Why don't vampires just hit up the blood bank for some blood packs...

Why don't vampires just hit up the blood bank for some blood packs? People donate blood all the time willy nilly so I don't get why it's always portrayed as such a huge deal to feed one.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2897195/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying that vampires don't own the blood banks
>implying blood isn't fucking expensive
>implying vampires who survive on blood packs aren't looked down on

>People donate blood all the time willy nilly
No, as far as I know blood banks are at an all-time low.
Vampire-economy isn't as good as it used to be.

V:tMB is definitely a high quality exception. I'm also talking about anime and manga here. Nips can't put 2 and 2 together.

Because they already do.

This is like asking why do people eat out at restaurants versus TV dinners.

Nigga that shit is preserved so you can pump it right back in someone. Like just heat it up to 98.6.

Thats LITERALLY TV dinners.

Please direct me to the tv dinners you're eating because I don't know of a single one that reheats into a five star meal. The blood HAS to be the exact same as the body it's going into or the organs reject it, that's how transfusions work. So if it's the exact same as your fancy meal when it goes back in then what's the problem?

Hot and fresh at the source versus frozen for a while and reheated is not the same thing. Blood ages and while a human always refreshes their blood cells a plastic bag doesn't.

>just hit up the blood bank for some blood packs
go to a blood bank and ask "for a bag" for unspecified purpose. i bet you could even get arrested

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2897195/
lol ur right teehee I apologize

It depends if being a vampire is open and legal.
I mean it's not exactly a place you can walk into and buy some.

Because part of the whole vampire thing is they're sucking out your soul / part of it.

Well, you can use your vampiric powers to "convince" the staff to give you something. And if that fails, you can use your money powers to convince the staff to give you something.

>ywn be Misaki's guardian

>Be a vampire
>Dont drink blood for a week
>Get sick and transported to ER
>"I have this condition that requires blood transplant every few days"
>Get diagnosed
>Get blood transplant from clinic every few days

>nurse comes in the morning and pulls back the curtains
>die

>Patient tells the doctors what to prescribe them
Alright how about non American vampires?

user, doctors do take cues if you claim pre existing condition

>pulls up the blanket

They ever finish that series?

There’s taking cues for drugs is one thing. A patient demanding regular blood transfusions without being permantly hospitalized is another I’d imagine anyways, my closest claim to medical experise of any description would be my premed roommate back in college so what the fuck do I know

Uh, you can fuck RIGHT off. The doctor works for YOU and if they aren't helping you and offering the services YOU'RE PAYING THEM FOR, then they can fuck off.

True, they are the only ones with the power to prescribe powerful drugs and as such need to retain morality without abusing their station as medical advisors. But they're also fucking advisors and aren't law.

>The doctor works for YOU and if they aren't helping you and offering the services YOU'RE PAYING THEM FOR, then they can fuck off.
Wow, burgers are fucking scary.

If they were smart, they'd operate a blood bank themselves. Or rather prostitution ring to drink semen, as semen contains similar properties to blood, according to scientific analysis done by mangakas.

Don't let the healthcare system tell you what you can and cannot have for treatment, other-worlder. Not everything is Tylenol, and you should be forced to buy the world's most expensive anti-seizure medication simply because that's what the pharmaceutical group was able to convince your national medical director is "the best" (when it's not the best).

Your health is YOUR health.
Enjoy your literally-paid-for-by-the-government-morbidly-obese-population otherwise, you morons with bad teeth.

>The blood HAS to be the exact same as the body it's going into or the organs reject it
>Not having O- blood to give it to anyone
lol

When will blootlets learn?

Because 99% of blood banks are controlled by one clan, who gouge the shit out of everyone else but play (reasonably) nice among themselves.

>virgin 0-lets that can be anybody's bitch
Chad AB that can take over any other shitty blood type reporting in.

Pretty sure they need fresh blood or some shit like that, you can always say the blood in a bag has no "soul" to it.

While it's better for a vampire's conscience,taking a blood pack could mean the difference between life and death for someone anyway.