Why is Kagami into Dadrock?

Why is Kagami into Dadrock?

Kagami always had a dadish sense of fashion in the series, one of her cutest outfit was her with a striped shirt and tie.

Electra complex.

When you're this smug you don't need to have good fashion.

probably just thought the design was cute/badass

Why is Konata so cute?
And why does Tsukasa like balsamic vinegar?

What the heck is Dadrock? I keep hearing it but nobody mentions any bands

Rock music that my dad listens to

80'ies rock and some metal

Mi Casca es Tsukasa!

>80'ies rock
Dad rock goes all the way back to the 60's depending how you define it.

lurk /m/ore

BARUSA MIKOSU

True, but most bands I've heard refereed to as dad rock have been from around the 80'ies

Pretty much classic rock music from the 60s-80s that a boomer dad in America probably listens too. I think it's primarily just hard rock or whatever. It's bands/artists like Led Zeppelin, The Who, AC/DC, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, Van Halen, Dire Straits, The Eagles, etc.

She just wants to play videogames with her girlfriend!

>tfw it's been almost 10 years since I watched this when I was just a young weeb taking half an hour to download a single Lucky Star episode from different subbers on Megaupload when I didn't know how to into torrenting

Fuck man, what happened to the time? It doesn't feel that long ago that the XXL shirts coming along with the 3 episode DVD sets were sold out due to all the NEETs buying them.

(...And how did this series remain so approachable to me and others when I didn't know as much as I thought I did?

Dad rock is a new label for schlock rock, which are gimmicky bands like AC/DC, ZZ Top, and Kiss who only make songs about women and being rock stars.

>>(...And how did this series remain so approachable to me and others when I didn't know as much as I thought I did?
The miracle of cute girls doing cute things

>(...And how did this series remain so approachable to me and others when I didn't know as much as I thought I did?

The funny thing is that it's probably less approachable now than it was back then since people just getting into anime aren't going to get all the references to all the early to mid 2000's anime that don't get discussion anymore.