her way home after school, and she starts to cry, remembering all the times she and Senpai took the same path.

>"WAIT!!"

>She turns around, Senpai is face down, panting heavily after running full speed to catch her.

>"IM SORRY, NAGATORO! PLEASE KEEP BULLYING ME!"

>Nagatoro is initially shaken, blushing like crazy, tears welling up in her eyes, but she tries her hardest to put on a condescending grin

>"You really are gross, Senpai

My little bully can`t be this cute.

is this supposed to be painful?

For senpai.

Is this bitch always following him anywhere or what?

She's in love. It's what they do.