Shingeki no Kyojin 103

Is Pieck gonna be okay?

Hopefully. She seems to be making an escape in that last panel. Titan shifters can regenerate. Not to mention she's smart and resourceful. She'll be fine.

No she's not. She was trying to make an escape but got blown up in the middle and is now taking a tumble off the building to splat on the ground where she can be finished off. You can see her limbs flying all over the place

I like her, but they should have definitely set the pit to be able to kill her.

They probably wanted to capture her alive, and will hold back now because she is too valuable to kill, thus leading to her escape when she takes advantage of this. Not only is she strong, smart, and resourceful but resilient too.

Well, she’s still moving in the last panel so there’s a soft yes.

Uuuuuh, it must have been painful

I have the impression she was moving because she was blown up, the explosion dismembered her, and the impact sent her flying.

Only if she transfered her brain to Zeke’s dick.

She'll be fine.

she is fine, the brain is undamaged.

I WANNA SEE MARLEY SCUM AND RACE TRAITOR ELDIAN BLOOD DRIPPING ALL OVER!
BRING IT TO ME NOW!

Stopped reading after the manga got really political. But my fave character was the bowlheaded blond dude, is he still around? Should I get back into the series?

>still no full chapter

Nope

She's down.

Yeah, h-he's still around...

Armin is alive and yes you should get back into the series.

Shifter womyns aren`t lucky

Come back home, user. To the worst general on the entirety of Sup Forums.

Yea she'll be ok she just transferred her brain functions to her ass

POSTING HAPPY CHILDREN WATCHING THE SUNSET

Galliard will save her.

What is in the unleaked pages then?
We have a fair amount of content in the few pages we have.

>Should I get back into the series?
No, it's a garbage-tier series now

god I hope not, she is femarmong, in fact I'd be happy if she died and through some miracle armong also died

neither side cares about capturing, WHT went straight for the kill and so did Eren

ARMIN AKBAR

>smart
>resourceful
you forgot cute
Pike is CUTE!

if pieck lives she'll officially be the armong of the warriors

>Falco teams up with Gabi
>Watch as reddit turn on him like the devil

I wanna have sex with this image

Kek

Gabi is even feeling emotional due to watching such a beautiful sunset while in the company of her boyfriend.
Teenage love is so beautiful

She already is the Armong of the warriors.
>tons of people fawning over her
>is never wrong
>is portrayed in a positive light
Literally Mary Sue.

why would they turn on him?

100% still alive.

Shitmin used "O MY OCEAN DREAM" to come back, what will pieck use?

Pieck is Armong done right.

Not actively sucking Eren's dick anymore. Hates him now.

truth but you need some asspull survival shit to complete the recipe

>Eren gets a killstreak and calls in the tactical nuke

Wow. Isayama is really rushing to the end now, huh?

Nothing she's not SL. She'll actually die when she dies.

Nah, she's inside a titan and they're nearly unkillable in there. She could survive like Reiner did. But the SL should know that too and it would be weird if they gave her recovery time instead of rushing in as fast as they can to pull her out and deliver the final blow

Pretty much. This one of the most unsatisfying final "battles" I've ever witnessed.

Being a titan?

If she actually dies, then yeah.

She's already a shifter so she doesn't any asspull like Armong. Consciousness transfer will take care of most things.

It's a deconstruction of shonen final battles, you just don't understand

Manletfags and Erenfags really destroyed the last patience he had last Q&A section. Now he just wants to end it.

lmao

Is that even possible?

>consciousness transfer
>not an asspull

pick one

People are forgetting just how much Isayama has extended the idea of titan shifter durability. Reiner in rts should be enough to make everyone feel that Pieck has a fair chance of being alive.

WHERE CAN I FIND ENGLISH PLEASE I DON'T WANNA BE SPOILED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PEAK WHAT HAPPENED PIECK CHAN

But then again you have to have a very elevated IQ to understand the deepness and elaborated storytelling of Isayama's work.

It was then, but now its an established power. Like Annie crystallizing herself.

Getting captured in front of Magath and other witness is smart

>try to write about other characters
>all the questions about manlet anyway
I have no sympathy for Isayama. This is his own fault. He knew manlet was fujobait when he designed him and kept him that way to make more money.

FULL CHAPTER OUT GUYS. THE ENDING IS Unbelievable!!!!

Not on MY Ocean, buddy

Even if Pieck survives, her only offense were the machine gunners saddled to her back. The SL roasted those grunts.
The only reason to doubt the SL would utterly destroy Marley was some getting shot last chapter. They'd had this in the bag for the past 30 chapters.

>I have no sympathy for Isayama.
I don't either, he choose his own path.

Damn she got bamboozled

You've seen one page and the fights not even close to over.
Feels more like just another snk fight, i doubt isayama has other series in mind
The chapter was finished 5 days before that QnA.

Wow, all these terrible opinions, and meme facts

Maybe, but it's still dumb as fuck

So you're either a manletfujo or a erenfujo. I'd say both, why not?

>the fights not even close to over.
Unless Pork is somehow holding off the entire SL by himself, its pretty much over.

His editor said last year that Isayama constantly says "I want to finish the manga soon."

RIP Gabbles

Pretty much this, think back to every fight in the series, the warriors always knew something SL didn't and so SL would fail. Now they know everything and came prepared and there's absolutely nothing warriorcucks can do. I might just shed a tear.

The only thing they couldn't prepare for was the WHT, luckily this time Eren is just more adept and can make quicker smarter choices this time around.

Why the fuck release a few pages and give information on highlights but not release the full RAW? The fuck is wrong with people?

>attack the person, instead of actually justifying/defending your opinions

How did i know?

>luckily this time Eren is just more adept and can make quicker smarter choices
>breaks his jaw trying to bite WH
>As expected, a rock is hard.

attention whoring

some people just want to see the world burn

Why does everyone always forget avout the WHT?

How could I forget?

they are Lebbit Frauds
they only act once they get a hint that the korean raws are about to be leaked, before anyone else can translate those ones and take the spotlight.
they may try to give some excuse about "oh they gotta be careful" but its fucking lebbit, they all registered and are only partial-anonymous yet they leak shit anyways so who gives a fuck. but nope, they gotta get their grandstanding and hotdogging in to feel important.

at the end of the day anyways their translations are terrible but not enough people care enough to stop sucking their dicks to force them to do better.

>luckily this time Eren is just more adept and can make quicker smarter choices this time around.
>destroys his jaw trying to eat a crystal.

Because it doesn't do anything? It fights Eren, then gets stopped by mikasa. Then mikasa shoots it again. Then it hides in a crystal and can't do anything.

They unplugged her from her titan.

she a lil thicc

Aside from fucking up Eren a second time you mean?

In the lebbit sticky there is literally a mod message saying you'll be banned for asking Yoncuck and his ilk for leaks. They are so cucked over there it's not even funny.

for

>Eren made THREE titans

And eren is fine. So it didn't really fuck him up at all.

Yes, and?

I imagine the idea is to eat them, like Eren is trying to do, hence not killing them beforehand.

She fucked up Eren twice times and stood her ground agaisnt a Ackerman shooting thunderspears from her ass long enough to fuck up Eren a third time. Though she can1t do much right now she can be said way more than monkey jobber.

Zeke will be out so manlet can be in

>and?
His power will now begin to tamper off.

I mean in chs 101 n 102.

Pretty much.

And then they come here to bitch.

Press S to spit on monkey man

Who knows, he's killer a expert level shifter now, i'm thinking he's fine.