Monogatari

We all agree

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GcmVaHZj
pastebin.com/ab9kyJMx
mirroredtranslations.tumblr.com/post/156332412867/tsudzura-human-chapter-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry but the manga makes her look more like a fucking bimbo than the anime. And more than Hanekawa.

That it is haremshit? Agree.
That it really fucked itself over by having the MC getting a gf, yet get to have his harem antics? Agree.
That Shaft made it watchable? Agree.

I think we can all agree that Senjogahara is absolutely worst girl.

Every other girl is equally best girl other than her.

Yep.

>Ragi has a girlfriend and still has fun with his harem
Literally the best

Yes we can

As long as he turns up Hanekawa too, the mangaka is doing his job.

I really wonder why crab hasn't killed Arararagi yet

Because then no one will tolerate her shit.

Nope. Shinobu ftw

Shinobu is a cuck

>posting crab
you went full retard user, never go full retard

So is crab.

Araragi doesn't fuck anyone besides her.

>picking and choosing the one part of the definition that's convenient for you

>Vampires drinking each other's blood = sex.

It's quite sad actually. The only thing that keeps Crab x Araragi relationship alive is sex.

Based MC, other harem masters need to learn a bit from him

Have you seen Oh! Great's female designs? Especially the Megan characters? See Ringo from Air Gear. The guy has a thing for megane girls who hide their supermodel level beauty.

Hanekawa (and also Black Hanekawa) will be masterpieces.

> The only thing that keeps Crab x Araragi relationship alive is sex.
Actually not judging by Musubi but whatever.

She likes the ability to say she is the girlfriend of a popular man. So semi-realistic.

But really if Hanekawa ravished him, neither would be mad, the other would just join in since they both want her.

Shame that Nisio won't go the Crab x Cat x Koyomi route. They're literally all into each other.

Wait. Isn't that from Nise?

That you're completely retarded? Agree.

It's just a random picture. If you want Musubi I can post summury and translated chapter.

Musubi doesn't even tell us why Koyomi is still with Crab. Just that he wants to continue the relationship and eventually marry her one day. Nisio barely writes about their relationship in depth.

> Musubi doesn't even tell us why Koyomi is still with Crab.
Because he loves her? What other reason do you need?

You're not even answering user's statments correctly. And the love thing. Yes I can confirm that the fact Araragi loves Senjougahara just because is very appealing.

So you want to tell that there are reasons why he loves Shinobu for example?

You stated in an earlier post "Actually not judging by Musubi" as if Musubi has scenes where Koyomi states why he's still with her/loves her when it doesn't. Like I said, Nisio doesn't go in depth when it comes to their relationship, he keeps it surface level and maybe that's fine with you, but I feel it's a cop out. Especially since he goes in depth with the Bat relationship.

>He thinks he doesn't love Shinobu
Are you pretending to be stupid?

> The only thing that keeps Crab x Araragi relationship alive is sex.
> Actually not judging by Musubi
user, please read properly. Sex is not the only thing that keeps their relationship alive judging by Musubi because in Musubi Araragi didn't say something like "I want to bring her back because I need sex". Do you really think that fucking Araragi can't get some pussy? But we have his chat with Sodach. He explained his inner doubts and worries about Hitagi. Am I worth her? Didn't I ruin her youth? Etc.
There is something more than just sex in their relationship. Sex isn't important at all for him.
I asked you are there reasons why he loves her? Did he ever tell us why he loves her? Did he ever say that he loves her as a woman? I think not. But he loves and we know it. Because Nisio is a good writer.

>mfw I remember that even crab knows that bat is his treasure
how much of a cuck can one girl be

>implying

I think the issue mostly happens because Ararat barely puts any effort into the relationship on his side unless things are going sour, and THEN he tries....somewhat.

That and it still hasn't resolved the issue with Shinobu and Senjougahara, since they both refuse to face each other and rather just pretend each other don't exist, which is unhealthy for polygamous relationships, where all partners know and acknowledge each other personally. Ironically, Tsubasa and Hitachi have the ideal polygamous atmosphere regardless of the fact she moved on from Araragi. Tsubasa will be the godmother of his and Hitagi's kids, while Shinobu will be in his shadow, figuratively and literally.

There are a mountain of issues for an actual solid relationship, much less actual marriage for them if Araragi will continue with oddities.

But back on point, Nisio continues their relationship because he can't really back out now, but there are definite holes in it. It's why he pretty much refuses Shinobu and Hitagi to ever interact.

Not him, but it isn't a poly relationship. Bat is simply letting him live out his life with Crab since she knows that the girl will inevitablely die of old age one day. Plus those two already act like a couple despite Crab being his lover. I think the biggest mistake Nisio did was putting Koyomi x Crab together in the first book especially since their relationship pales to the one he shares with Bat, and even Cat, the longer the series goes on.

>I asked you are there reasons why he loves her? Did he ever tell us why he loves her? Did he ever say that he loves her as a woman? I think not.
Shinobu and Araragi
>Gave their life for each other
>Will only die if the other one dies
>Live together 24/7
>Have baths together.
>He said that he wouldn't mind if Shinobu decided to destroy the world.
>He literally gave zero fucks when he knew that everyone was dead he even said he didn't feel anything and was ready to live with her.
>They cuddle at night while sleeping
>Araragi said that Shinobu is more important than his own heart.
>Seems himself as a part of her
>Araragi says he cant envision a future without her anymore.

Oh wait you said they don't have any reasons to love each other.

Senjougahara x Araragi.
>Hey I love let's date.
>Lol ok.
>Wasn't even sad when they broke up.

There is no effort put into Araragi's and Senjougahara's relationship.

Not much, since she goes on secret lunch dates with Cat and calls her "my angel", which her boyfriend is jealous of.

Now you may ask, who is the cuck? Who is doing the cucking?

>are you an Italian?
What did she mean by this?

Best crab is winter beanie crab

Are you retarded? Read my post first.
I asked you
> Did he ever tell us why he loves her? Did he ever say that he loves her as a woman?
He did not. You did but you are not him. Also most of your reasons are stupid.
He had bath with fucking Kanbaru's mother and groped all his harem. He would give his life for literally anyone.
Anyway my point is that Araragi doesn't tell us why he loves Hitagi or Shinobu. He literally said "I love Hitagi because she is Hitagi and I need no other reason. You will never understand that".

> Wasn't even sad when they broke up.
And he was.

Not the user you’re argueing with but you’re probably autistic if you think the relationship he has with bat is the same as the other girls. He will literally kill himself if bat dies and bat would die if he dies. That’s on another level then being willing to take a bullet for someone and die for them.

Now you are changing what you've said.
You said that he has no reasons to love her.
>I asked you are there reasons why he loves her?
See >Also most of your reasons are stupid.
And that's not even an argument. You just called simple facts stupid.

And no he wasn't sad about the fact they had broken up. The only thing that had touched him was his thought of him wasting her time.

It would be semantics to call it a non-poly relationship, since plenty have worked like that.

The issue, most of the time is when marriage and kids get into the equation. Which is probably why we won't get to that point, since it'd be hard for Araragi to BS through that.

It's not the point. I just want to tell that Araragi doesn't have a list of reasons why he loves one girl or another. Only fags in this thread have. Because it just doesn't work like that in real life.

I can agree with that user. I think others have taken your argument as a he loves so and so more then the other rather then a he doesn’t need a reason.

Why are you denying what you've said so much? Did you realize the BS you've been saying? Or you're just trolling?

What the fuck? Can someone explain to me what the relationships are by the end of the monogatari series? I'm not going to marathon all the seasons to figure it out.

Both are cucking each other desu. It's pretty sad once you think about it.

Why are you can't read.

Crab and Koyomi are still together, but Bat is his number one. Cat moved on. Koyomi still flirts and whatnot with other girls.

pastebin.com/GcmVaHZj
pastebin.com/ab9kyJMx
mirroredtranslations.tumblr.com/post/156332412867/tsudzura-human-chapter-3

>cucking your boyfriend with another girl
Not how it works.

You said this:
t's not the point. I just want to tell that Araragi doesn't have a list of reasons why he loves one girl or another. Only fags in this thread have. Because it just doesn't work like that in real life.

And before that you said this:
>So you want to tell that there are reasons why he loves Shinobu for example?

When I showed you the reasons of why he loves Shinobu you said they were stupid reasons even though it's shown.

And now you are trying to deny what you've said saying that all you wanted was to tell us that Araragi doesn't have reasons of why he loves one girl or another.

I'm done.

> When I showed you
YOU not Araragi. It was YOUR reasons from your head. Oh god I bet you will deny Araragi's own words about his regrets towards Shinobu.

>YOU not Araragi. It was YOUR reasons from your head
I won't town on this anymore.
Oh god I bet you will deny Araragi's own words about his regrets towards Shinobu.
What regrets?

>Oh god I bet you will deny Araragi's own words about his regrets towards Shinobu.*
What regrets?

Character tiers are as follows. Conman>Crab>Bat>Monkey>Cat>Doll>Snail>Bee>Spooky>Bird>Math>Snake

I think it's less a reason, because love isn't rational as we all know, but the fact that he is purposefully being a pretty trashy boyfriend and lover to both, they just go with flow of it.

For Hitagi, he exacerbates and even outright steps all over her self confidence issues she hides with her strong front by his decisions with other girls. She is fine with it because she is hopelessly in love. See her convoy with Kaiki in Koi, she doesn't argue with him beyond a certain point because she agrees with him on some level even when it's not healthy for either of them. It's a mess.

For Shinobu, I mean, who else does she have? You are supposed to help build your partner up do they can live as an independent person, but like Hitagi, she will fall irreparably to pieces if Araragi died, since a lot of the problems they both have aren't really solved but rather put on hold. Sure Shinobu says she'll become a hermit should he die, but again, love ain't rational, and she is too powerful for a "maybe she won't flip out if Mr Harem bites it". Hitagi will just retreat into herself if her desperation to be with him from Musubi is any indication. Risking your career by coercing your company to make a branch in another country just to be with your boyfriend who maybe sorta might try learning English to be with you, with no other plans, is nuts. Luckily his family is very well off.

I hope Cat takes breaks from being Mother Theresa Big Boss to keep them in check, knowing Nisio, who loves flawed, messed up relationships, fan will meet cowpie soon.

It is when you're doing it with Hanekawa, that girl is manly as fuck. Even subdued a male spirit. Araragi says he wanted to be as manly as Hanekawa.