Why sakuga fandom are cancerous?

Why sakuga fandom are cancerous?

because art isnt quantified by the amount of time you put in frames of animation.

anime isn't art

Their biases could not be any less subtle. If a cut on the booru was uploaded of a KyoAni show with water moving for two seconds everyone would circlejerk all over it.
Same thing with the shitty animation in DB Super. Have you seen the comments on those extremely mediocre looking cuts? Everyone's acting like it's some amazing shit.

Art isn't art

Why ESL you?

All "fandoms" are cancerous. There is nothing wrong with sakuga though.

that doesn't make any sense

That's art

The final fight scenes in Apocrypha were just as shitty as the rest of the show. They were just shitty in a different way.

Name one thing that's bad about sakuga. Any fandom is shit since identifying with part of a hobby is retarded to begin with.

They think that the animation is the only important part of anime.

i agree with you, but almost every time i see someone from sakuga blog they just praise the animation, not the overall, like soundtrack, story and other things, if one episode has god like animation, they will praise it and "dont care" for the people who think the rest is bad

What Sup Forums consider sakuga differ from what nips think sakuga is.
So, no, your wrong, Sup Forums is the most cancerous fanbase.

They are "that guy" who did Naruto AMVs set to Papa Roach music except grow up.

>someone on a sakuga blog praises sakuga
Holy shit you don't fucking say?

i know sakuga praises sakuga, my problem is the fact that they ignore others arguments because they only want to know the animation :V

It's a blog founded for the purpose of discussing and praising good animation.

Why ESL speak retard

the moment this character appeared in apocrypha, the show should've over. do you retards even know who this is? what a fucking disgrace having him lose to some homo faggot. no wonder its garbage

You are an actual idiot. Obviously the blog is a blog about animation, not anime as a whole. They're not there to tell you if it's a 10/10 tour de force that'll change the industry. They're there to showcase what the top of the line animators in the industry are putting out.

Yeah it's one thing to get all snobby about animation but when they cream their pants over all those Db Super clips, they lose any credibility.

Sakuga fandom was cool in the era of Ben, PIG forum and Anipages Daily forum. The raise of e-celebs like Yuyucow or Liborek more concerned with Patreon and their own brand than with actually writing something worthwhile about animation has brought down the level of discourse.

Because american film critique is quite possibly the most cancerous and politically incestuous pretense of academic discourse in existence, and sakugafags are all just the rejects that weren't cool enough to make it in the big leagues.

Most of them know jack shit about animation and just parrot what they read on sakugablog or twitter

This isn't a problem. The problem is that the sakuga community mostly reduces to more distinct frame rates per second = good. Little discussion of staging, for example.