Hatsukoi Zombie

Just started reading this and I already know I'm going to be so mad when she loses.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/F8gHz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone is already mad about it. Literally everything about the manga is that she should end up winning but she won't, and instead Riri will win. Hell the stupid ass ghost has a better chance of winning than Ebino.

This shrimp is absolutely perfect. It hurts my heart to read this shit.

The inevitability eats away at me with every chapter I read. This world is too cruel.

It's made worse that the girls she will lose to are worst girl and her even more boring ghost.

god lilith is such a piece of shit
I'm so done with this "assblasted character harbors a grudge from literally preschool age and wants MUH REVENGE but also kisses" archetype

Makes it worse that this is supposed to be a series about how first loves aren't everything but he is going to end up with his first love literally because "I fell in love with you in preschool!"

thanks for reminding me this travesty is going to exist.

Better start getting mad now.

If it helps, we're never going to get any translations so we're never going to read the ending.

Translations are back with new translator.

The most baffling thing to come out of this is the lack of doujins. Where's my Ebino smut?

Cute eyebrows :3

imgur.com/a/F8gHz
Guys the ending got leaked!

It hurts.

EYEBROWS
Y
E
B
R
O
W
S

I havent read this but shes the best girl right?

Ibusuki is fucking garbage but ebinofags are by far the worst this fanbase has to offer.

Her competition is a tsundere with a shit personality that's pretending to be a man and a fucking ghost of the same girl just cuter and no personality. What's disgusting is how superior she is and yet the other two are more likely to win.

You didn't mention the worst part. The protagonist is complete shit and doesn't even deserve any of the above.

Don't worry, she isn't in any bowl and doesn't even like the Mc.

But that's super wrong.

i like this

He's retarded, don't listen to him.

>he's retarded since he doesn't agree with me

No, you're just retarded.

Won't last.

no I'm pretty sure you're just retarded

I expect so.

At least he has genuine chemistry with Ebino and she's making her feelings more and more clear. Riri is fucking garbage and pulling the usual bullshit of tsunderes that they are to be rewarded for not putting in effort and we are expected to like them for not being likable.

Better get ready
In the last chapter, looks like the MC's little brother kinda confessed to Ebino ,and the MC is a bit jealous, up to the point to imagine some ways to break up the conversation between his brother and Ebino, of course he didn't realize about it (he even goes to his room a bit pissed but not wanting to realize why he's doing it)

I want to believe.

>Ebino raping shotas
Better ending then MC for real

Thing is, no matter who wins the losers will suffer more than usual. At least Ebino won't disappear or go into a coma when she loses.

Ibusuki would be fine if she lost.

She is so best it hurts my dick.

>when
Plenty of manga left to write.

>those bangs
>those armpits
>those eyebrows
aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Every time I see these threads, I've never seen the others girls. Are they that bad?

Yes

The only ones who care about this manga are Ebino memers.

I hope we get served some kind of curve ball and it actually ends with a real love square.
I wanna see a 4way doujin with Ibusuki, Ebino and Eve. Ebino and Ibusuki fall pregnant (you get to see the insemination xray) and both babies end up looking like Eve.

This is why I support a Ebino X Ririsu end. Riri and Ebino has far better chemistry and far more deserving of each other than the MC. Yeah, it's /u/, but it's a far better alternative than winning the Tarou-bowl.

Eve is perfection. The irony is that she's a copy of raw garbage.

That's stupid and you're stupid

Lili is a fucking shitty person and doesn't deserve Ebino

You shut your goddamn mouth. Riri is only a shit when Tarou is involved. Remove him and Riri becomes a top tier waifu.

This is retarded and not even in a funny way.

Remove Tarou and she doesn't have a personality

artist for the first one?

No, I mean they all end up with Tarou. Pure unadulterated love.

It'd be better if they were futas and Tarou got boy pregnant to be honestly family.

Bullshit. Remove him and you get all those wonderful interaction with Ebino. Let's be honest here, you hate her for the same reason why I hate this manga. That she's being forced as the main love interest. She deserves someone better than Tarou.

This. She's a pointless cunt.

Describe Eve's personality without mentioning Tarou, how she relates to him, or how she looks.

someone upload these to gelbooru pls

Eve?

There's Ebino's friend, Ami.
She's very cute and attractive

I can't even argue with that.

I meant Lili. Mixed up the names considering they are the same person except one is even flatter as a character in return for not being flat in her dimensions.

Ebinos hanger ons like the brother and that one dude in class are annoying as shit.

Eve is by far the girl with the most personality.

Unlike most designated losers at leat Ebino isn't Miku thirsty or Uruka thirsty.

Now you know how people feel about ebinofags.

>trying so hard to shit up threads with that whole bokuben/5toubun thing you even go after utterly irrelevant zombie

Look at this woman

there's a figure about that pose
I always thought that Eve was going to be the first one to get a figure

There's this chubby chaser too
she's quite funny

Riri is ultimately a girl that wants to do very girly things with her friends. She is headstrong and aggressive due to the love zombie curse but in the end, she is still just a shy and hurt girl that was severely traumatized by her past. She highly values her relationship with her female friends, especially that of Ebino.

I am just saying at least Ebino isn't thirsty as fuck.

not arguing for either side here, but if tarou were completely removed from the story she could replace him and not much would have to change really, we could still get couple-arranging and girls competing for her

Ebino with loose hair and wearing a sweater is fucking great.
What if Eve choose to use the same sweater because they have the same taste?

having your sentient fantasy following you everywhere has it's disadvantages

Ebino aside, the thing is, even if you are making a point about the value of reality vs fantasy, having an idealized version of your main heroine as a separate character can easily backfire. I remember some old manga where the MC had an android version of the main heroine that faced a similar problem with regards to how people thought of those two heroines.

The idea wasn't bad but there isn't much to keep working and using for a long-run manga.

The real backfire is how Eve is starting to show signs of becoming real.

So, when will they say to Ebino about the FLZs?
And when will they show or talk about the girls' FLZ?

When they are only thinkining with their dicks of the only big tittied girl they know, they will be annoying as shit.

It's bad in anime, it is even worse in real. Try being a bro with a big tittied girl and you see men at their most pathetic.

Ririsu's friendship with ebino is the cutest shit. they should have more chapters of them hanging out and being BFF's

I would have game her a little kiss at least.
On of the school's prettiest and yet nobody tried to conquer her heart

What, she got a fucking figure? How?

Fan-made.

Shit, thought it was official for a second there. Good that it isn't.

They can't allow to make an official figure. The manga have to be way more popular and have at least an anime adaptation (and it has to have good sales too) just to have something official

Is this a shop? Did Ebino really want a kiss? From who?

I know I know.

She's explaining about a kissu game that the chubby chaser here (or in the bath) propose (I think).
They had to venture in pairs in the guest house of Ibusuki's mansion.
Yhat's when Tarou shat himself about Eve entering in a coma because of Ebino

That is obvious, why buy a license to make figures if no one buys it and you are left with hundreds of unsold stock that you now have to deeply discount?

This manga is an example of a good example of something that fails when it cooks in the oven for too long.

lord those eyebrows

T H I C C

>Ebinofags
>Claiming other characters have no personality

What's her official cup size and bust size? Her melons at points are bigger than her head.

Fuckin huge tits
Slim fit waist
Motherly hips and volleyball player ass

There is no official anything, but just a guess, that her bust is bigger than 98cm and H cup.

How big are her tits going to be if she snapped the bust area of her uniform after several months.

Lethal weapons