What are you looking forward to next season?

What are you looking forward to next season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-j8sX95vkfc
youtube.com/watch?v=S-XFL78aG2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okada's war fantasy and Norway

Literally nothing. But I'll still watch Lupin.

death in my sleep

Golden Kamuy and Hinanatsuri

Megalo Box's PV also look promising
youtu.be/-j8sX95vkfc

Never able to get into LotGH so I may start with the new adaptation.

Franxx

go back to Sup Forums

Megalo Box looks insulting honestly. Like it completely missed the point of the original. Also, please just watch the original LotGH.

New Netflix original

Cutey Honey and the prisoner-guard smut.

>Golden Kamuy and Hinanatsuri
yes!
>Never able to get into LotGH so I may start with the new adaptation.
no! try harder

Hinamatsuri
Lupin
Cutey Honey

>110 episodes + shit tons of OVAs
Don't have the patience
This shit has more lore than gundam

>Mahou Shoujo Site

Has the manga ended? How much will this shit be censored?

THE SEASON OF GAY HOORAY

>LOGH
>Mahou Shoujo Ore
>Golden Kamuy
>Uchuu Senkan tiramisu

>Bones
>anime original
>unique art style
>army and dragons
Wow, this looks really gre-
>Mari fucking Okada
Into the trash it goes. She's the absolute worst writer in the industry and I'm utterly baffled that she still gets work when all she can write is horribly hamfisted melodrama that treats its audience like retards and displays her utter lack of understanding of human interaction.

>more lore than gundam
Not even fucking close.

Gundam is garbage though, this looks good.

Its just FF12 in space anyways, you arent missing much

Somebody forgot about Yamakan. Plus, Kyoani writers are worse.

I agree, but I'm giving it a chance for the reasons you mentioned.
You're garbage. UC Gundam is much better than LotGH.

you don't have to do it all at once just break it up, I think it'd be nice to always know there's more and that you won't be left hanging like so many that end with "buy the LN for the rest"

Nothing. I'll wait a year or so for the dust to settle down and then I'll watch the few that receive the highest acclaim. I don't have time to watch garbage.

I stopped watching seasonal anime to focus on might backlog, but I'm going to give Cutie Honey a chance

Into the trash you go with your gargabe show. LotGH shits all over gundam.

>Plus, Kyoani writers are worse.
No, even the massive disappointment that is VEG is just boring and sappy. Nothing that's come out of Kyoani has ever been as close to as bad as the shit she writes.

>but I'm giving it a chance for the reasons you mentioned.
Are you retarded?
>UC Gundam is much better than LotGH.
Oh okay then.

Second season of opm
Mahou shoujo site
Hinamatsuri

I imagine that it's gonna be a little bit of a drop in quality, what with having to keep up with this bad ass fall and winter prior seasons. I'll definitely watch Mahou Shoujo Site...Heard lots of good things and I like the art.

CAPITAN TSUBASA

There is no reason to watch anything but anime originals since manga > anime in all cases

>le edgy brother and lesbians
It's shit

>have never seen Gundam

>manga > anime in all cases
My favorite tryhard retard line.

Epic opinion bro. You should start a YouTube channel.

I've seen 0079 multiple times and it's one of my all time favorite series. I have various Gundam figs/statues/Gunpla in my room, and a Char strap on my bag. To say that it's much better than LoGH is just fucking stupid.

Sure... If you prefer lies over truth

Well, it's actually animated. Right off the bat it's better in my opinion. If we want to get down to other things I could talk about how LotGH relies much too heavily on dialogue for characterization and exposition, or the relevancy of the Earth cult to the narrative. The story is aimless for the last quarter. I love LotGH, but it doesn't take full advantage of animation as a visual medium for storytelling at all. Gundam does.

Haven't read the manga, but Mahō Shōjo Site premise looks interesting. Hisone to Masotan will unfortunately be another melodramashit by Okada like Kiznaiver. Don't give a single fuck about the new Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Tada-kun looks like a good romcom anime. That's it, but I will end up seeing many shows besides sportshit and hopefully find a pleasant surprise.
>not a single LN adaptation in the OP image
that's rare

Pretty much everything I'm watching is a sequel/remake. Shame since there's so many good looking new series.

>Well, it's actually animated
>0079
>actually animated
Oh I get your joke, you haven't actually seen it but you're pretending other people have it. That's funny.

Golden Kamuy because I like the manga
Amanchu s2 for more upyo faces
LotGH because I'm hoping it will give me the courage and the will to finally end it all.

Nothing. I barely have time to try and clear my backlog, much less to watch every seasonal show I'm interested in

Please go peddle your garbage opinion elsewhere. There's more movement in one episode of 0079 than half a season of LotGH.

>I'm hoping it will give me the courage and the will to finally end it all.
If it doesn't, the Okada show might push you over the edge.

I honest to god can't tell if you're just doubling down on shitposting because you know you're wrong, are blind, don't understand that there's more to taking advantage of a visual medium than animating everyone on 1's, have only seen the movie versions of 0079, don't actually remember the insane amount of stock footage and animations, or if it's some combination of all these things. Seriously, when was the last time you actually watched 0079?

Why don't you watch them if they look good?

>LotGH relies much too heavily on dialogue for characterization
How else do you get characterization in anime?

Actions and body language. Same for writing, btw. Having characters talk their ideologies at you is always bad characterization.

Too much I'm already watching along with the leftovers from this season. I'll go back and watch them once they finish airing though.

>the Okada show
Oh shit, I forgot about that one.
I wonder if Sup Forums will try to force it as hard as that murder mystery/horror show from a couple years back (I forget the name).

user-kun don't you want to see your favorite manga characters having VA and being colored and animated? are you gay?

Mayoiga? Please don't remind me about that.

Not wasting my time on your nonsense anymore. Every episode of Gundam has great fight scenes and mechanical animation. Ive rewatched it within the last year. Fuck off and go convince yourself the slideshow of LotGH has good visuals. It doesn't even have interesting art or scene composition to make up for the lack of animation. 0079 has all of that.

Thats the one.

Then I don't see your problem with LoGH, which also has "actions" and "body language".

>Like it completely missed the point of the original.
How? Don't know the original so I am asking. The trailer looks pretty 90s' stylish in a good way.

Probably just the second cour of beatless.

Well, the original is a serious character drama about a drifter who becomes a boxer. This is some sort of Cyber punk nonsense. Also, from the 70s, not 90s.

Every episode of Gundam has wonderful art, and mechs that don't actually move all that much coupled with reused stock footage. Unlike you, I've actually watched it in the last year which is why I can remember things like the sideways missile shot from Core Fighter being reused a million times during the show, the animation error where the RX-78 turns to shoot and the barrel is on screen before the gun even turns, and all the scenes of the Gundam leaping forward that don't actually involve any mechanical animation at all. The fact that you're pretending LoGH didn't have any interesting art or scene composition leads me to believe you haven't actually watched that either. Enjoy being a blind retard.

what site is pic related?

Hikari no basuketto wo koete!

Supēsujamu wo hadaka ni shite!

I don't care if there were animation errors. At least they tried to keep an emphasis on movement and pushed the constraints of their budgets and technical capability.
Laughable that you're complaining about stock footage in defense of LotGH, since every single battle is the same fucking scenes of blue lines and masses of identical ships. The same animation also plays every time they launch the fighters during battle. There are entire battles in LotGH whose action sequences consist almost exclusively of stock footage.

>no voice acting
>no animation
>no colors
>no soundtrack
>the manga is better
lmao

Nothing because I'll be dead.

>autist doesn't know that interaction has more parts to it than the words you say

In real life, sure. In anime, not really.

>Laughable that you're complaining about stock footage in defense of LotGH, since every single battle is the same fucking scenes of blue lines and masses of identical ships.
Right then. If you're so fucking stupid that you don't actually know what stock footage means but are trying to discuss animation, I'll stop here.

>There are entire battles in LotGH whose action sequences consist almost exclusively of stock footage.
No there actually aren't.

I'll leave you with this in the hopes that you at some point learn what makes up interesting visual composition.

Probably about 4 series. Good backlog season.

Which is part of why almost all anime is shit.

Rate my taste

Go away, Miyazaki

>Julian is now a generic schoolboy
Somebody call the cops.

Legend of the Galactic Homos

Really the only thing I'm looking forward to so far beside continuations from this season is the new FMP.

13 fucking years since last season.

I'll watch anything that catches my eye, but
>guaranteed shitposting the anime
is definitely on the list

Please say that this is another joke image.

That webm isn't even from the main series.

This is so depressing.

Mahou Shojo Ore,
Hinamatsuri, Golden,
Kamuy, Tada-Kun,
Darling in the Franxx

The entire thing is an OVA series, but okay.
youtube.com/watch?v=S-XFL78aG2s

Gosick was also written by Okada and it didn't suck either, outside of the BONES ending, and you should be accustomed to that by now

She "wrote" Gosick the same way she "wrote" Toradora. Adapting something into an anime script and actually writing and story and characters are two different things.

Right, and the webm you posted is part of the prequel to the main series, not the main series. Try to keep up.

Eh, okay. Adaptation is not as complicated to fuck up as you think it is (and nobody takes the original material straight since the 60s), which shows some kind of good work; and the last part of the show was original if my memory doesn't fail me.

Golden Kamuy is going to most likely be the first anime in a while that I'll watch weekly.
Goddamn I am so fucking hyped for this shit.

She wrote the script for M3 (an original anime) and it was good.

no but he cropped some

Yes, I know what Gaiden is. Are you some sort of faggot that doesn't think they're part of the series, and did you just decide not to watch the video I linked? I'd say try to keep up, but it's very clear that you're too slow for that.

>Tada-kun
>Golden Kamuy
>Piano no Mori
>Megalo Box
>Lupin part 5
>Hinamatsuri

My bet on anime of next season will be either Tada-kun or Piano no Mori.

>Adaptation is not as complicated to fuck up as you think it is
In terms of writing? Yes it is. She's never written a good original anime. Ever.

>M3
>good
What next? Are we going to pretend IBO was good?

>Mahou Shoujo Ore.
How bad is this gonna be.

>What next? Are we going to pretend IBO was good?
You should meme harder, nobody is going to fall for your bait.

>using meme as a verb
Oh no, it's retarded!

Amazing. Better than Korean Zombie, I'm sure.

>doesn't think they're part of the series
Never said that, but it's like me linking a webm from CCA to defend 0079.
>decide not to watch the video I linked
How would I have known what it was from then? Your retardation is truly astounding.

>Any show matching up to the great selection of girls Kore wa Zombie has.
I find it hard to believe.

Comic Girls.

Aoi Yuuki is in Piano no Mori so I guess that.

The Gaiden OVA is made by the same studios and same creators as the main OVA.