Boku no Hero Academia

Why do people ship them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b5Yia7pXKj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're fun together and some people just wanna see a gay couple more than a couple of lifelong friends I guess

They're close friends despite being opposites. Enough reason for anyone to ship them I guess. All characters have to do is interact with one another for people to start pairing them up together after all.
Also
You're my sunshine
My only sunshine

boku no fun

>he reads baka no plot progression

>he reads boku no manga for a year

Draining Momo's intelligence!
Turning her into a driveling moron!
Seeing her getting put in a home!
Taking her future away from her!
Watching as she grows ever dumber, becoming a young toddler in a woman's body!

are we fujo now?

Because this series is for gay people and fujoshi

>Because it's GAY argument inserted

yes we are

beating momo!
Gathering her teeth that fell out!
Washing off any body fluids that could stain her!
Collecting the blood!
Forcing her to drink a mixture of my semen and her blood!

Why do these threads always have to contain such cancer

I don't remember kirishima molesting bakugou in the manga

So how's everyone doing this morning? Did you sleep well, have some good dreams and how much teasimg and smugness would Megumin inflict on Bakugou?

Let's imagine mineta without the perv personality. His design exits in a vacuum. Would people think he's cute, not in an "I wanna fuck him way" but an "awww" way

They're the biggest dude bros on earth why do people ship them?

Who is megumin again?

Why is thread dead we usually have 100 replies by now

Explosion obsessed girl from Konosuba, REALLY loves explosions
It's very strange

people ship eri and mirio...them being ''dudebros'' is literally not a big deal at all

Good, it’s better to have a slow thread than a fast moving dumpster fire. More anons can join in in the discussion that way

Maybe everyone's off the hero train?

Of course not, don't be ridiculous

>Implying loli ships are weird at all
You gotta come up with a better example fampai

Fuck off pedophile

''loli'' eri is literally 6 and mirio 17, just say you like pedophilia and go

Ffffff

normies fuck off

Kirishima's interests include men, maleness, manliness, and rock hard flesh, and frequently comments on Bakugo's manliness.

It's really unfortunate that Hori wanted to make a "normal" friend and accidentally made this.

if by normies you mean me feeling disgust for pedophilia then yeah i can deal with that

Well since we have a slower thread then, so what's everyone doing?

Nevermind I think I like the threads slower

Stalling at life

Alternating between this and BC thread while waiting for my life to end

AAAAAATT

>it took 5 years for Owari no Seraph to go full hetero
>Both fujos and western tumblrinas in that fanbase are literally seething and denying
>Mfw
How many years do you think it will take for Hori to go full hetero with no more gay subtlety?

Counting down the days until death

Because fujos cannot understand such feeling as friendship.

Kiri’s story literally revolves around, among other things, promise to a girl. That’s already het as all hell, knowing how people ship characters by a single interaction

It needs more teasing to make it more delicious

C H U N K Y
H
U
K
Y

She's a fictional loli and a cute one at that. There's nothing wrong with it.

He seems to like variety and high amounts of weirdness to differentiate characters. He'll use it at some point to make someone quirky. That's all this sort of thing is to him. It's not like there's much dating or fucking in MHA.

I'll be so glad when Mirio disappears into irrelevance.
Although I really wish Hori would quit overbuilding his side characters this much.

That isn't enough to convice them user. Most fujos and tumblrinas would think that their just friends and kiri is still gay for bakugou.

I hope Miura keeps his stash safe. People wil drop like flies if berserk suddenly go Watsuki

I'm sure life will get better for you anons, I assure it. Also how manh people in these threads want to die

youtu.be/b5Yia7pXKj4
Is his taste shit or not?

Nothing can ever stop a tumblrina. Not even death of said character

I don't even think he'd have a stash to be honest.

than go back to tumblr, this is the wrong site for you

>Meti
>Not having shit taste

Stop shilling your video Meti

It's more of a promise to himself.
Mina was a catalyst for his growth but calling it a ship is reaching.
Besides she really dislikes failure and Kirishima's character is fraught with failures.

>she
I wonder why i even watched until there.

user don't pay attention to them, their two remaining working brain cells fail to realize that people can ship whatever the f they want

It is still a lot compared to what a majority of the ships are based on. Hell even BakuChako is a thing and the only instance of them interacting was that one fight, more than a hundred chapters ago. The same can be said to TodoMomo

>It's not like there's much dating or fucking in MHA
Hori is all about subtlety and letting the audience use their own imagination about their relationship while giving a little fanservice in the background.

>pedophilia
Since when is attraction to 2D girls pedophilia? specially since you know how they'll turn out once they mature? tell me please how can anyone truly think fiction equals reality.

The only real ship is TodoMomo.
We really have no info on what the hell Hori is thinking.

>The only real ship is TodoMomo.