Is there anything more degenerate than falling for your genderbent version of yourself?

Is there anything more degenerate than falling for your genderbent version of yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/67dd3ab769/1049117-1
exhentai.org/g/659000/d764168a24/
exhentai.org/g/496809/e8d31493c6/
exhentai.org/g/441408/d553beb60d/
exhentai.org/g/442243/d4021cff84/
exhentai.org/g/444552/4b5362bbe1/
exhentai.org/g/460083/72cb92f845/
exhentai.org/g/679898/437b6f584f/
twitter.com/species_domain
rokudena-shi.com/top.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Falling for your non-genderbent version of yourself.

Letting your love interest cuck you with your genderbent self (who is also your love interest).

This.

Literally the purest form of love

Gran and Djeeta are two different people you dumbfuck.

Hmmhmm suuure

now neither of us will be virgins!

Purest form of love

The only thing I can think about when considering this scenario is how big of a problem accomodating a person with no papers or any proof of existence, education or employment would be

This.
I get too anxious to properly fap.

My gender bent self wouldnt like me at all.

exhentai.org/s/67dd3ab769/1049117-1

Getting a blowjob from your gender bent self as a favor because you haven't jerked it in a while because you were couch surfing and is too conscious of doing it in someone else's house.

Identity theft and forgery are still possible in this day and age. Unless you're another DHS honeytrap, in which case I'd never ever do something so illegal, but, hypothetically, anybody could potentially understand why one might risk federal prison just to fuck their genderbent self.

Would you pretend to be a tranny to let your genderbent clone live a fullfilling life while you hide from society?

Wouldn't they be the one pretending? You're just hiding.

You'd tell your friends, family and legal ties that you're transitioning, fill some paper work, buy some pills and then leaving your life to your clone. You're both lying, I guess. But you'd be giving up your own life.

Why couldn’t you just actually crossdress and take turns “living” with your clone

>Shun will never make another doujin of these two

If you reproduce with your genderbent-self, would that make your offspring perfect clones of yourself?

I'm sure the female version of myself will be a slut.

A human has 23 pairs of chromosomes. Assume that you and genderbent you only have the XY pair different. For each chromosome pair, there is a 1/2 chance that your child gets two different chromosomes rather than two of the same. That's a 1/2^22 chance for all of them combined (technically it's impossible since dna isn't perfect and the chromosomes won't be exactly the same as the ones from your parents; there's a bit of crossover in each pair, but whatever).

For the XY pair, you have a 1/2 chance of giving the Y. If you do, it's another 1/2 chance that your female version gives the X that you have. If they do, the child is a clone of you: 1/2^24 chance.

If you give the X, then there's a 1/2 chance that your female version gives the X you dont have, so a 1/2^24 chance of the child being a clone of female you.

Overall there's a 1/2^23 chance of the child being as close to an exact clone of either you or female you as possible. It's additionally possible that the child ends up indistinguishably similar to one of you with only a few chromosomal differences that end up basically irrelevant.

>Is there anything more pure than falling for your genderbent version of yourself?
ftfy

It's called twincest.

Depends. What it is the point of origin of your genderbent self, a forged by genes clone? Robo-self? You from a alternate timeline?

Alternate reality version of yourself who got isekai'd into your world

Hey... What would happen if the MC of World of Reversed Gender Morals were to meet the girl version of him in the Reverse Reality?

At this point I think even my genderbent version would rather not have anything to do with me.

What if your genderbent version is a fujo who ships you with Anonymous?

Impossible, I'm not a /u/fag.

Mexican people make this everyday

Kill myself and hope my consciousness, cells and soul merges with her/his. Otherwise the only remaining me is a monster with superior DNA, so that's still okay

Chapters in chronological order for those who want a bit more.
exhentai.org/g/659000/d764168a24/
exhentai.org/g/496809/e8d31493c6/
exhentai.org/g/441408/d553beb60d/
exhentai.org/g/442243/d4021cff84/
exhentai.org/g/444552/4b5362bbe1/
exhentai.org/g/460083/72cb92f845/
exhentai.org/g/679898/437b6f584f/

lets be real how many of us like ourselves enough to actually handle the female/male copy of you?

I remember a episode of The Outer Limits (or Sliders ?) where a man have sex reassignment surgery and she fucked his younger male self.

Well if she is exactly like me and does the same things I do I don't know what more you could wish for. Would be the best time I had in a long time.

Nice ass.

That's still not perfect X Y swapped genetic copy

How would that work genetically anyway? Identical genes, except the genderbent version would have the father's other sex chromosome?

Kek that'd be hilarious there would be so much salt between two of me

They are literally two separate characters.

The hatesex would be amazing, but not as good as the angry handholding powerplay.

I'd probably try to kill myself.
Interpret that as you want.

Yeah. Djeeta has a nice ass. The other fag, not so much.

>angry
I NEED TO SEE THIS IN ACTION HOLY SHIT

Not writing a sequel to that awesome manga

It's like a thumb war, but all of your fingers squeezing at once and trying to keep it out of sight from other people. You lose if you blush or if someone else notices.

Imagine cuddling in bed after berating one another for being shit in bed and having shit taste while fucking

This appeals to me very much

Imagine her telling you that you're waifu is shit and you just agree before kissing her.

Having a genderbent version of myself around would encourage me to get fit.

No, it's going to be genetic garbage
Why do you think incest is bad?

That's some next level tsundere right there

Because one day it'd look like a regular girl and the next as a crossdresser with 5 o'clock shadow and clothes that don't fit. Why are you even asking this?

I'm happy that making her crossdress or keeping her in a basement aren't considered options tho.

>jokes on you fag you are my waifu

Forever mad that Shun died in the Tsunami and never wrote or drew a sequel to this.

Wait, he did?

His last activity online apparently dates back to 2009 with a short about Haruhi imagining Kyonko using her voice to make lewd audiobooks.

You can't turn tsun into dere without the D.

Sounds like a challenge.

It's pretty hot so long as I am the guy.

He's not dead ya dinguses
twitter.com/species_domain

>only 2 chapters out

Whoops wrong one
rokudena-shi.com/top.html

Exactly

It's because it got licensed

Is that why a lot of the mangas on kissmangas are dropped?

Yah

What a pain.
But it's understandable, I guess.

this

We'd probably hate ourselves, but not necessarily each other. If that makes any sense to you.

Purest form of love

How do you fight the depression of finishing a good manga?